/brit/

oswold mosley edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qN72LEQnaU
youtube.com/watch?v=bRIQL4lvIqU
youtube.com/watch?v=2p9feJUh_iE
youtube.com/watch?v=CZXLLMbJdZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=8MzGR4OJmGE
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/11/uk-family-found-guilty-of-enslaving-homeless-and-disabled-people
youtube.com/watch?v=o6HQQAZFZp4
youtube.com/watch?v=24bYlWqR4_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

babestation

Labour should have accepted the Mosley Memorandum.

that moment was sad desu.
assaulting an old man isn't on

BASH

THE

FASH

youtube.com/watch?v=1qN72LEQnaU

who remembers this

haha alri

i member

can't tell if i'm gay or i just can't stand female personalities

don't want to have sex with anyone but prefer wanking to girls (however vaginas are disgusting.)

this is truly the worst general on Sup Forums.

wish i had better things to post

kill yourselves fucking scumbags

kill yourselves pirates

>eventually blacks become majority population in the west
>start treating minorities (whites) like they used to treat blacks
>"wait isn't this exactly what you protested against?"
>"yes but now this is just reperations"
or
>Blacks become majority
>nothing else fucking happens
Honestly don't really give a fuck about the color of my skin or my children, the only thing I could think of is my children being darker than I am and hating me for it, but in that case I just won't love them anyway

Byrhtnoth was soldier from Essex who died 11 August 991 at the Battle of Maldon. His name is composed of the Old English beorht (bright) and noth (courage). He is the subject of an ancient poem, and more recently a statue.

His death, while leading the Anglo-Saxon forces against the Vikings in 991, is the subject of the famous Old English poem The Battle of Maldon.

His decision to move the Vikings to more vulnerable position was heroic but fatal.

Some say that it took three men to kill him, one of them almost severing Byrhtnoth's arm in the process.

rise of the planet of the apes is pure kino

hope those are piss bottles

Richard Ayoade is the best thing to come out of Britain in the 21st century tbqh

Bio oil

>having children
>breeding

have to give the something eh?

>ideal woman is obsessed with dumb video games, drinks shitty sugary drinks, eats shitty greasy junk food

Sounds like you don't want a gf, but a boyfriend.

scrolling through the timelines of Twitter blue-checkmark liberals

not sure why I do, just makes me seethe

im elite so breggsit make me rich :0

what

Superior red flag

>ywn hold a piss bottle between your gf's legs so she can relieve herself because she is too busy gaming to get up

What is /brit/ drinking tonight?

Richard ayoade cant act and his gimmick is inferior to d. Mitchell's

just did a long mobile conversation with the doomed love lads heh heh... :/

just finished a bottle of cider

think girl piss is a bit gross innit
>inferior to d. Mitchell's
shit opinion, just awful

coca cola™

JUST TALK ABOUT TIM AND TIM LORE

THIS IS THE TIMSTER GENERAL

NEED YOU OUT OF BUSINESS

DID HE HAVE A WIFE?

WHY DOES REVIEWBRAH POST ON HIS VIDS

WE NEED TO KNOW

still drinking white wine, first bottle down

chamomile tea

had a few coors lights several hours ago, the mountains turned blue!

>That tiny bit of panty

I have had murderous feelings, though, I have to admit. Not getting laid, it's starting to make me feel really angry towards women. And so I thought, well, if I join the Army, those inclinations, as you call them, would be seen as a plus. On your application, like. They don't come right out and say that's what they're looking for. In the advertisements, it's all about seeing the world and all that shite. But I would assume that wanting to murder someone would be like having a degree in engineering, you know, it would outweigh my lack of qualifications.

Hope you get devoured alive by a thousand hairy spiders

15 CANS OF STELLA

reviewbrah is a /brit/poster, so I think you can connect the dots yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=bRIQL4lvIqU

Whomst is this?

water and tea

at what point did you realise you were never going to be a normie

Möngke Khan was the fourth khagan of the Mongol Empire.

Under Möngke, the Mongols conquered Iraq and Syria.

Möngke was the eldest son of Genghis Khan's teenaged son Tolui.

During Möngke's reign, Louis IX of France sent William of Rubruck as a diplomat seeking an alliance with the Mongols against the Muslims.

