Do you like Jaws?

Do you like Jaws?

Would you want Jaws 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYKHlCF_fZk
imdb.com/user/ur47304209/
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-shark-attacks-not-more-frequent-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do you like Jaws?
Yes
>Would you want Jaws 5?
No

But Jaws 5 was made:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYKHlCF_fZk

Lel. Is the film good? Can you recommend any other Jaws rips?

>Do you like Jews?

It's definitely entertaining.

I've seen a couple of Jaws rip-offs.

The Last Shark (pic related) is entertaining, though there are a few slow spots. But it's worth it for the B-movie Italian interpretation of "American culture" while ripping off a shark movie. And the helicopter v shark scene. And the cowboy shark hunter.

Cruel Jaws might be one of the most profoundly baffling and blatant rip-offs ever. Not only does it steal footage from The Last Shark, but it also steals footage from Jaws 1-3 and steals music from Star Wars, and the main character is a guy who looks exactly like Hollywood Hulk Hogan. The shark is also a shapeshifter.

I wrote a review on IMDB a few years ago that gives you the gist of Cruel Jaws here:
imdb.com/user/ur47304209/

Thanks, I'll check this out

Bump with the most kinographic shot of a shark in all of cinema

> jaws 4
> shark follows a family to the bahamas

where were you when the greatest plot in history was released?

>a shark's genetic memories of its ancestors being killed decades ago fuels it into a rage-induced genocide camaign against its greatest enemy's descendants

Why this wasn't picked up for best Screenplay is beyond me.

OH SHIT
That glass is flying right at me!

people around here idolize trump I know but they seem to forget how many mystifyingly baffling things he commits to text and speech.

It also reminds me that the next 4 years probably aren't going to be good for species protection =(

Very tempted to buy that blu ray. Because reasons.

In the book actually it was a voodoo curse that unleashed the shark upon the family.

>voodoo curse

wut

did the shark have a fucking pin cushion doll lying around just for this moment?

No it was a witch doctor who had a feud with the family and he set a curse upon them. It's not explained in the movie but the novelization tells it all. Not even making this up.

california here. our great white population has increased 1000% percent in 5 years. My nearest beach used to be a surfing paradise before these fucking things started eating people on a yeary basis. Day of the harpoon when?

That's not what Keanu would have wanted

>that movie where the monster can't attack you on land

Please explain what on earth can possibly be scary about Jaws

t. landlocked flyover faggot

If you enjoy swimming in any capacity the knowledge that there are things you can't see in the water that can kill you is terrifying.

Of course, people on this website don't even bathe, let alone swim

On an aside it actually shocks me how many people I meet, grown adults, who do not know how to swim. I thought that's just something you are taught as a kid.

Well, even if Cali has seen an increase, that should be seen in context (my guess is that 5 years ago numbers were pretty dire, but I don't know). Great white populations in general have plummeted straight down over the last few decades (last I read they were down to a couple hundred in all of marine biologists estimate 100 million sharks per year needlessly die due to overfishing, loss of habitat, acidization/pollution, and getting caught in trawling fishing nets.

Actually pretty depressing when you learn how much damage people do to that thing that sustains our life, economy, and ecosystem.

Yes, I agree. My father was kind of a dead-beat but even he knew enough to teach me swimming.

It probably has something to do with race though, blacks are scared of water

> at the current rate, the great white will go extinct within about 5 years
> nature is ruining muh hobby of fucking around in the sea, let's just kill nature

you are everything that is wrong with people

>HE A GOOD SHARK HE DIN DU NUFFIN

fuck off hippies. These are man eating monsters that have no business near our beaches. They should fear humans not come in for lol just a test bite ;) Animals that are hunted develop a hesitation and caution around people and that's what the great white needs.

sharks already are cautious around people as long as they don't dress up as seals though. Unless a shark has not eaten in weeks it is not going to bite an animal that looks wholly foreign to what it usually eats.

