KKB Thread:

Do yall think theyre gonna stick with this sound for their next album or do you think the EP is just an offshoot?

Could use a bit more crusher, err i mean bitcrusher on the synths

I'm not usually into music like KKB at all but it's so effective about being childlkike I can't resist it. Love both Intro Bonito and Bonito Generation

The EP feels like a deliberate effort to mature, which usually I'm all for but in the case of KKB is a serious mistake. I feel like it might have some time to grow on me but the songs feel both underdeveloped and lacking the simplicity that made them pop at the same time.

Haven't you heard, they're an indie rock band now.

This new direction is fucking disappointing, did they run out of ideas that quickly? really?

they've changed it up with every major release so far, compare Intro Bonito to Bonito Generation. Hell, compare the debut single "Why Aren't You Dancing?" with Intro Bonito for that matter.

Why Aren't You Dancing was before Sarah joined the band. Also, I wouldn't say Intro Bonito is that much different than Bonito Generation. They didn't really change sounds, just refined it a bit.

This new EP is probably a one-off thing. I enjoy it though.

It's a cool idea that worked quite well with Only Acting. I think they'll see how well received the EP is before deciding which path to continue on, but I personally can't see them returning back to Bonito Generation. Part of the charm of the first two albums was the band's innocence. We've always perceived Gus and Jamie with cute poppy synths, so we didn't expect anything else from them. Now that we know that they can and will experiment with more noisier music, taking that step back seems unnatural.

think they will crush it desu

you know how it is

The vocals have been disappointingly English.

hopefully they stick with it

Sex tape with the CRUSHER when?

This 2bh. Weebspeak was part of their charm.

Crusher memes and ironically-hyperbolic platitudes about saving music aside, I really like the new more mature direction they're taking and this single along with Only Acting are better than their other releases. Personally I didn't like their previous albums so I hope they commit to this direction.

I hope so, this EP is actually decent. I don't like their LP at all, it's pretty cringy and soy, is this bitch even asian?

she has some asian inside of her

Hes half black

This

can anybody rec me some other cutie core album covers like this one

I don't understand the crusher meme

Listening to Cinema rn

I like very ambient

JPOP FOR NORMALFAGS