How mad is this going to make me?

How mad is this going to make me?

as mad as you were expecting to be going into it

I didn't know they were making a movie on France's military doctrine.

>Dude maintaining order is bad!
>#fuckthecops
>#anarchynow

Stop being such a statist cuck.

Anarchy doesn't work and can never create a stable society.

>An urgent and powerful exploration of the rapid militarization of the police in the United States. Starting on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, as the community grapples with the death of Michael Brown
>as the community grapples with the death of Michael Brown

dropped

ayo he was a good boy dindu nuffin.

>rapid militarization of the police

under Obama's 8 years but that little fact isn't in the documentary i bet

>the left dislike the police
>the right dislike the militarization of the police
>Sup Forums just wants to be contrarian

Rude :c

#WarIsPeace
#FreedomIsLifeBehindBars

Good to see you can't refute my argument then.

The left hates police because police crack down on minorities doing bad things. "Muh freedom". But then they turn around and say "police are the only ones who should have guns". This is confusing.

The right likes police because they crack down on minorities. "Muh authority". But then they turn around and say "if police try to take our guns they will be the first casualties of a civil war". This is confusing.

>Leftist fear police militarization
>egg on chimpouts and ignore terrorist attacks that make police militarization more popular

>starts in Ferguson

dropped

enough of that fucking shithole and the dumb niggers who venerate a violent criminal

The right likes police because they keep people safe and their first reaction isn't to sympathize with a likely criminal

>Anarchy doesn't work and can never create a stable society.

lel

if you call living in a real life judge dredd tower so you can live out you cowboy bepop fantasy "living" then fine, but dont drag the rest of us down with you

When is this documentary coming out?
I am especially invested to see it before Trump makes a centralized police academy of the country that collaborates to control the streets of low income families and acts as an occupation force.

America is so cucked to let their military become this militarized.

>As the community grapples with the death of a wannabe thug who had just stolen from a store and assaulted the owner, and then thought it was a good idea to attack a police officer
Anybody who is actually troubled about his death is fucking retarded
If they wanted to start a movement on blacks killed by the police, they could no doubt find many viable cases to choose from - why is it always dumb fucks like Brown and Trayvon that people rally around?

torrent out. hdrip

We should make ghettoes and Section 8 housing no-go zones for LE and other emergency services since they hate the police so much.

>not realizing the triads were the goverment and police force there

what is it with autistic faggots and posting wiki battle stats

you didn't even make the image big enough you fucking FAILURE

>You hate the police?
>Fine, J'Ayyqwon is effectively your sheriff now
>Hopefully he can treat injuries and put out fires too
It would be an amusing experiment

>not realizing that despite this fact it was a living and thriving community that many former residents still have fond memories of their time there.

yeah because the minorites that actually comply with the laws should be left to fend for themselves under the rule of gangsters. much like plenty of anti government white people should be in control over the honest tax paying whites too, right? fucking idiot.

>almost half won by Napoleon alone

He really is the only thing you franks can brag about, isn't he?

>2/7 = half
Truly you are the genius of mathematics user.

Can you fucking read? hE said ALMOST.

>"almost" is the same as equal
Truly you are the genius of reading comprehension, user.

>We almost aren't faggots

>hurr 0,28 is anything close to 0,5 xD

Thank you ;3.

watched this a week ago. It was meh, definitely had bias against police and showed specific situations to fit their agenda. Like when the swat team arrived at some dudes house and found a tiny amount of weed. Like that happens to everyone. Some shots were real nice.

Because, they don't actually care about the details. From their point of any "White kills black" scenario must have involved racist motivation on the part of the killer somehow.