I'M NOT EVEN BRITISH, BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE BREXIT VOTE THAT I CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

I'M NOT EVEN BRITISH, BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE BREXIT VOTE THAT I CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.

Seriously, best of luck to you, britbongs. Get the fuck out of that SJW-ridden, foreign, dangerous, cryptocommunist European Union.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

ANGLO LOVE THREAD.

SUPER SAIYAN THESE BRITISH NIGGAS SO OUR POWER WILL HELP THEM...

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/spice-girls-get-cold-feet-about-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LIVE STREAM COUNTDOWN TO EU REF
>>youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

Crossing my unregistered AR-15's for you brits. Hope you all get out

do not forget to observe the ballot counting!

I'M FUCKIN' PUUUUMPED.

Corny.

#prayforbritbongs

8 MORE HOURS

Brexit won't happen and its supporters will sit back and take it. Enjoy being in the EU for eternity.

Fuck off, foreigner whose life is so pathetic that he had to settle for teaching English to nips.

Good luck, Britain. Fuck the EU.

I really do not give a shit either way.

Godspeed limey bros

I gave my pool cue to one of my English co-workers today in exchange for his brexit vote.

This is an opportunity for the whole of Europe to realize that we need to be independent.

It does not matter.
The writing is on the wall - this EU is doomed.

▄▄▄▄· ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ .▐▄• ▄ ▪ ▄▄▄▄▄
▐█ ▀█▪▀▄ █·▀▄.▀· █▌█▌▪██ •██
▐█▀▀█▄▐▀▀▄ ▐▀▀▪▄ ·██· ▐█· ▐█.▪
██▄▪▐█▐█•█▌▐█▄▄▌▪▐█·█▌▐█▌ ▐█▌·
·▀▀▀▀ .▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ •▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

Thanks Son.

The EU is doomed by it's own abusive regulation, it's as bad as communism and will crumble for the same reasons, fuck the EU! Good luck bongs.

John Bull can fuck my sister (Canada) anytime.

I for one am voting to stay in the EU because I'm not retarded

Godspeed lads. Anglo master race.

I'm pretty excited but also worried about what it's going to do with my portfolio. I got out of low risk stuff last year and I've got a lot of shit wrapped up in assets that will tank if the BNP and their Trumpy butt buddies win this contest.

>Britain made America
>America hated their dad and rebelled
>America is forced to fight along side it's brother, Canada, and it's father, Britain, in the world wars
>Canada finally leaves the house and becomes independent, and America starts to like Britain
>Canada being the retarded brother goes "progressive" and becomes a lost cause
>America and Britain start to follow suit
>Britain tries to move out of the neighborhood to escape the bullshit
>America cheers on its father as its their last hope at securing freedom

It's okay, Northern Irishman. Keep telling yourself you're relevant.

Wait, what is it I'm supposed to be doing tomorrow? voting in yeah?

Reminder that you have NO chance with the Spice Girls if you vote Remain. Vote Leave!

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/spice-girls-get-cold-feet-about-brexit/

traitor

>there are people who seriously believe leave will win

I wish I was as naive as you guys. Life must be on easy mode when you're that oblivious.

Take Canadanon's advice Britain! He too voted leave, or should I say, leaf! heheh

Enjoy:
>eventually being a minority in your own country
>having less political power over your own affairs
>having your national identity subsumed and eventually destroyed
>being a part of the downfall of the west
>having your taxes go to a foreign governnment that will evntually be riddled with communists and similar shitbags

and finally:

>Enjoy being a steaming pile of shit unworth of the title of "Englishman."

Vote out, just to see what happens.

O-oni chan!

Brexit is the most exciting thing going on in the US right now. We are very excited, it's all very exciting.

> this EU is doomed

Haha, no, the EU will be 20-30% non-white within a few more decades, and every single non-white will vote for more EU forever.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE VOTE?

>I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE BREXIT VOTE THAT I CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.
SHIT SAME HERE MAN

Best of luck to the bong people, hope the goes in your favor

Five and a half hours time.

I say this without exaggeration: tomorrow is arguably the most historically important shit Britain has been involved in since the Second World War. The entire validity and continuation of the European project hangs on whether or not we stay in. Scary stuff.

Good luck, fellas!

You can save the EU Hans... Remember, anchluss

How long are the polls open?

Can refugees vote?

Voting starts at 7AM their time, 1AM EST

Come on Britain you can do it. I believe in you

>can refugees vote?

