HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*licks sole*

HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/5mrrbg/go_see_hidden_figures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White """men""" literally can't even compete!

>samefagging

have some sage

RACISTS

BTFO

Nobody saw it wanted to see this.

It's like when they lied about Hillary's numbers.

lel
remind me how rogue one's supposed to easily clear a billion

HAHA BTFO PRO-BLACK MOVIE BTFOS PRO-DIVERSITY MOVIE! FUCK DDRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AHAH

>*licks sole*
What did he mean by this?

AHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAH

KILL-A 'LL WHITIES BTFO AHHAHAHAHA

AHAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAAA

What's the target audience for a movie like this? It's not black people is it? White, middle aged women?

I feel stuff like this and Precious, and other "black people are people too" movies are for a demographic I just don't have any contact with.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA FUCK TRUMP KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/5mrrbg/go_see_hidden_figures/

why is he lying?

>new movie for the weekend
>makes more than an old movie that weekend

We have a genius here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DRUMPF BTFO
WHITE """""PEOPLE""""" ON SUICIDE WATCH

>+2440%
Holy shit. How?

this weekend was the wide release

>Assassins Creed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

See you next week.

what the fuck.

how does a film like that even do that good?
must be that hollywood moni laundering thing.

starshit btfo

further proof that the only reason numales are liberal is because they think it will get them pussy

Ah, my bad.
Feeling idiotic now.

Pretty easy.

Hahahahahaha

What a faggot.

Why would you even want to watch hidden figures?

>black ladies
Are there so few actual "black ladies" that they need to have Nicki Minaj on their banner? It's like putting GG Allin on a "white gentlemen" list.

White guilt and/or liberalism

I actually might go see it for the lulz

Projection. A political agenda causes you to cry about the movie, it doesn't necessarily cause someone to watch the movie. You're retarded as fuck.

To learn about how amazing black people are.

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD BOMB

You're right, I'm sure people are going to see this because they have no white guilt or liberal mindsets

Yeah

Spaceflight movies are only interesting when there's astronauts, engineers and rockets, or sci-fi like 2001/2010.

Why would you want to watch Rogue One?

To prove once and for all that Love Trumps Hate

I also love Trump's hate

Yes. Black women don't have white guilt.

>flops in china
>now this

kek

oh look a movie that was released 3 weeks ago is making less money this week then a movie that just got released, wow!

Those are old estimates from yesterday you dumb faggot.

>It's not black people is it?
I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of black girls being marched into the theater by their parents and being forced to watch that because they want the girl to think "you can do anything".

No, but they hate whitey

kek

You are legitimately brain dead. Someone can want to see a movie about NASA without having a political agenda. Just because it's about black women doesn't make it automatically political, that just means it triggers you. You're literally projecting your own obsession with identity politics onto everyone else.

>projecting

If it wasn't Hollywood I'd watch this. The trailer was fucking terrible, it looks over dramatized Oscar bait pandering garbage, way too damn schmaltzy

AYO HOL UP

I dunno user. Its a biopic about someone in NASA. Plus I really dont see any hate whitey stuff in the trailers. They work together with white people.

I wouldn't go as far as to say everyone who wants to watch it does so for political reasons, but the movie itself is obviously political. Anyone who has seen the trailer would know this

>it's political because it displays 60s racism accurately
This is why you're all alone.

the one trailer I've seen, almost every bit highlights race and how the main character is held back because she's a black woman

being realistic and making the entire story about race relations is not the same

not saying the movie does this, I haven't seen it, but the trailer certainly makes it seem this way

Since when did trailers accurately represent the movie? I'd say since never...

>Chyna
>mattering
Lmao what is with the fixation on China all of a sudden? Not shilling for RO, genuinely curious

Look at the total Gross. This is after wide release weekend.

the movie is called HIDDEN FIGURES, as in these strong, independent, intelligent black women were hidden from the public eye so that the credit could go to racist white bigots

damn, im such a dum dum. thanks doggo.

>Lmao what is with the fixation on China all of a sudden?

I don't know. Why don't you ask Disney who put two extremely popular Chinese draws (Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen) in their film in a failed attempt to appeal to the Chinese audience.