They asked the Khagan and his officials to convert to Christianity. In reply, Möngke explained that he wished his subjects to truly worship the Messiah, but he could not force them to change their religion.

Möngke also informed them that he was preparing to mount an attack on Baghdad and that he would remit Jerusalem to the Christians if they collaborated with him

The point of this post was the text, not the cute girl
direct all cute girl appreciation posts to this post

Reviewbrah knows tim through that reddit podcast guy, Tom Morello or whatever

people who don't fit in with society are those who desperately long for it to collapse

my favourite thing to do is to exercise, get a huge pump, nice and juicy right, then go and jack off to some japanese women, then shower in pure endorphins

this is patrician

youtube.com/watch?v=2p9feJUh_iE
always surprised by how modern the 1950s looked
(and how old the 1960s looked.)

>Australians fought and died in Vietnam
Screaming

>Stella
>cans

I think they prefer people who are indifferent to killing people rather than people who WANT to kill people (suggests mental problems making you unfit for service)

either way regardless of your predisposition the american training is rigorous enough that you'll end up killing people in the right circumstances regardless of how you feel. It's like when boxers get into a brawl, they aren't thinking about the shots they are throwing. at that stage its all muscle memory and instinct

absolute madman

hate women but wish i had a girl's hips

Business idea: strike nowhere matches

I'd "eat" her "taco" if you know what I mean lads

*throws a boot at you*
WOULD YOU CLAM UP?!?!?

eh pretty early on desu

I'd "put my penis in her vagina" if you catch my drift.

umm...gross dude...

Just got in from the lash with lads
was a canny night if I'm honest
some gay fellas bought me some jegabombs lol pretty sure he wanted my willy in his bumhole but I don't bend that way

ok ill admit it, lads

i want to kiss women

youtube.com/watch?v=CZXLLMbJdZ4

you shoulda slipped him one lad
he did buy you some drinks after all

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MzGR4OJmGE
NEED this

Absolutely sickening; next you'll tell us you want to hold their hands and go on dates.

Bender.

gaylord

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/11/uk-family-found-guilty-of-enslaving-homeless-and-disabled-people

We have a big homeless problem here too

This is a little late, but I'd like to come out and disagree with Karl Marx on something. Opium is the opiate of the masses. Religion is its own thing. It's not the same as opium.

Thanks for reading. Just had to clear that up.

I would "cherish" her and always "cuddle" her thick "butt" if you catch my meaning

Johann Tetzel was a Grand Inquisitor of Heresy to Poland/

Tetzel was known for granting indulgences in exchange for money, , a position heavily challenged by Martin Luther.

Luther was inspired to write his famous Ninety-Five Theses, in part, due to Tetzel's actions.

Tetzel claimed that an indulgence would wipe away the sin of a man guilty of raping Mary, Mother of God.

A Leipzig nobleman asked him if it were possible to receive a letter of indulgence for a future sin. Tetzel quickly answered in the affirmative, insisting, however, that the payment had to be made at once.

When Tetzel left Leipzig the nobleman attacked him along the way, gave him a thorough beating, and sent him back empty-handed to Leipzig with the comment that it was the future sin which he had in mind.

Lets end on brian the snail

Does "shut it" sound stronger to /brit/ than "shut up"?

rather does to me

yeah
cause it ends with a harder sound innit

I AM CORNHILIOO

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=o6HQQAZFZp4

mood

>DID HE HAVE A WIFE?
unknown
>WHY DOES REVIEWBRAH POST ON HIS VIDS
he discovered tim years ago, not via /brit/ like claims

lincolnshire is so shit

why has he got a pokeball shield

reply to this post if you are reviewbrah

Guards! He's messing me around!

ay up gaffer

(got me vpn on for netflix)

>tfw half-viking

Give me half your belongings Englishman.

business idea: steal brian snail

did pirates really free slaves or is that just a romantic modern myth to make pirates seem less scummy?

Timster
Timmy boy
Tim Byrne
Tim tom love you long time Byrne
Tim vinnays gonna learn byrne

Opium is not the opiate of the masses, tho

Hello lads I'm a mystic, I can do many things

REAL viking music here: youtube.com/watch?v=24bYlWqR4_o

sounds like a load of dross desu
they would probably just sell them