What will happen to Sweden and the rest of EU if Brexit happens? Should I worry?

What will happen to Sweden and the rest of EU if Brexit happens? Should I worry?

You should have already been worried. IDS HABBENING :DDD

there's a war coming whatever happens, cant you feel it

yes, you should have been preparing for a Euro crash

If you're white, you need to start impregnating as many white girls as possible because by 10 years, your country will look like pic related.

swexit because eu wont let you import enough muslims ?

You're already a lost cause. You will be a Muslim majority country by 2030.

Britain will save itself by getting off the sinking ship.

Please vote no, Brits.

its almost intoxicating
the budding passion, hatred, all these firey emotions that normally lie dormant coming to surface due to the geopolitical stars alligning this year. 2017 is going to be twice as exciting as 16.

She looks like she's about to break his neck.

pretty much nothing

you either ignore life or you worry, those are your two options

Denmark will hopefully get the fuck out of EU, most people here seem to be willingly to do it.

Pray for a Swexit.

theres two ways to break someones neck and standing in front of them is neither. you either get them on their back and it only takes 45 pounds of pressure to snippidy snap or you stand behind them and throw your whole body to one side while holding their chin and the back of their head together. this is dangerous, you can actually rip their head off their body this way if you manage to apply over 100 pounds of torque

you turned your back on God long ago

THE EUROZONE WILL CRASH AND AMERICA WILL NEED TO FOOT THE BILL

i dont even think hillary would do that.

>LeavUsKK
>LeavUS
>Leave us
Brexit confirmed

Well, their economy will go to shit, so I expect a flight of rich and poor brits, so you may get britfugees.

>so I expect a flight of rich and poor brits
Shh, don't tell them the plan. Brexit is just a disguise to reconquer the world and send the Brits to every corner of the planet again.

Make Earth Great Again.

We're full

Trump and Putin Divide Europe in two areas of influence,get ready for stale black bread and Ladas