Martial arts is not art and all those who train martial arts are braindead meatheads

>martial arts is not art and all those who train martial arts are braindead meatheads

what did she mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iYkuwT40Ss
u.nya.is/wjzsnv.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RbLCoebIf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=IjVatNQr-GM
economist.com/blogs/prospero/2016/01/film-and-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heh, homely bitch wouldn't last two seconds in the octagon.

i'll watch MMA over any Meryl Streep Oscar bait movie any day

>mixed martial arts isn't mixed
what did she mean by this?

>without foreigners we'd only have MMA

MMA has more foreigners than a Jolie family get together

Ded

or Vince Vaughn's basement

memes aside, I really didn't get what she meant by that.

sounds like an insult to martial arts people like Jackie Chan and Donnie Yen.

>NFL and MMA are far more diverse
>openly calls them non-arts

Racist much?

UFC is an insult to people like Jackie Chan and Donnie Yen

elitist hollywood bs. this is important art but this other art hardworking people dedicate their bodies to isn't. fuck meryl streep.

Scottkino is more art to me than any movie Streep has ever done

You do know that sports are not one of the arts, right?

That even during her Trump wankathon she couldn't hide her own elitism.

>pic related
>literally martial arts kino
Yes but choreography for a fight scene in a movie totally is.

go to twitter and see how everybody saying how BRAVE she is

>martial arts, a millenial universal practice that teaches people the means to defend themselves and improve their health
>trashed by a rich woman that plays pretend in fron of a camera
What did she mean by this?

>Anri
>"""pretends""""
True dedication to the arts desu

MMA is a meme sport, but the fighting styles arent. Fact is, most fighters dont put the styles to good use.

Hey watch it! Anri is my aunt

How is she wrong?

>MMA is a meme sport
How? It's a combat sport that's open to most styles.

If anything is a meme, it's the "five finger death punch, wutang shadow sword style" Chink shit.

she is an old woman talking about how much better her and her super rich friends are

A link to Dana Whites reply
youtube.com/watch?v=1iYkuwT40Ss

I'm not watching this but how exactly did she get to the topic of MMA?

The fighters involved arent as skilled as they claim to be. You have much shorter fights because fighters are getting knocked out by anything, or by accidents.

Why does she get to decide what counts as an art?

It's not a big step from martial arts to dancing and physical comedy. She wouldn't dare shit on either of those.

Everything is an art you retard

Its the biggest meme subjective label

This post is art

Criticising how the USA has nothing of value without foreigners.

>Nothing of value
>meaning MMA and Football

Why are white people so self-loathing, where is your pride lmao

>Yes but choreography for a fight scene in a movie totally is.
That's because they are not fighting but dancing.

Yeah, it's not like MMA has turned into wrestling tier trash.

this. if they where really good at a specific style, fights would be much much shorter and boring to watch. look at any high level judo or taekwondo.

Like with any sport, the best are going to rise to the top. The unskilled only have short bursts of popularity like Ronda Rousey, or never get anywhere to begin with.

>You have much shorter fights because fighters are getting knocked out by anything
That's what happens when your full range of motion is allowed. A good kick is devastating to even the most skilled fighter.

So Tai chi, Judo, Taekwondo, olympic wrestling...

These things are not art, meant to improve the body and the mind?
Her mind seems clouded and run by her brain. Her heart and body seem underdeveloped. A true faux intellectual.

Except McGregor, who is the most successful UFC fighter, cant put his fighting skills to good use against someone who just takes the beating like Nate Diaz. Diaz just took it, and eventually choked McGregor out because he gasses out in a couple of rounds. Even the rematch was not as one sided as most of his fights. Point is, when you constantly have "the best" getting knocked out in less than 1 minute you shouldnt claim theyre very skilled.

kung fu wing chung (2010) is kino. ip man is action.

u.nya.is/wjzsnv.webm

>ZOG puppet hates Trump
>ZOG puppet hates masculine activities that whites perform

Gee, I wonder.

WHY HASN'T ROGAN TWEETED YET REEEEEEEEEE

its not rly that big of a deal. pretty fuckin stupid of her

oh man this gon b good

t. absolute plebeian underage retard

Who gives a shit about little miss oscar bait and her opinions?

>we need to defend the lying, conniving, fear mongering press who attempted to smear a single candidate for the entire election while also reporting on false news that lead to the creation of the terrorist hate group Black Lives Matter
What did she mean by this

Got a source for that assertion beta?

arrogant old asshole is too used to everyone kissing her ass, so shes very condescending because she thinks playing make believe for millions of dollars makes her entitled to talk down to people

t. someone who thinks MMA is gay

see

She's a brave girl.

>HURR EVERYTHINK IZ ART!

>getting knocked out means unskilled
>Olympians are unskilled

Quality post

That wasnt an answer to my question. How is she wrong?

Are you saying MMA is an art and MMA fighters are not braindead?

it's a testament to just how well Sup Forums has infiltrated this board that every time a liberal celebrity says something liberal it's worthy of 30,000 threads. You guys are like Sheev, man. Good job.

When you get knocked out in 14 seconds because you defense is shit then yes it means youre not as skilled as you claim.

She watched the Rousey beating & was horrified. As we all were.

