Argentina is not amerind-

>argentina is not amerind-

REALLY makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2249569/Zenit-St-Petersburg-fans-demand-non-white-gay-players.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

italians

u w0t m8

>t. juancito rodriguez, argentinian chicano

come back home

>A study conducted by Argentine, Swedish and North American institutions, established that the genetic average structure of the Argentine population, contains 79.9% of European contribution, whereas the Amerindian admixture, though not fully visible in physical appearance, was estimated to be present in a high percentage of the population, close to 56% on either paternal or maternal lineages, of which just 10% were shown to have Amerindian ancestors on both lineages.

desu I honestly thought Argentina was white and that we were just bullying you guys up until now

clearly amerindian.

He has blue eyes and European name, speaks italian and now plays for the whitest team(niggers unironically not alkowed there)
He is white

>blue eyes
remember that eyes are genetic mutations, and contact lenses do exist.

>European name
amerindians were forced to take spaniard names during the christianization of the americas

>speaks italian
so does balotelli and he's full blown congoloid.

>plays for the whitest team
great argument

>he is white
lol, see his pic again you blind nigga

You are the nigger

This one should be an eye opener then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics

number 22 looks iberian tbhf

>Balotelli is a 100% white European

>niggers unironically not alkowed there
Really?
Any source on that claim

he's a turk/greek, and since turks/greeks look like amerindians he will try to convince you the AMERINDIANS are ''white''.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2249569/Zenit-St-Petersburg-fans-demand-non-white-gay-players.html

Hernani, garay and alves are exception
Keep in mind that fanclubs in russia have much more to say than the western counterparts
Also once ultras have visited spartaks training ground on behalf of spartaks manager and subtly threatened the players after losing streak. When the ultras had left the ground, players said they saw weapons in their backpockets

Fite me

Absolutely the American continent is rightful Amerindian clay. Despite wh*te supremacist propaganda I applaud the brave Argentinian posters for coming out clear, proud and loud about their Amerindian heritage. Maybe now chile, Paraguay Peru Mexico and the others will come out and be proud of who they are! There's literally nothing wrong with being Amerindian you guys!!

#amerindianpride
#gibpachamamaback

O B S E S S E D

Thanks man, just doing the Pachamama's work.
Argentina is Amerindian.

wonderful thread my amerindian brother

sabe choroy