He's right you know

he's right you know

I hope Trump still gets to be all petty on twitter when he's actually president

Finally a President that's smart enough to spend all day responding to every moronic criticism lobbed at him.

>She is a...
Is he ever going to finish up that thought or is he distracted with ADHD?

when are they going to understand that self- righteously sperging out about the dangers of not supporting the democrats on national television actully helps Trump

>he's right you know

I see what you did there

So I suppose you've never criticized Obama, since you don't know him right?

>Petty

He's a real nigger and is being personally attacked by faggots who have never met him. Nu males like you will never understand.

Who is /payingforthewall/ here

theres probably 10 more tweets after this

hes only being ironic to reverse trigger liberals

he actually doesn't care what celebrities think about him

Obama got called a nigger on a fucking daily basis but he didn't whine on twitter about it

>Be future President

>Cannot handle criticism

Boy oh boy these next years are going to be interesting

Can't believe this guy is actually going to be president. What a joke of a man.

Not me since Trump is going to cut my taxes. Feels good not to be a poorfag.

>you'll never be this delusional

So you're pretty dumb, huh? No understanding of how the world works? Sad.

No one ever believed Mexico will literally pay for the wall but they will through trade tariffs, removal of support funds

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU, I already have to pay a shit ton of taxes. No more taxes!!! REEEEEEEEEEE.

>actors are butthurt when they found out that they aren't in control of society as much as they thought they were through their Messiah Complexes
>so now they are farting and puking blood all over society in a madness that can only be described as a total loss of composure and a regression back into infantilism

The condescending way she talked and acted, her insulting Trump is like the pot calling the kettle black.
If having playground-level insult games is her solution to making society better, then i have no more to say.

If i were her, i'd have my mouth shut and my money going into infrastructural projects and services personally supervised by me,
because actions speak louder than vocal farting.

8 more years of your tears

the more celebs bash him, the more the common folks love him

8d chess

The world is a far more interesting place with Trump

Obama was the worst president of the USA

>they'll pay for it later I swear
kek people believe this?

no, he's not. she's talented in her field. she's regarded highly because of that talent. matter of fact, if anything, Trump's the overrated one, as a businessman and a politician. the latter of which we've only seen very little of but all signs point to the position of president being over his head. way over his head.
/thread

*tips fedora*

Trigger me timbers!

*tips cock*

yea do people actually believe this

I mean did people actually believe he said he would win the presidency when he announced to run

haha right guys

Yeah, I do. He's not a dishonest politician, he's a businessman. Get used to it.

>Media is fake!

kek

Sure, but the idea that he doesn't care is delusion. Eight years or not.

>literally throwing a tantrum over something that nobody would have remembered in the next day

Why are Trumplrinas and Trump so easily triggered?

He's made 6 tweets in the last 12 hours. It takes less than 10 seconds to tweet something like this.

>become president of one of the most powerful if not the most powerful nation in the world
>spend your time replying on a twitter war against some actress

i doubt he has ever touched twitter personally

in the face of everything Trump stands for, has said during his campaign, and has done since, why do you continue to believe anything he says?

>He's not a dishonest politician, he's a businessman.

Oh, so the same thing

I agree it's silly, but imagine how little effort it takes to maintain a twitter account compared to the exposure that it gets. His/his PR team's 140 character posts get circulated all over the internet as soon as he makes them. He uses it for infantile purposes now, but I hope it's just to cement the ubiquity of the twitter account in the future, when it might be used for more important purposes

>An orange potato with a tomato skin.

A joke of a president

>This is president, this an actual president of a real country...

Why do people respect this guy again? What a clown.

get ready for 8 years of maga

Why is it so easy to trigger Trump?

Obama's entire presidency has been him seeking revenge against whitey.

>I'm 14 and talking about politics on the internet again, mom: the post

>>literally throwing a tantrum
That's what Streep did though lol. Nice try, Shillbot.

nah she is overrated as fuck
>Katherine Hepburn, who, according to her biographer, called Streep her “least favourite modern actress”, saying her performances are so calculated you can almost hear the “click, click, click…” as the wheels turn inside Streep's head.

Name one Antiwhite thing Obama did

it helps Trump to bring all the attention he can to this

The last time that we did it we sent the economy in shambles trumpcuck

He's not a president yet you dumb retarded idiot.
Wait till the 20th to whine about his job.

Wew lad

Funny you say that, that would be just about everyone else in this thread.

Take it to Sup Forums faggot.

