Why cannot i stop listening to this album

why cannot i stop listening to this album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgEG7GYKrpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listened twice its alright. I miss Congratulations.

American Idiot is better than every single MGMT album combined. Get some taste, Pleb.

shut up

I thought this meme was done for. I rly like it. Im not obsessed with it though. Its rly catchy. If you skip over days that got away its really well paced.

well, this is not wrong

days that got away is the pleb filter amigo

Lol. The fuck?
The fuck?

what is best song, mu?

stop with that already
NO
youtube.com/watch?v=BgEG7GYKrpM

Me and Michael :)

Cuz its bad filler? And plebs dont like bad filler?

When you die. Shivers on the beat change every time

One Thing Left To Try

Go fuck yourself

TSLAMP

This. All day.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaames

Hand it over or TSLAMP

Green Day wants to be MGMT so bad. GD belongs in the 2000s leave them there.

green day is trash

For the same reason you couldn't stop listening to since I left you when you discovered it.

this
why listen to anything when Green Day - American Idiot exists?

this
not becasue green day is good (its not) but because mgmt sucks so much

Not even remotely. If anything, Green Day revived Punk more than MGMT for Indie. American Idiot is a Punk Rock masterpiece through and through; it takes the political nature that formed within 70s-80s Punk and combined it with Alternative Rock, Art Rock and Pop Punk. The entire album relies on a conceptual idea (the utter banality of modern society under the corruption of office) that is demonstrated via the main character's struggles with suburbia, anguish and depression caused by his own family. Each track thematically represents the contrast between political turmoil and personal conflict, such as the melancholy of reality in Boulevard of Broken Dreams and the isolationism from the cruelty of life in Wake Me Up When September Ends, to the bluntness and utter disgust of government corruption in Holiday and American Idiot. This takes the listener on an epic journey through societal hell, unprecedented in Punk since perhaps Zen Arcade. Not only that, but musically, the album is Green Day's most ambitious work yet. Jesus of Suburbia separates itself via its multiple instrument changes and shifts, like a puzzle seemingly connecting into one, then shattering abruptly by the end. And plus, the aesthetical choice to include black, a shroud of bleakness and desolation, and red, for riled fury, seeps through such an artistic record.

During the oversaturation and commercialization of Pop Punk in the mainstream, the creativity Punk music ever had greatly diminished. Like most Rock genres, to seek any sort of authenticity, one would have to venture underground in order to find solace. Green Day almost single-handedly saved the genre from perishing in its own stereotypes, while keeping true to its Punk origins. Other albums simply don't employ such a prescient narrative, and suffer from emotional shallowness, ultimately not challenging anything as much as Green Day did, and achieved, as this record. There will never be a true Punk album as epic as American Idiot.

is this pASTA

This track gets me solid as they come

I was mostly talking about how they used the same Congratulations cat

Because it’s so good

Hand it over or me and michael

This is the only good psychedelic synthpop meme album