I'm confused, are you arguing that black women weren't discriminated against in the 60s?

Most people who speak English understand it to some small degree so they wouldn't interpret hidden like that. Literally your Sup Forums SJW victim complex putting the title through a filter so you can cry about it.

So, are we not posting any more sole licking?

those are some impressive mental gymnastics

If the numbers decline as normal for the 2nd and 3rd week, the movie will make back its money, and little bit extra. One of them will get an oscar nom, regardless of performance, and then we will never hear about it again.

This is now a BrieBrie thread

I'm sure some people will see it that way (looks like people on the "right" already do!) but I don't see a problem with having a movie specifically centered around black women working at NASA.

Don't you think a story examining people working at NASA while having to deal with racism and sexism in their personal or everyday lives might be an interesting story or combination of stories?

>understanding the meaning of words
>mental gymnastics

Someone ought to beat you until you can't breathe

not him but i agree.

you're grasping at straws.

it doesn't matter, if you can't make a half-decent trailer I'm not going to see it. Also no one involved in directing, writing or producing this movie gives me confidence that it's anything more than Oscarbait. It's produced by Donna Gigliotti of all people, one of the queens of shitty oscarbait movies, and this isn't the first "racially-charged" one either

Piece of shit RO disney really thought it was going to be a 2 billion a movie franchise

im sure theyll manage without your support

There were go.

I'm arguing that boiling down a story of someone's accomplishments to their race and sex and making everything about that is insulting to her and everyone else involved in her work

there were maybe 3 seconds in the trailer that weren't about sexism or racism

WE
WUZ
ASTRONAUTS
N
SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>Lol you said it would bomb xd
Box office hasn't even cleared the budget yet. Last I heard was $22.8mil at the box office.

I'm sure most of the tickets were just given away to inner city schools and what not and they count them as "ticket sales".

>but I don't see a problem with having a movie specifically centered around black women working at NASA.

That's because you're OK with misrepresenting history.

>he doesn't know

don't let him steal your girlfriend, user!

>watching a girl doing the licking
>half naked guy
I can't get off to this.

Why did they have to make them sassy black women, why is Hollywood so fucking shitty. This is going to be just as bad as imitation game

I didnt get the same feeling honestly. It looks like a story of how people worked together despite the social oppression which existed in that time period. The movie is showing how stuff was great when people worked together. Not "fuck whitey".

How many black women marry white men who are poor?

Yes, 22m. In one weekend.

did you see it or are you guessing?

Well good for them, I guess. They made sure to keep the budget low which was smart, if it's a success it's a success

But watch and see it become completely irrelevant and forgotten in 2 years or less just as every other crappy movie like this one has before it

DELET THJS

Maybe people are just hungry for anything original, something to inspire their kids to be something other than sports players, nah that can't be it.

>new movie beats four week old movie in box office

... wow

I'm going to be honest, the title does smack of race baiting, but it isn't necessarily false. Those women did not receive a whole lot of recognition. They didn't really deserve it either, apart from Johnson. Not sure why they made a movie out of it, like she somehow was never recognized in an official capacity. She has received numerous awards, even during the time she was working there, under discrimination.

Except these women actually existed and they accurately portray what their involvement was. Hard for you to swallow either of these pills, isn't it?

>lies about the title meaning "evil white racists hiding these people from view"
>is actually an evil white racist trying to lie and say these people didn't exist

poetry

Actually, Rogue One has only been in theatres for one week at it's already at $900m worldwide

It's going to fucking beat Avatar

why would you watch a guy lick when there's plenty of girl/girl foot worship?

>scene of them random-stopped by white redneck cop
>scene of stone-faced white male piling work on her desk and looking at her with disgust
>scene of her sassily berating her boss for his white male bullshit
>scene of her literally stating "if I was a white man I'd already be an engineer"
if it looks like racebait and sounds like racebait, it's probably racebait

Bruh it came out three weeks ago

NO IT DIDN'T IT'S GOING TO FUCKING BEAT AVATAR

STAR WARS WILL BEAT AVATAR
STAR WARS WILL BEAT AVATAR

CAMERON BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

FUCKING CUNT

>hurr durr racism didnt exist in the 60s