Should age of consent be lowered to 13...

Should age of consent be lowered to 13? By then they had already hit puberty and want dick/pussy really badly and knows what sex is so why not? Also I believe working age should be lowered to that age too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
youtube.com/watch?v=MH55mytYzz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

estrogen content in the water supply is becoming a big problem

Pedo

lol no but for real
Most countries have ages much lower than the US and some states even

Not really advocating for it
But I think that lowering it will make girls slutier than they already are
Idk

Go away Turkroach

It's 14 here and that works well desu, old enough for them to choose

T. Rapefugee

13 is too old

What's the 'age of consent' in your countries? It's 16 here. I don't think it should be lower honestly, as they would be way to easily manipulated at that age (even at 16)

Well I was fucking a 13 year old when I was 15. She knew she wanted it. That said, she was notably overdeveloped. 16 or 15 should be good.

If you want to bang a minor user-ican go ahead, just don't be shouting about it everywhere you go.

Nice.

Filthy paedo cunt, go drink bleach

My 14 year old sister goes around in public dressed like a slut. Started this way when she was around 13.

I'd rather not have anyone encourage her to act even more slutty than she is right now.....

The AoC should be abolished. The Syate should not control sex and relationships.
A girl should be married young to a man her father chose for her. And if a girl's daddy wants to mess around with her when she's little it's all good.
Sex outside marriage is rape.

BUILD IT

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Pat yourself on the back and look up the effects of contraceptive pills on estrogen dumping...

t. Ahmed

>US flag

Did you turkroaches get proxies now?
Ban all turkroches.

Oh yeah. Sweet pussy, DD tits. Absolutely spoiled other girls for me for years.

It should be abolished

t. homo

What's with all the pedo shills on here today?

Take your degenerate shit elsewhere

I know a girl who lost it at 13 to a 20 something guy and I was like "damn what a fucking degenerate" and then she showed a picture of her in her 13s and ate my words I would had done the same, some 13 year olds have VERY developed bodies.
That's the thing, you have 13 year olds who look and act like children and then you have 13 year olds with dat ass, generous clevage and mature for their age.

Working age @ 13 is solid, but not age of consent. Honestly, even at 18 you make poor decisions and don't truly know what's best for yourself.

As a 38-year-old and father, 16 seems appropriate to me. 13? Kill yourself.

It's already 15 in some states, and there are close-in-age exceptions to prevent shit like a low/mid-teenager going to jail for fucking his own girlfriend. What do you pedos want?

>Qh0N03Cs
>1 post
Oh, that explains it.

>13
>pedo

The correct answer is hebe you triggered numbnuts

14 is the best age of consent.

women shouldn't even be allowed to date at this point, i've met women and still know women 20-24+ that are too retarded to pick the right man for themselves

women do not have the intellectual capacity to choose proper mates or to protect their own chastity

why couldnt i just have a little brother...

t. feminist drone
I know you told me this girl's name before but I can't remember it.

This is a 15 yr old.

Fucking disgusting, 18 is the right number. get the out my country you fucking liberal commie.

based onion

you need to be castrated and crucified like everyone else who agrees with you under 18

I can't remember it now either but she has an Instagram page. Another user linked me to it.

Fuck, I wish I were you.

why not just fuck the shit out of her and then demand her to dress modestly, except when you're claiming her body? Better than letting tyrone get to her first

Ready for muslim cock.

LETS DROP ALL AGE RELATED BARRIERS AND FUCK BABIES AND LET 7 YEAR OLDS SMOKE AND GET TATTOOS BECAUSE I WANT TO FUCK THEM WHY DOESNT ANYONE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY?!?!?

only if it means I can fuck underage boys too

stop with these threads you fucking pedos

>my country
You're not a country, you're a fucking colony. A colony we should get rid of because it's a useless shithole.
Those eyes, it's like they're burrowing into me.
Kill yourself, fag

>user that's a CHILD
>user YOU'RE SICK YOU PEDO
>user YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT

Kek, love the white knights in these threads

Trust me I would if I could. And I don't like admitting this and I would never irl.

>tfw she brings home her friend who is like 16 and the two of them walk around the house in their bikinis

Incest does not happen irl. Its just fantasy.

pic related.

She is probably taller than you and your 50 cousins

Same here except I was 17 and she was 15.

Huge as fuck tits bigger than DD, she got alot of shit for it from her ex because she didn't like showing cleavage, she became self conscious about it. Helped her out and finally one day she calls me over for an emergency and I see her ask me to give her a massage because they were too heavy. She was a good person, nothing like the women my age now.

Typically not mature enough to make decisions that could lead to having children. So no you pedophile faggot. Go back to NAMBLA

Hate to break the news for you, but we might become an state this year. We got 2 of mayor political parties backing it up. Don't worry we will help your 60% go up.

>16
>problem glasses already
>jailbait

Wew lad, that I would not touch with a ten foot pole. I don't feel like getting raped in prison.

She is 14...

>we might become an state this year
You will never be a state.

nor do they have maturity, right on point!

Get out of my country.

Nah your English is shitty and no one wants you. Sorry m8.

t. Statist cuck that thinks he belongs in the US

Kill yourself you piece of shit. Filth like you should just fuck off.

