HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

LOOK AT THIS DOOD
OH NO NO NO NO

OPTIMUS NO

I liked BvS, and even I knew that justice league was DOA after that first quipfest trailer.

Batmans watchmen outfit didnt help either.

kino

OPTIMUS PRIMATE

Where is superman?

>Action, Gal!
>Gal!
>ACTION!

OPTIMUS PLS DON'T

That looks really, really bad.

Why is aqua man a shitskin meme actor now?

awful design

She only communicates in yiddish

MUAAAAHHHHH THE FRENSH

she looks like she was about to cry.

lol what a flop

Because everything normies known about Aquaman comes from the big bang theroy
>lol hes so lame xD
So they made him nu-male badass
>woah karl drago is in this??? look at that EPIC WIN beard and wooah drowning a bottle of jacks??? totally BADASS!!!!

>everything normies known about Aquaman comes from the big bang theroy

t. normie

ILL GET YOU NEXT TIME PRIME

FOOL
NO MAN CAN CATCH ME

>whites so threatened by the BBC the black character only has his face

asiatic(?) Flash is good too bad they had to make him a loser loudmouth caricature

Warner really likes to reuse designs

Wait...she has blue eyes now?

>glow 4 stick of asparagus next to a mushroom on your grandma's dildo
fags over at marfail can't even get a trident right

>Batman's suit was 9/10 in BvS, only the short ears bugged me
>"Hey, let's change it completely lel"

She always had, you're just remembering it wrong
Mandela effect

simply eric

WE

That's Cyborg? Jesus. He looks like fucking Melt Man.

Tfw seen 3 of these threads already and only JUST now realized that picture is actually not Megatron but cyborgs crotch.

Can "GIVE ME YOUR FACE" be the meme of 2017?

Why does every design look like piece of shit?
Seamen looks like the only one who's trying

Posting a picture and just going haha is the true mark of a dumb fuck with nothing really to say.
Most that do this tend to be under the age of 25.

no, Sup Forums was photoshopping blue eyes when the pics were released. because thats how WW is supposed to look and they genuinely look better with blue eyes

Yeah weird.

pic related, i saved it from the thread

wong reply, meant for

looks fucking terrible

These are terrible designs. The fucking CW does better on a fucking TV show. Only Aquaman looks good. The Wondy costume isn't bad. Gal Gadot is just horribly miscast.

Nite Owl Batman, Bay Transformer love child Cyborg, and Power Ranger Flash are rage inducing. Can we take bets on how badly WB will fuck this movie up?

Christ how the fuck can Warner's TV department with no budget manage to continually make their fucking movie studio look like a bunch of assclowns?

i kno rite

I hate DC movies as much as the next time, but let's give credit where credit is due.

Aside from a few standouts CW has the worst fucking costumes of any superhero universe by far, fucking halloween tier.

they didnt just shop her eyes they also shopped some meat onto her which explains why she looks so good.

those costumes are at least on par with MoS and BvsS. also that supergirl costume is pure boners for me

i dont think they did, i think it was just colour correction

Tyler Hoechin gave a better rendition of Supes in a low budget TV show than far superior actors have in now 3 big screen movies ffs.

As a movie studio and corporate entity clearly WB simply doesn't get the cape genre. Bizzare considering they release plenty of genre material and handle other sci-fi/fantasy franchises well with faithfulness when adapting.

But at superhero comics on the big screen they just fucking fail every goddamn time apart from with the first two Nolan Bat movies and first two Burton Bat movies.

That's 30 years of failure on the big screen. Marvel meanwhile became the dominant player in global pop culture at the movies in less than 10 years ffs.

Business school classes are going to learn about incompetent WB studio management in the same way they learn about New Coke or Betamax vs VHS.

>glow 4 stick of asparagus next to a mushroom on your grandma's dildo
>fags over at marfail can't even get a trident right

What did he actually mean by this?

Shit.. she looks 1,000 times better. Why the fuck didn't they just CGI it or have her wear contacts?

Wow that's fucking bad

It's not even properly symmetrical, looks like they cut the pieces out with scissors

>those costumes are at least on par with MoS and BvsS
you have to be fucking kidding me

apart for the colouring what exactly am i supposed to be seeing? sure the one on the right as a bit more detail but having seen the movies that detail is never shown on the screen

The things I would do to supergirl

Trust me, the other user is right, she has "some meat" shopped onto her.