Shitty shows like on NatGeoWild hype up places like California as being "one of the most deadliest shark attack zones" or whatever, but that still averages to one death per 2 years in the ENTIRE USA.

In fact, even with the protection policies you or the other user posted, Shark attacks chances in California have decreased every year:
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-shark-attacks-not-more-frequent-20150708-story.html

Where's your evidence that people should be more aggressive towards sharks, especially as most populations have lost their habitats and populations have generally declined the world over? Not memeing, just curious.

>people on this website don't even bathe, let alone swim

you don't understand very much do you?

brainless fucktards like you deserve to be eaten. go pose as a seal in a great white area

>theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpeg

When was the last time a real (read: not Sharknado shit) shark movie was even made? I feel like the last one was Deep Blue Sea. Have there been any good ones after that?

This came out last year and flew right under the rader. Wasn't even in any theaters around me. It was ok. Horrible horrible horrible ship and sub CGI though. Shark parts were decent. A few good moments
Nick Cage at his laziest yet

The Shallows

I don't think there's been a respectable killer fish movie since Piranha 3D

was The Shallows actually a good movie?

No, it's straight up garbage. Only """good"" for the protagonist, a hot blonde slut.

Are the shark parts good/long? Underwater sequences make me moist

hahaha i love jaws 4. good gif, user.

theres a shot of jaws a little while before this happens. he is just kinda sitting there looking straight ahead, motionless but i swear to go, it fucking creeps me out so bad.

i'll try and find it.

jaws 3*

some of it is good, it turns into syfy-tier shit at the end

>mfw people born after the movie came out can't even tell how big of an effect the movie had on summer resort towns
>mfw kids don't even understand the concept of summer resort towns, and how a murderous shark could possibly be a problem for them

You should watch the tv series Creature, though.

fuck no shark movies are shit

>Do you like Jaws?
Yeah.

>Would you want Jaws 5?
Would be better than a remake I suppose.

If they ever make another Jaws they better set it in one of those underwater hotels/restaurants, with a small private submarine getting attacked.

>literally a combination of Jaws 3D and The Revenge

brb pitching it to universal, I'm sure they'll love it

exactly.
oldfag here and when i was a kid i literally stopped swimming in the sea after watching jaws.
it sounds gay, but its true.

How about this: A couple of families with boats head out to a small, uninhabited island to party for 4th of July (as fanservice). The shark starts eating them and keeps them trapped because they anchored in a cove and the shark fucks their boats.

Shut up hippy

>literally the second half of Jaws 2 except the kids have their parents with them

are you even trying?

Does the Shark get taken out by a collection of the fireworks they brought with them to celebrate with?

I've only seen the first one...

I was thinking maybe a beer keg explosion but fireworks could work too

>beer keg explosion
>shark dies by getting drunk off its ass

fucking kek

>sharks swimming backwards

is that This Ain't Deep Blue Sea XXX?

>What!? My Little Shark Can't Be This Cute!!

that's a remora, m8

=3c

Nice argument. You sure showed him user!

gimme a (you) if you remember in one of the jaws movies, they blow its head up and there was a quick split-second shot where you could see all the wires and mechanisms where the sharks skin tore off.

>want Jaws 5
nah it would be shit. Not to mention there are plenty of Jaws lite shark movies in existence. The comic version of Jaws, Hookjaw, is good if you like comics though.

Not quite the same but you can see the mechanics of Jaws almost non-stop in The Revenge. I swear you see its power cord all over the place.

if you are not strong enough to fight off a shark you don't deserve to swim in the water with them ;^)

>Do you like Jaws?
Yes
>Would you want Jaws 5?
Only if it takes place in space.

I've read this and can confirm. Even though it's batshit crazy, they should have put it in the movie. The old dude with the plane was also a drug smuggler.

I always wondered what the
>"What do you deliver with this thing?"
>"Laundry."

line was supposed to mean.