Sup Forums GET IN HERE

Dislike and spam the comments, it's the demfag sitin video. Senatornigger leads the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZq2F9LcUrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link

youtube.com/watch?v=EZq2F9LcUrI

bump

bump

what a powerful heartrendering speech.
had me in tears.

>Dems protesting against the 2nd amendment on the house floor
>they have the exact same position as Donald Trump
>they both want to suspend the 2nd amendment for people on a big gov "list"
>but the dems are wrong retards!
>And Trump is a right! What a smart guy! MAGA!

Do you Trumpkin realize how fucking delusional you are yet? Is it starting to sink in yet Trumpkin? You are part of a fucking cult! You put us in a lose-lose scenario!

>t.libertarian/true cuckservative

These fags are in favor of more than just the watch list gun control.

The Republicans and democrats don't "agree" you fucking retard. Liberals have much more in store for their version of gun control than the simple watchlist thing that Republicans are for.
Why are you afraid about people on the government watch list not being able to get guns? Did Ted Cruz make your vagina wet about it? You'd have to be a complete moron to end up on a government watch list.

BUMP AND MOBILIZE

>implying the list has due process provisions.

Such a cringey video.

Bump at least we can do something other than whine about this shit

It's just leftwing vid after leftwing vid, gonna blow this shit up.

>implying the government would care about due process or any other rights for some sucker they put on the watch list
>Implying there hasn't been a watch list since before you were born that didn't give two shits about due process
>implying there is anything you can do about it

None of this is new. The only difference would be if this passes then terrorists, militant tinfoilers, and other idiots lose the right to get guns.

You aren't going to be put on a watch list for saying GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

You'd have to pull some seriously shady or dumb stunt to end up on it.

>you have to be a lolbertarian to respect the second amendment
I guess I'm a #libertarianmissle now.

>Republicans and democrats don't "agree" you fucking retard

I never said that. I said the democrats and Trump agree. The GOP doesn't, but Trump does.

What is the difference between Trump wanting to "revoke the 2nd amendment for people on the no fly list" and the dems wanting to "revoke the 2nd amendment for people on the no fly list"? It's literally the exact same shit your retard!

inb4
>BUTT LIBERALS ARE LIBERAL AND THERE IS A LIBERAL LIBERAL CONSPIRACY LIBERAL LIBERAL SJW

Can you stop acting like a retard for one goddam second? Take that Trump cock out of your mouth and use your brain for once!

>watchlist thing that Republicans are for

The GOP aren't for it. Ted Cruz isn't for it. Are you on Drugs? The only ones for that shit are Dems and Trump. What part of that shit is hard to understand?

The GOP only support the one that delays gun sales for three days for those on a watch list. The justice department must produce probable cause to halt the sale in that time.

Oh fuck. Oh shit. Disregard all my fucking faggotry. I haven't been following the whole gun thing that closely after the shooting. I must have missed it when Trump did this. I didn't do my research. I'm gonna go read more about this. I thought Trump just said something that pissed the GOP off and that democrats were being retarded, business as usual etc. I'm going to look into this. God damn it.

The president doesn't change gun laws, retard.
If they did ours would have been gone a long time ago.
Doesn't matter what the fuck Trump says about it.

You going to answer this or go to another thread and scream about Trumpkins?
Even though there was literally no mention of Trump in this thread until YOU brought him up.

We should start spamming this telling these niggers to stop being children and get back to work. If I sit down on my job and refuse to do anything I get sacked.

Cool, you completely derailed the thread from its original purpose.

Goodjob shlomo. People like YOU are why I hate Sup Forums Fuck.

EVERY SINGLE THREAD ITS HURR DURR TRUMPKIN

THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT TRUMP

FUCKING KIKES ON THIS BOARD I SWEAR TO GOD

Okay, whoever is spamming "HANG YOUR SELF TURBONIGGER" or something like that can stop now.

GTFO

Fuck off libnigfaggot