Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of this album? Its really not bad...

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of this album? Its really not bad. Most of us had a reeeeee reaction to The Way You Used To Do and Fortress, which tainted the vision of the rest of the album, but in the end those two are actually nice tracks once you get used to it.

it's shit and homme is a fag

Ronson was not a very good choice after all, the new songs sound much better live imo

a solid 8/10 album brought down to a 6 by shitty production, imo. head like a haunted house and unreborn again are fucking great tracks, would be even better if they sounded good

It’s one of their weakest albums but still enjoyable

I wish I would've gotten more of an impression. I saw them play in Portland and I think they only played 2 songs from Villains. They sounded great. It seems like they made them to be played live.

It's their worst record and it's still an 8/10.

Basically what everyone else said. It's not bad but it could have been better. the ending to The Evil has Landed really triggers me, it would have been a much more stellar song without the "here we come" part

Weakest album but still great.

Weirdly that's my favorite part of the song. Also, Un-Reborn Again is a classic in my opinion.

Last record of worth was Songs for the Deaf. This album is terrible.

Wanna know how I know you're a pleb?

>Last record of worth was Songs for the Deaf

10" mono pressing is the ultimate QOTSA pleb filter debate me

Are you shitting on my favorite QOTSA album, you son of a bitch?

Fuck no, it's my favourite, but everyone complains that the 3x10" sounds different to the CD recordings. Gee, can't think why?

>what is ...Like Clockwork

It's not bad, but expectations were high and it was a disappointment. The production doesn't help, but the main factor is the songs are just weak. Only good ones are The Way You Used to Do and The Evil Has Landed and though they are fun, they are still missing something compared to previous albums.

Oh well, at least we got Post Pop Depression last year which is basically Homme (Iggy just wrote the lyrics and sang).

lmao i was at that show too, also near the barricade. i thought they played great, sound system was kind of disappointing though

This. Also AOTY

Why isn't anyone rating Vilains of circumstance?

It's a midlife crisis album. And it's trash.

>It's a midlife crisis album

What did he mean by this?