Yeah. Older guy says. Hey ill buy you nice 14 year olds some beer and cigs if you consent to have sex with me. Hell a 16 year old in my town was caught blowing a over 40 year old in a park in the middle of a day for a joint. Lmao like wtf

you are just saying that so you can have your daughter all to yourself you selfish bastard

>way to easily manipulated at that age
good maybe they can be manipulated into geting married and actually staying married.

I would eat her out in a heartbeat.

The legal age shoukd be 12.. right when they first develop or a little before, just so you can test drive them before the changes happen.

Like getting inside this girl two years earlier and blowing my load would be perfect, especially if she couldn't get pregnant yet.

Sounds kind of rapey.

>She knew she wanted it. Even when she screamed no

That's not up to you to decide, we are the one who the last word. We'll see in November, faggots.

reported this thread to the FBI

have fun you sick fucks

3>not wanting cute boypussy
faggot

>my country

Lmao you fucking worm, you mean my country. You hispanic cucks haven't owned anything worthwhile in PR for years.

show your tits

You kill yourself, ya roastie loving bitch.
>The legal age shoukd be 12
Nah, girl's daddy should start doing sex stuff with her early as he feels she's doable. As an example what timestamp in this video do you think she's doable?
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
I say about 50 seconds.
How many votes have you had on statehood? It's never fucking happening. We will dump your shithole island and make you fend for yourself before you get to be a state.
You're yhe fag.

Watch out lads we`ve found a member of the "Sup Forums is not for anime" crowd

No, it should be lowered to 10 like it was in the 1800s

no because if i have a daughter i dont want to have 35 year old men tryna fuck her

>Lmao like wtf
If you're gonna stay here for the summer, at least get redpilled.

Been here since 2010 boyo. I just type like a grill somtimes.

>i want to be the only one fucking my daughter

you sick fuck, stop being so selfish

>We got 2 of mayor political parties backing it up
>We got
>mayor political parties
okay first of all learn English
secondly what fucking parties? we don't want you violent hooligans

Hey, she's his daughter, he should be the only one fucking her until he marries her off.

>i dont want to have 35 year old men tryna fuck her

Then Chad will fuck her or Ahmed/Tyrone

Inplying this wont happen regardless of the laws. She just wont tell you. My work buddies other buddy had this happen to him. His friend babysat his daughter for him when she was like 12-16. When she turned 17 she moved out into his house and lived with him. She told him they have been dating since she was 14 and they kept it secret. She was pregnant when she moved into his house btw. As far as i know there still toghether so theres that i guess. Atleast he wasnt a random nigger that most girls get fucked and knocked up by at a young age

Naisu.

Enough Shota for you faggot

Hey, yeah, and this too. So, it would be bad if older guys fuck her but you wouldn't have a problem with some teenage shithead fucking her? What's wrong with you?
>Puerto Rican seperatists
Why do we even keep thag shithole around?

Supposed to be 13 at the national level, but is overwritten by local prefectures.

well that's pretty fucking stupid of that guy. who would have a man babysit a fucking female teenager? he might as well have said, "hey wanna come to my house everyday and bang my jailbait daughter?"

Unless the dude is an autist or ugly as hell that's gonna happen every time

Idk we shouldn't. all they do is collect more and more debt and then try to make us pay it off for them

18, any younger and you should be shot.

>tfw double the age of consent in UK already (it's 16 here)
>unironically have never had sex
>have never even seen a real pussy in RL (no mom, only 5 male siblings as I grew up)
>tfw every Sup Forumsack says they had sex at 13-15

will #Brexit today finally land me a pussy Sup Forums?

>lets slowly push for legalizing hebephilia so blacked.com can feature 12 year old girls getting gang banged by 40 year old niggers

you might as well dig your own grave while you're at it

>rare

>13 is too old

T
H
I
S

They should do what the Muslims did and make it whenever they have hit puberty.

you sure? have you seen

>will #Brexit today finally land me a pussy Sup Forums?

No, Exiting your 'Battlestation' to go take a Fucation in Thailand will...

user...

sure these girls look great from the neck up, but when you see them in their entirety interacting with people you should feel a deep sense of sorrow and shame.
Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=MH55mytYzz8

Read >have never even seen a real pussy in RL
Me neither
Don't worry, man, we're all gonna make it.

If digits you will get a British QT

Our Lefties are literally the worst and most violent kind and they like blaming everything on Americans and the "Right". Despise them being only like 5% of the population, they're loud and obnoxious as fuck. Fuck those commies scum.

i now noticed my mistakes.

Congrats...

dude just go get a hooker, and while you are at it save up(unless you already have lots of money) for a good one. I got laid a lot when i was younger but i haven't have sex in 4 years, and i'll probably do the same here pretty soon. I mean i'm a bit worried about STD's but you run that risk anyway if you are gonna bang a 30+ year old roastie. And with a hooker you can pay good money and get a literal 10/10, which i doubt either of us could get otherwise.

It's not hard to spend 500-1000 dollars on dating a girl a few times to get laid anyway. I'm sure you spend way too much time wondering what sex is like, just get it out of the way so you can move on to other things. It feels pretty amazing but it's nothing to obsess about

M8 YOU BETTER HOPE BRITAIN #LEAVES

Congrats user, you lose it finally.