Dr*mpf is SCARED he knows the Meryl Streeps stunning speech will convince the Supreme Court not to swear him in. ITS OVER DRUMPFKINS

>mfw Trump president
>mfw Republican congress
>mfw Conservative supreme court
>mfw was anti-trump in the primaries but fuck Hillary I'm okay with this

imagine being this pathetically insecure

>literally throwing a tantrum
Give Streep a break, she is still butthurt about the election. Let her vent.

once again, a "celeb," who is overrated, uses her platform to divide us more than bring us together

>let's not do anything that never worked in the past
this is why liberals never get anything done, it doesn't work one time, never try it again it couldn't possible be improved upon!

I mean this seriously now, but what were Trump supporters thinking when they were told he was gonna build an unreasonably massive wall? Did they really believe the US and taxpayers won't have to spend a single penny on the wall since Mexico for some reason will take care of the cost just because Trump said so?

He literally write like a 5 year old.
I mean, we got Berlusconi for 20 years so we're not ones to talk, but what the hell

indeed. the way the right rallies behind this usurper is quite something, too. used to be known by another name just a few decades ago. starts with an f and ends with an ism.

Triggered Trumplrinas.

you're displaying reddit level pedantry and autism to demand he say PRESIDENT-ELECT

did shillary supporters really think schools were going to be "free" someone has to pay for it

Trump is such a manchild. He's making me have nostalgia for the Dubya years, at least he had some level of class.

pepe is fake!

Supported BLM and praised the black kids that tortured that retard.

>orange manbaby is butthurt

CANT BLEEP THE STREEP

Plese show me where he praised the black kids who tortured that retard

People made fun of my god emperor REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder if people realize he tweets what he wants to say instead of telling a media outlet because he knows the media will just twist his words. On twitter there's no media filter.

The dude is actually pretty smart.

You realise his twitter antics are the reason he won the election, right? Of course you don't.

schools are free though

children don't pay for schools

she didn't say mexico was going to pay for schools

you really can't stop the trump train
he is impenetrable and this isn't even his
final form

>unreasonably

you couldn't be more wrong

That's what happens when you use Twitter. You are forced to write like a 5 year old.
You are forced to stoop to the level of lefties who mainly populate it.

He said since before the second debate against Hillary that Mexico would pay for it after the fact. We knew voting for him that America would pay for it first. Stop acting like this has been some big secret. If you didn't know then you're uninformed, not us. We're ok with it because national security is worth the price tag. Or would you rather some MS13 spics come and live with you and your family for a while?

let's try communism

naaaaaah. respectfully disagree with that opinion and, apparently, so does the academy and hollywood foreign press. she's talented af. i rate her equal to her talent.

nice logical fallacy bro

The reason he won is only because Hillary was her opponent and nobody wanted another Bush as president.

>he is so irrelevant to the race

The white race? That's pretty far, even for Trump.

> send a couple 140 tweets per day
> liberals claim it's a tantrum

A tantrum would be more like what your pet niggers do every time they riot when one of their criminal brethren get shot by the police.

>Be Trump Supporter

>Constantly resorts to "but Hillary"

He's like a fucking child, jesus christ.

>schools are free
Then who pays for them?
>children don't pay for schools
That's "at no direct cost to the end consumer"

How is this Sup Forums related? Because he's been on television? It's a Sup Forums thread. Take it there.

Nah she overracts in pretty much everything, there is zero subtlety to her.

Cate Blanchett is a far superior actress.

You really want to be in another recession because of Donny's wall that won't get "payed back" by Mexico? How the hell is he going to "improve" the same shit that caused the collapse of the economy?

why five periods? is he dyslexic too/

Liberals are butthurt Trump isn't the mega hitler they thought he was. I remember way back in the primaries when Rubio was still there Trump said certain areas with strong natural borders will just have fencing instead. Fastforward to him becoming president every new outlet reports him saying that as "backpedaling"

>Meryl Streep
Who?

>National security is worth the price tag
>At most it'll just hinder a few mexicans from coming in
>A threat on scale with "national security"

What's that book that Orwell once wrote? 1984? I'm getting some vibes from that. Besides you fucking nigger I bet you've never even been near a black, hispanic or asian person before.

nice logical fallacy bro

Jokes on you, I'm an active Sup Forums poster. I just occasionally shitpost on Sup Forums.

Yeah that wall will really stop all those mexican terror attacks we keep having

Images like this is why Sup Forums needs to be deleted