Daaamn . . . Amy Schumer looks like that?!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is a rusty trombone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She seriously has a tramp stamp?

How can somebody be so fat and still have no tits and ass?

I want to live inside her belly button.

Both of us could

She used to be...somewhat fuckable a long time ago.

Still needs a chinectomy

>somewhat

She is easily an 8/10 there and that is not debatable.

Now she is a nice slam piggy. Needs a black dick in her.

Not bad, desu, nut her chin is a bit too long.

>8/10
She's a 5 that can bump herself up to a 7 with makeup and lighting.

What really pisses me off is that they dare to put her in "THIS WOMAN IN ATTRACTIVE PHYSICALLY" tier. I'm sure Amy is a lovely woman personality wise away from the media and would make for a fun GF or wifeI'm being really gracious here, but putting her on the same pedestal a model is wrong.

GOSH SHE SURE IS UGLY!
Hey I feel better now too.

>Klondike
>Taco Bell

>I'm sure Amy is a lovely woman personality wise
Yea, I bet she is one of those "she has a great personality" types

Now that is a body haven't seen in a long time, a long time.

She's a 5 that seems like she could totally make up for it based on pure enthusiasm. This is the type of girl who would give you a rusty trombone.

Actually from all reports she's a total cunt and asshole to deal with both personally and professionally and she has a super high opinion of herself.

Maybe if she shaved down her chin.
She's still good looking, just not a 8/10.
The problem with some women that have been that way their entire life is that 30 hits them like a fucking brick wall and they baloon up like The Goodyear Blimp.
No longer can they rely on their metabolism taking care of their horrible diet and it shows.
If Amy dropped the alcohol and got on a treadmill for an hour per day, she would look much better.

This goes for everyone in this thread also: eat right and work out regularly. You will thank yourself in the end.
t. fat guy who used to be fat up until the age of 20 when he turned his life flipped-turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

>No longer can they rely on their metabolism taking care of their horrible diet and it shows.
True. I know for a fact all the sorority bitches I knew in college that drank constantly grew an extra tire or two.

most significantly overweight women don't carry fat well at all. usually they need assistance from clothing and underwear (see ) to look somewhat proportionate

little miss piggy

well, yeah. it's pretty much people admitting that they're extremely shallow, and think it's much more important to call ugly women attractive, than to encourage women to care about other things besides their appearance

if you're ugly, sure you shouldn't be bullied for it, but if I was amy schumer I'd be a bit upset that people are still more interested in pretending I'm attractive than acknowledging anything actually positive about me (I'm being generous, too)

>fat with no tits
truly the most depressing combo

Is being gross part of her appeal to the tumblr crowd? I mean clearly she could at least be decent if she tried

>rusty trombone
Explain.

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is a rusty trombone

God I still love this photo. Everything is perfect. The way that daring strapless tube of stretch fabric is pulled down by the sheer weight of those massive cow tits, revealing veritable real estate of hulk-like shoulders. The way those massive pillar-like legs put crushing weight on those hooves, which overpronate in those sporty-ish sneakers, comically contrasting with her appearance like clown's shoes on an undertaker. The way her head tilts slightly upward, as if to express how sluggish and pained her every moment is. Those ham cheeks dragging down her face, leaving only a small beak-like mouth, as a cruel mochery of the amount of food which she must consume. The sunglasses and cap, as if she really thought she could go unnoticed, like a small blue camouflage net sloppily thrown over an aircraft carrier. Those catcher-mitt hands, clutching a greasy phone and a bouquet of napkins, cheekily hiding from sight whatever fatty snack she is eating right now. The way she casually hold that food, as if it's second nature to ingest fast food, like breathing and blinking with your eyes. And, best of all, the contraposto posture, conveying in a way not even Michelangelo could, motion in a still work of art. You can see the pained, sluggish motion like a sentient drop of tar, just dragging itself through an urban environment.

>my sides

I like it.

>glow 4 stick of asparagus next to a mushroom on your grandma's dildo
fags over at marfail can't even get a trident right

Bateman?

S O B R A V E