What's a vote if the majority of the population can't partake in it?

Guys you KNOW the elites will not let this happen.

The shooting was just the first part. They're already pushing out fake polls which show a +1% to Leave, tonight/tomorrow it will be called a "dead heat", afterwards it will be announced that Remain wins by like a percent or something.

If voting changed anything they'd make it illegal.

Enjoy:
>eventually being a minority in your own country
That is literally retarded; 3% of the British population are from the EU, 2% are from outwith the EU. When do you think this is going to happen - 100 years? 1000? Regardless, the leave campaign make no claim to reduce the number of immigrants coming into our country.
>having less political power over your own affairs
13% of Laws are made by the EU and the EU involvement in British affairs is exagerated
>having your national identity subsumed and eventually destroyed
There is nothing to reply to regarding this
>being a part of the downfall of the west
Citation needed
>having your taxes go to a foreign governnment that will evntually be riddled with communists and similar shitbags
We actually gain far more than we lose and we'd be losing much more than that contribution by leaving...

I'm under the impression that when it passes the Queen will take all her power back and restore full monarchy.

>Can refugees vote?

Are you mentally disabled?

can someone convince me that brexit has a chance? lost hope since jo cox

undecided will always vote towards status quo

Good luck Britannia.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

I'll cry for them If Brexit wins

Mate you know I'm voting out already ;) We getting out tomorrow.

>[
Go learn what Fascist means, they are the opposite of Fascism, they are authoritarian Marxists.

VOTE LEAVE

You cucks have done stranger things.
Also I was thinking I would claim refugee status and go vote leave.

Never change, shitposting shit cunts.

>mfw i've stolen my remain family members polling cards
Hopefully they don't know which station they were assigned to.

555 for the brexit of truth, all praise kek the bringer of memes

Good luck you smelly, funny talking britards.

GTFO while you still can

B R E X I T
R
E
X
I
T

What time (British time obviously) will the brexit vote occur? When will we know the results?

No Fun Allowed

>sister

you don't take the card, you take id don't you? then just tell them your name an address

BREXIT
REXIT
EXIT
XIT
IT
T

Results not until Friday, no exit polls.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Im sure its getting counted as soon as its closed mate

>undecided will always vote towards status quo
Undecided just won't vote. Most people don't even bother voting even when they support a side.

AGAIN!

THIS IS GLORIOUS

THIS IS HOW MUCH OF AN ANGLOPHILE I AM. I LITERALLY HAVE JOHN BULL ON MY FUCKING WALL.

DON'T LET ME DOWN, LADS.

RULE BRITANNIA!

>NZ
Why is this a thing people do?

Come on lads lets do it!

>he thinks brexit will happen
>he thinkings Trump will win
>he doesn't believe jews pull the strings and democracy is nonexistent

>Results not until Friday

post >yfw brexit passes and trump wins in November

Rule Brittania!
U
L
E

Just not over us, k thnx.

You guys rock and your comfy pastoral countryside needs to be tended by the British for another thousand years.

Just wait till the Jew legalizes incest

Encouragement from your friendly neighborhood colonist.

God Save the Queen!

Yeah, you're mentally disabled.

Nice one lad.

kek wills it

London here. Kek has delivered heavy rain. Lightning is flashing as I type. Hopefully Kek has enough rain to keep it up for 16 hours or so.

Your bros in Texas are praying for you. you niggers better get some tomorrow!

My dad is voting stay, and there isn't much I can do for him, which saddens me because he is such an intelligent man but he's a pensioner who was brought up with the BBC so I understand, my mother who is younger is on the fence it seems but I know my dad is currently swaying her.

Is there anything I can do in such a short period of time? I tried to direct her to brexit the movie in the past, but she doesn't want to sit down for an hour to watch it. I need some short normie swaying material.

#CanadiansForStay

The EU is a high speed train headed straight to the edge of a cliff. Last stop is tomorrow

Feels like waiting to die.

KILL DAD
I
L
L

D
A
D

Brits we will not mock you if you fail, we will cry with you. Please send a message to the globalist that you will not be conquered and liberty will never perish

Tell her that she'll have the power to kick out governments she doesn't like...that won't happen in the EU. Also bankers etc.

Top lad

>/truth

I honestly don't know why anybody would vote to stay. How did it even get this far?

Second Texas bro shares the sentiment

I know a German girl who has lived here for about 8 years and she cant vote so I dont think fugees can