Tfw foreign person talking to you in english laughs in their native language

>tfw foreign person talking to you in english laughs in their native language
it's honestly really cute. dutch people laugh like "het het het het het het". you people can't even help it, so qt desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-r7dveDEv-I
vocaroo.com/i/s0IxZg4evyUg
youtube.com/watch?v=rvRKUib9kHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of my greatest desires in life is to hear a Brazilian girl "huehuehue" in front of me.

i don't even know what that's supposed to sound like

weh weh weh weh weh

no

>gets poopy because he laughs like a qt and wants to be cool but can't help it
pls danish user

everyone laughs the same, wtf are you talking about

>tfw foreign girl speaks your language perfectly but moans in her native one during sex

Come here and I'll show you how foreign people beat pigskins like you to death

They absolutely do not.

>they get mad if you bring it up
this is extra cute

Let's see how cute you are with half your teeth missing and your nose bent the wrong way after me and the boys are done fucking you up, pigskin

mamma mia, you a-better calm down

Fuck off normalfag.

>sex

s-sure user

You want some too? Me and my mates are always happy to help a pigskin spend the rest of his life sucking shit out of a straw

>hon hon hon

terrified.jpg

...are you saying actual shit...? why would you suck shit out of a straw and not some kind of nutrient rich processed food, italians are so weird

italy must have a fucking ugly laugh if they're this buttblasted about everyone getting attention for their qt laughs

Act smarmy all you want, doesn't change the fact that you'd be dead meat as soon as you enter my neighborhood, we don't like pigskins around here

Based Italian poster putting these pigskins in their place.

>me and my mates

Nice photo, is that you and your pigskin family at the kebab shop? We could use it for your epitaph
>here lies user
>he was a disgusting pigskin and got served his due when he came to Italy and thought he could get away with it

what's wrong with pigs what are you a fucking muzzle or something

This is literally your comeback

They share the same skin color with subhumans like you
Why don't you come wisecracking in my town? See how witty jokes you can make before you start eating dirt and crying for mommy

I'm not coming to some shithole in the buttfuck nowhere Italy lmao

go eat a pizza and chill out

Good, pigskins like you belong to the pigpen

I love it when Italians try to act tough so cute!

>'it's an Italian that got so insecure over the southern Europeans aren't white meme so he starts believing it and pretends to hate white people now' thread

Here comes another pigskin fuck, aching for a double serving of the house special knuckle sandwich with an extra side of pain
>meme
You wish, pigskin

negro di merda

>a double serving of the house special knuckle sandwich with an extra side of pain

plff honk plff plff plff honk plff plff plff

*claps*

fantastic thread lads

en francais
youtube.com/watch?v=-r7dveDEv-I

>axaxaxaxax

Yes

honhonhonhonhonhonhonhon

How would this joke work in the French dub

vocaroo.com/i/s0IxZg4evyUg
like this?

хыхыхых