Is that some shitty fanmade cosplay?

it's immensely detailed

also on the crest is a joseph campbell quote translated to kryptonian

"Furthermore, we have not even to risk the adventure alone; for the heroes of all time have gone before us; the labyrinth is thoroughly known; we have only to follow the thread of the hero-path. And where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god; where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves; where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence; and where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world. "

>that detail is never shown on the screen

Watch on something other than your phone. Use a 1080p 2.40:1 bluray version

Just... do anything?

That's clearly not the same design, faggot.

>sure the one on the right as a bit more detail
It's a lot more detailed. It also doesn't look like cheap cosplay. Get en eye exam.

>tfw you havent watched capeshit since spider-man 3 and are just completely disconnected from these increasingly silly movies

and on top off it, they seem to take themselves more series the sillies they get

it is shinier, i'll give you that

thats a nice touch but its flavour text, there isn't a scene where superman tells some random he has a joseph campbell quote across his chest

If you take out retarded woman and that transformer in the middle, they almost look decent.

>cyborg in the center

AHAAHA

What the fuck? Really?

dude look at her face, she doesnt look like skeletor anymore, its not just the eyes.

>CW does better
>everyone wears the same template costume but with different patterns or designs in it
>the females MUST have a leather jacket or coat
nah nigga hating on the DCEU is cool and all but don't go full retard with it

The CW costume would be fine if it weren't for the cheap looking 2D emblem

>tfw Spider-Man 2 is the peak of capeshit and it'll never ever be topped
>tfw Raimi will never make another Spider-Man movie

Getting your panties in a twist over fucking superhero movies is pathetic.
Can't wait to hear you retards bitch and moan over this for the next three years.

It's the same bloody costume only the hack Snyder fucked with hue in postpro

>they began filming right when the studio realized BvS is a disaster so that means the script was rewritten during filming
>because of this the tone is gonna be a mess
>the trailers have shown it's gonna be full of Marvel tier quips
>Gal the talentless skeleton will have a bigger role in this movie than she did in BvS
>Cyborg's character design is unbelievably hideous
>Flash's costume design is shit
>Snyder is directing
Like BvS, it's hilariously obvious that this shit is gonna be a total cluster fuck. But this time no one will scream "MUH CAPEKINO! MUH SYMBOLISM! IT ISN'T FULL OF QUIPS SO IT'S BETTER THAN MARVEL!"

Sure it is.

wow, this m8 is retarded or what?

I can't wait for people to start pretending JL did humor right.

There's a lot of Photoshop on her face you guys are fooled too easy

>DCshill detected

Where's steelman??

What did he mean by this?

You mean Robot Lad?
Steelman is marvel.

god, what i wouldnt give to fuck Benoist in that costume

It's gonna be great.

Is capeshit getting stupider or are we getting older?

I know, right? It's like a cross between Nite Owl's movie costume and Batman's Arkham City one

>that supergirl costume is pure boners for me
agreed m8

>Blue eyes make people look better
You dont say

Both user, both.

Fuck new age capeshit and fuck white people and fuck Trump.

BOOYAH!

She's getting divorced user, just an fyi

>Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light? Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the 5th?

>Did Himmler sleep before he turned on the gas chamber?

>Ah Rosie, I love this boy!

jesus raimi

The delegates, optimus

Kek. This.

Just by the trailer anyone can notice that WB execs panicked at people bashing BvS' lack of humour and ordered that a bunch of Marvel quips were added. But the DC fanboys will go crazy with the mental gymnastics trying to explain why, in their twisted logic, it's "different" than what the MCU does.

>There is a planned crossover between Supergirl and Flash starring the Music Meister
Noice

her thighs are fucking god-tier

and that face is cute af

CANT WAIT TO HIT THOSE SHOWERS

BvS sucked man

9/10 lol yea I always though batman should look like a fatass too

fuck me sideways, if the one on the right doesn't look like a boney in murriel bagg's night gown

Oh man. You are not alone, I genuinely thought it was just megatrons face, lmao.

I think season 1 of Supergirl ( thats where this red tornado is from) was handled by CBS so maybe CBS and CW have different costume/props departments. I dont love CWs stuff, flash is ok, but their costumes looked better than anything from Supergirl S1

Having said that, JL looks like shit.

What a poofter. Get off that fucking train already...Spider-Man 2 is the most overrated superhero movie of all time. It doesn't hold up well AT ALL.

Lame

Wow. Cyborg looks fucking awful.

>I can't wait for people to start pretending JL did anything right.
ftfy