What conspiracy theories do you legitimately believe in?

What conspiracy theories do you legitimately believe in?
Non existent ship was sunk to enter Vietnam, 9/11 wasnt as we're told, Sandy Hook, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID

MI5 hired a hitman to assassinate Jo Cox.

It's per thread dumbass

This. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
Also 9/11 being inside job to enter Iraq etc
>basically that there is a secret agenda and society is controlled by rich zionists

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Yeah, just wait and see you dingus

>"conspiracy theory"
>believing the official story of 9/11

You have to be a slobbering retard with no redeeming intellectual qualities to believe the official story in 2016

I think the Saudi government and Pakistan colluded with the US. The US then had cassus belli (in the public mind at least) to invade Iraq but public opinion turned and they could secure their oil interests.

Give me a tl;dr on the official story

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

The color turquoise is a jew construct that causes color blindness. This has rewired cellular DNA generationally and has led to autism.
God made this a sacred color and recreation of it is against ancient doctrine. We are suffering the consequences of our violation.

19 islamic extremist hijackers, funded by Al-Qaeda hijacked 4 Boeing 747's and crashed them into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. The World Trade Center later collapsed due to the structural damage.

tfw it's 3am and you're on Sup Forums watching Murdoch Murdoch videos on a loop in the background

The Gulf Of Tonkin false flag isn't just a theory, user, it's accepted fact at this point.

The establishment can rig elections but they can't do it when it's a landslide.

George and Barbara Bush had Graves disease.
Millie, their dog, had Lupus.
Peter Graves and Peter Lupus were on "Mission Impossible" just before Bush was director of the CIA.

?

So the ballistic force of a jumbo jet ramming into a non-bendy building wouldn't knock the building down? How the hell does Jenga work?

Dinosaurs had the opportunity to evolve advanced sentient life forms that escaped Earth before cataclysms befell them and have sporadically returned to the planet to both observe and alter the course of evolution.
They are the reason why ancient humans had access to some semi-advanced ideas and technologies, and why we as a species as a whole value gold as we were used to mine it for them.

The Orlando shooting was orchestrated by Corey Lewindowski on behalf of but not sanctioned by the Trump campaign in order to boost his poll numbers in the key state Florida. Trump upon learning about this was disgusted and fired the guy.

9/11 wasn't an inside job, but it was known about and allowed to happen

The Jews

But the newfags don't know this

user, a conspiracy is when two or more people plan to commit a crime

everyday people enter into conspiracies, there is not "theory"

JFK assassinated by the some "secret society" because he told the world he was about to reveal them.

CIA mind control.

9/11 perpetrated by the government (or at the very least they knew about it and allowed it to happen).

Planned obsolescence. I'm convinced that Apple already had the iPhone 10 developed and ready to be produced on schedule.

Also the illusive "they" purposely puts stuff in processed foods and tap water to make us stupid and want to buy more crap. Whether it's fluoride, estrogen, or whatever I'm not sure exactly, I do know there's something.

Same, m8. I'd bring it a step further and say that the """schizo""" they arrested for killing her was actually an MI5 sleeper agent.

the earth is flat, ancient civilizations were contacted by aliens and guided evolution, we have the capability to gain unlimited energy but rich business elites are preventing that knowledge from going public

Really are u really serious ur the first responder to the thread of course its only 1 post by the op

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I have actually seen that mentioned before.

JFK is the only one I truly believe

Mother fucker the earth is not flat.

You're telling me out of the countless planets we've observed we're flat?

My job literally makes me calculate for the curvature of the earth, or else I'd be wrong and everyone with me would die.

Are these the Democratic puppeteers who are also funding BLM and ISIS oelr are they just the generic much rich people like DRUMPH?
Also who in their right mind would genuinely believe in the flat earth? How do they explain that overlap in the paths of Mars and Jupiter in the sky?

clintons being murderous psychopaths

American Revolution was orchestrated by Jesuits. Catholic Rome runs America.

JO Cox is alive desu

Sandy hook was fake

So why are there so many dead f.am?

Funny because that's one of the few that's not a conspiracy.

Thanks for using my pic OP. I never thought it would catch on.

9/11 and money-loving jews behind basically EVERYTHING.

Whooooah

Chemtrails, fluoride, and gmos poisoning the population. All modern wars being contrived for the purposes of depopulation through divide and conquer. Race being a sociological tool used to divide and conquer the masses. Hitler "escaping" to Argentina. Atlantis sinking. Freemasonry holding secrets that would save humanity but are used to enslave us. 9/11 and OKC inside jobs amongst other tragedies. Aliens. The list goes on, and I'm not even memeing.

Also sexual preference being a choice influenced by the toxic foods that lead to chemical imbalances in th brain.

Also, Sup Forums how much of Zeitgeist: the movie do you buy?

Just spreading the word :)

I believe in all of them. Literally every single one. Even the ones that contradict one another. Especially the ones that contradict one another!

The Chernobyl-crysis was a cover-up for the failed Dunga radarsystem which had cost more than the Chernobyl powerplant to develope

Dinosaurs are the Annunaki? Interesting.

They knew exactly when, where and how it would happen and prevented famous celebrities from dying because there is no tool more potent at waking up American liberals than destroying their own celebrities. The Manson murders were an engineered psy-op test of that.