/Joe Rogan General/

Powerful general

MMA is an art edition

Why does he not use super male vitality?

>long sleeves under t-shirt

Rogan is actually autistic.

He's based man
>Jamie can you pull that up

KEK he gets smaller everytime

>recent redban episode
>hey, haven't heard from him in a while, might be refreshing
>...nope
>still a retarded 17 year old 40 something

Dropping him from the studio was the best thing Joe could have done for his credibility

ONCE IN EVER FIGHTER

*cough* This fucking cough, man.
Look at that chimp.
That's so weeird.
Interesting.
Well, yeah, no.

Imagine all the nightmares from all the crazy shit that he forced people to eat. That has to weigh on a person's soul.

fuck off faggot, redban was the only person keeping joe's retardedness in check

Holy fuck he was a good looking dude before he went bald and became a roidlet

Jamie, pull up celery man please.

>Google Joe Rogan's height
>5'8"
No way. No fucking way. I am an honest to god 5'8" manlet as measured at the doctor's office, and there is no way he is 5'8". Looking at pictures of him next to women he has to be like 5'5" at the tallest.

brian pls

Why won't manlets just own their status? Like Patrick Stewart, he's a small guy but he commands enormous respect because of his ability, professionalism and attitude.

Hiding behind your height like RDJ is just embarrassing.

is he "our" guy?

>ok guys, stick with me for a second
>so inside a black hole scientists have theorized that there may be an infinite number of galaxies within that black hole

Don't forget Tom "can't bruise the" Cruise, the most based mantlet alive today

Edgy Brah is our guy.

kys, Sup Forums is a /young jamie/ board

Na they were both retards until Joe started getting more professional and intelligent guests on the show and Brian would just embarrass himself with jokes only a 12 year old would laugh at.
Now all he gets is the quarantine episode once in a while when Joe doesn't have anyone lined up. They just look at YouTube videos and rehash boring topics like VR and drugs that they and their friends have tried.

A retard with jr. High humor? I guess so

This