30 Days of Night
From Dusk till Dawn
Fright Night
Interview With the Vampire
Let the Right One In

30 Days of Night is criminally underrated

Old school, I like it

Wasn't a big fan of Let The Right One In
I loved 30 Days of Night until the last 10 minutes, worst ending they could have thought of. Would have rather everyone just died instead of that "muh inject myself"

Only just watched Near Dark the other night, couldn't believe I'd not seen it before.

It's part of the 80's Triumvirate of Vampire movies that came in succession of each other:

Fright Night (1985)
Near Dark (1987)
The Lost Boys (1987)

Also watch Vamp. It's a surprisingly good buddy film involving vampires. Once Bitten is a guilty pleasure because Karen Kopins and Lauren Hutton are hot as fuck.

Yeah someone on here recommended it to me because I liked John Carpenter's Vampires, pic attached was all the convincing I needed.

I'll have to check Vamp out, cheers user.

I like salems lot cause its atmosphere and creepiness. Vamps scary when they creepy. When they snarling like dogs fags they just another monster.

In no particular order except the first one:
Interview With A Vampire
The Lost Boys
From Dusk til Dawn
30 Days of Night
Salem's Lot
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Fright Night
Let the Right One in (the swedish original)
John Carpenter's Vampires

I remember seeing a movie called Bad Blood or something about a vampire girl killing mobsters. I thought it was pretty fun.

Byzantium
Only Lovers Left Alive
Interview with the Vampire (fight me)
Coppola's Dracula
Let the Right One In

>Interview with the Vampire (fight me)
Why would anyone fight you? It's a perfect movie. Yeah, Tom Cruise might be an odd casting choice but I forget it's him when I watch it.

Cruise was a perfect Lestat. Pompous and constantly tormenting his vamp family. Apparently brad Pitt hated working with him so I think it help sell the performance, the malice boiling beneath the character's interactions.

>Why would anyone fight you?
I assumed the whole gay thing (and female author, no less) would make it too tumblr/sjw/other buzzword for Sup Forums

I agree. That's why I forget it's him when I'm watching it. He did a great job. I really don't like Tom Cruise otherwise.

Im surprised Tales from the Crypt "Bordello of Blood" didnt get an honorable mention

>Interview With A Vampire
>Vampire hunter D: Bloodlust
>What We Do In The Shadows
>Blade
>Only lovers left alive

>Interview With A Vampire
>A

fuck.. is just copied your retards "A". It's
>interview with THE vampire

Same bruh.
Also:
Coppola Dracula
Interview with the vampire
What we do in the shadows
Blade 2
30 days of night

Is that the one with an adult Corey Feldman?

That shit always gets me. It's like that thing with Berenstein Bears and Shazaam. The Mandela syndrome.

The title has been translated into that in many languages, including German and French.

Yes it is sir. Fun Fact: the artifact is the same prop from the other TftC movie Demon Knight, which featured Billy Zane

The swedish version of the title would translate into "A Vampire's Confession". Seriously think that's a better title than the original.

why?

it's the boy's title.

Nosferatu
Herzog's Nosferatu
That vampire movie where Green Goblin plays Max Schreck
Salem's Lot
What We Do in The Shadows

Basically, Orlokino.

Shadow of the Vampire

The Fearless Vampire Killers why does nobody mention this in vampire threads

The Addiction
They Have Changed Their Face