Tell me anything about MODERN Mongolia. MODERN Mongolia

Tell me anything about MODERN Mongolia. MODERN Mongolia.

MODERN Mongolia. Okay?

OKAY?

MODERN Mongolia.

Now, tell me anything about it. MODERN Mongolia. Not ancient Mongolia. MODERN Mongolia.

I watched this video yesterday in which Jackie Chan travels to Mongolia, and it was pretty good exposure to MODERN Mongolia.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUGQ6EwO_EE

That is the video in question.

Like what do Mongolians do for fun? Also why is the population of Mongolia so small? Why do Mongolians not like procreating?

qt grills

>Like what do Mongolians do for fun?
Kill foreigners

>Why small pop
They're in every corner of the world, they've just called themselves different names

>Why no babbies
Only the ultimate beta Mongols stayed in Mongolia

Newer than older Mongolia ......

Is you a Mongoliam?

>why is the population of Mongolia so small?
High IQ people tend to have less children, that's been scientifically demonstrated.

IfMongolia are so smart how come their country is still a butthole?

It's not. High economic activity happens in high population density areas, Mongolia has the lowest population density in the world.

Explain how Mongolia is not a butthole. I just checked their economic ranking and they're like 49 out of 60 in Asia.

you need to be at least above 30 to not be a butthole

because they have kept close to their nomadic traditions
the real question here is how come amerishits are so fucking stupid that people have to spoonfed them with common sense knowledge like this and they stilll spit and slobber back like a retarded baby
well?

Wow so edgy. Wow!

Their military has neat ceremonial uniforms

>people have a choice between modernizing and living comfortable lives or living the same shit way their ancestors have for millenia
>"Nah mate they're one of the worst countries in Asia because of their high IQ best believe it"
(you)

Some adventurer user on /trv/, who had extensively traveled all over everywhere went on and on about Mongolian's being the nicest people he had ever met by a landslide. It really threw everybody for a loop. Supposedly they are over the top accommodating as hosts, giving him random gifts, feeding him like a king and INSISTING that he sleep in THEIR bed with them(nothing to do with sex)
He did say he was advised not to flirt with or chat up the girls(in an obvious way) in public as that could trigger the men.

Steppe traditions or something. A person that was refused hospitality might as well be fucking dead during the old times.

they live in the mud

Are they real-life sand people?

Maybe they're comfortable that way?
why does the western life style has to be the best?

That's the Yurt Quarter.

Its an empty suburb for either poorfags who can only afford a ger or semi-nomads who have to stay in town for the winter/some emergency like a relative needing to be in a hospital.

if you are a foreigner (any kind, any race) and slight them/disrespect them or try to date their women they will likely beat you to death.

other than that it seems cool as fuck to travel rural mongolia because there is hospitality rules or something like game of thrones world. a teacher's brother travelled mongolia by motorcycle doing that.

yup spot on. i think the aggression is even worse in ulaan bataar where there are foreign chinese there (northern types are indistinguishable though).

Never been there, but the few I've met here are that way too. Really friendly visitors.

>no goy you must (((modernize))) don't you want the latest iShekel, 60 hour work week and 40 years of debts