You just have no fucking idea man. You just have none

You just have no fucking idea man. You just have none.

Other urls found in this thread:

spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2018/wide-receiver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I do bro.

Did your team move away like this too?

You should be happy they're embarrassing another city now.

It's the end of the none existent charger era, good riddance.

T. Bronkeks fan ;)

>Bears fan complaining when they at least have a Super Bowl

You don't know true pain.

nah I dont

No my man, you don't know true pain. That owl came before I was ever born and since that year the Chicago franchise has been a complete dumpster fire.
>b-but m-muh 2005
If you watched that game, the bears had no place being there
And 2010 I think when we were playing the packets in the NFC championship game, Aaron Rodgers styled on us like he always does. This was the tipping point. Since this day, the bears have lost all their key players and are now left with Mike Glennon leading a pack of wild beagles against a league full of sharks. 2 wins would be an overachievement this season.

Pic related was the tipping point*
I haven't slept in a couple of days.

>pain
None of you kids know what real pain feels like.

>tfw browns fan

shut the fuck up faggot.

Welcome to the National Feels League Chargers it has been a long time coming but you are now officially in!

Who /fromsandiegoandhappytheylost/ here?

Orange County Chargers fan for life. Fuck Spanos though.

>Nate Kaeding
>Marlon McCree
>Shawne Merriman injury
>Tomlinson free agency
>every year since 2007
>Weddle contract issues

Rivers is better, Giants missed out.

At least your team looks very promising. I'd be optimistic if I were you.
My dad is from SD and he just doesn't care anymore. I root for all of LA's 2nd teams, life fucking sucks.

This meme needs to be updated without the Texans or chiefs

>Spanos
>relocation

try losing the owl at the 1 yard line, faggot

Lifelong fan. Followed them to LA after all family dropped them. Getting shit from all of them after this loss.

Fuck off the refs almost memed you faggots into a victory. Should have been 24-7

Oh and I forgot. Fuck AJ Smith to hell.

I still feel like there's a good charger team in there somewhere

Just waiting for that last little bit of hope to die

at least you have an owl. and a team

eat a dick

I really don't care because at the end of the day, it's just a dumb nigger sport.

Try being 7 years old and watching the Steve Young and Jerry Rice 49ers shove a giant dick up your team's ass, and deal with the fact that a shitton of players are now dead.

As a Packer fan it hurts me that that image that brings me so much pride brings you so much pain. I hope you get a wild card bro

The Bears are close. Our defense is going to be above-average this year and they're all pretty young. We need WRs and stability in the offensive line. If Trubisky starts next year, they make a big splash with a free agent WR signing and a lock-down corner....

Look at week one. The Bears only lost to the defending NFC champions in the final 30 seconds of a close, hard-fought game against what was statistically one of the greatest offenses ever last season. With virtually no offense of their own mind you.

I can see 7-9 for you guys.

I think they're 8-8, maybe 9-7, the problem is the NFC North is fairly competitive IMO and need 10 wins at least for a WC spot. They're going to lose a lot of close games this year because they don't have any real playmakers. I love our running backs, but without a legit QB and arguably the worst WR-core in the NFL they're not going to be able to do a whole lot. Next year on the other hand, the Bears are going to be in acquisition mode. They have a solid foundation with the defensive line, the O-line should be improved, Cam Meredith should be back, they can draft another WR, sign a big free agent - look at who becomes UFA in 2018 at WR.

I legit think the Bears are a WC team or better next year with Trubisky, and the worse they do this year the sooner Trubisky can start getting reps.

Seriously do, one of the Bears' biggest needs is at WR, and look at these free agents that they probably won't have to overpay for given how many of these guys are going to be available

spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2018/wide-receiver/

Reminder that the bears actually had a team consisting of,
>Jay cutler
>Alshon Jeffery
>Martellus Bennett
>Matt forte
>Brandon Marshall
None of these people play for the Chicago bears anymore. I genuinely defended cutler, but after a while you could tell that he knew it was a sinking ship. Once Kyle long leaves, >we will officially go 0-16

goddamn that was a fun game

Those teams had no defense and terrible coaching. When was it they became the first team in the Owl-era to give up back-to-back 50 burgers?

>Texans just got thrashed by the Jags and Houston is underwater
>Chiefs were 2-14 like a few years ago and had a 1st round draft pick shoot himself in front of the head coach
Yeah no you don't escape the National Feelball League unless you make an Owl.

>fudgepackers literally just feel bad at this point
we are now reaching JUST levels that shouldnt be possible. making fun of us actually felt better

What the fuck is that thing

the thing that comes out of the asteroid in return of the jedi

Marshall and forte already left when that happened.

they almost came back from a 17 points advantage, nobody got injured for the first time in like 3 years and the coaches got some experience merging their playing styles, playing at a good-ok level against a play off team
this is a win in my book
t.chorger fan since '13

>career high

That's photoshopped, right?

Hahaha? Are you kidding me? I hate Spanos for thanking the Bolts from LA, but bless myself finally being free of this team. It's no one's fault but your own that you chose to stay with this team that will be a perpetual disappointment as long as that Greek piece of shit remains it's owner.

Right here bruh.

You are in no position to complain

DoUgIE jONeS

here friend, currently having a laugh of last nights outcome over some god tier TJ tacos