>inserts a line into her "speech" that can be taken no other possible way but to denigrate the middle working class that is the majority of football and MMA fans

do they even realize it? this is quite literally the most direct perfect example of why the US picked trump

I'm pretty sure there are MMA fighters/practitioners who have PHDs if that even qualifies as """educated""" in the mind of a leftist

>Barry Sanders wasn't an artist

>8-bit Barry kino
youtube.com/watch?v=RbLCoebIf-8

they say liberal shit all the time

when they seize the day and say something so fucking retarded that everyone laughs and points at a huge public venue... theres discussion

discussion... in a forum... in a discussion forum

This. I actually winced when she called them the "principled press".

>Are you saying Mixed Martial *Arts* is an art

For a bunch of niggers who complain about how oversensitive and easily triggered people are, you autists seem to be oversensitive and easily triggered over this by spamming dozens of threads crying over it

youtube.com/watch?v=IjVatNQr-GM

Every Schwartz has a side.

just a old stupid elitist bitch. Its funny how older liberals basically are the patriarchy ebul white folks.

Donnie Yen is actually a really big fan of MMA.

>If you don't logically deconstruct the argument of a moron and refute it and make it look like a retarded drunk was spewing out lunacy while covered in their own shit and piss then they win

What did he mean by this?

>evoking the ire of Joe Rogan

It means she just made enemies with all of East and South-East Asia.

It would be fine if she only shat upon MMA or a bunch of brands,
but she insulted Martial Arts as an entity in general.
Her lack of education and her narrow-minded idiocy speaks for itself.

>Mom makes me watch it
>I get annoyed because she's taking forever to deliver the speech
>you just don't understand, user
>she's an actress, surely she knows how to deliver her lines in a timely manner

Is that Dave Rubin baiting Dana?

>queer liberal doesn't like boxing and football

wow, I'm so shocked

yeah he actually wanted to compete himself if his shoulder wasn't fucked up and he has been using MMA in movies for like a decade for now

>turned into

I'm guessing you missed the first few cards.

If her acting is art then martial arts are also art.

not to mention there's martial artists turned actors, they're not gonna win oscars like Streep but they work twice as hard

>he's not gonna run all the way back, is he
>oh god, he is

Longest touchdown in the history of football.

I don't even like sports but I would pay money to see this happen in real life. Super Bowl, maybe.

Somebody should remind her that women have been gifted pianos since their conception and musical instruments since the age of Classical Greece, and had music schools set up for them since the Roman times,
and had been encouraged to produce arts for over a thousand years just like China did with the great principle of "The four arts"; as arts were always considered "tapping into the feminine side";
yet they still failed at it and men had to produce all the masterworks throughout history.

An old dusty feminist hag talking about art is an insult to art.

Alright, Sup Forums, sure

>muh Sup Forums bogeyman
Why are you so obsessed with them?

The problem with this bitch is that nobody ever gave her a good juicy bitchslap in her life to get her shit together.
If anyone ever did, the bitchslap would convert her into someone who actually knows how to act.

Honestly, you're at a multimillion dollar celebratory award show and one of the biggest most lavish parties of the year in your industry, and you're going to tell people watching from their homes that you're having a worse time than they are? She's really not a thinker, is she? She really is just acting and putting on a show, like most of these people do. She's trying to show off that she can perform a rousing speech, as an actress in front of actors, and she picked some half-baked rousing message because she's not a writer.

She's just trying to be Meryl Streep the inspiring woman actress. She's barely thinking about what she says.

Or it means the other person was better, or lucky, or any other number of things. Getting hit in the face doesn't mean someone doesn't have skills.

Honestly I've yet to find anyone who I respect who likes to watch MMA or AmericanEggball.
>If you play the sport I respect that, but watching it is retarded.

Watch the Aldo vs McGregor fight.

>on Sup Forums
>has no respect for Dwayne Johnson

Get the fuck out, we don't want your dumb kind with your extremely low quality posts here.

Joe Rogan vs. Meryl Streep fucking when?

she implies acting is art. inprovisational theatre is therefore also art, as it involves unscripted acting. (i'd argue it's more artistic on the actor's side). sports are a lot like improvisational acting, in that they're made for an audience and evokes many emotions, of hope, inspiration, admiration, ambition, fear and devastation. it's arguable whether athletes do the things they do with artistic intentions, but whether art requires intention is also up for debate. i feel that if i perceive something to be an artistic expression, like when messi kicks a freekick, it is, by my definition, art. art has no objective definition (although there are many established philosophical approaches), she makes a false claim stating that sports isn't art.

"Full of outsiders"... What did she mean?

She is saying sports isn't art because it rakes in more ratings than she does?
Is this butthurt jealousy i'm seeing?

*a art

Why do they always change their names?

Infiltration. Why do you think the Spanish Inquisition had to try so hard to root them out?

You realize that's not the actual pic, right?

economist.com/blogs/prospero/2016/01/film-and-race

MMA is 80% blacks and foreigners. What's her problem?

She's wrong because she made an intentionally controversial and exaggerated prediction of an impossible future in order to garner sympathy, and then immediately threw shade on others who by her standard would also be in the same situation.

She asked for sympathy for her industry then immediately showed an unwillingness to show sympathy to other industries. She was biting the hand as she was asking to be fed.

>he thinks we still fall for the "jews are white just like you!" meme

Fuck off JIDF

B-b-but they are white just like you. No agenda in news and entertainment media. S-s-stop talking about this.

>it's real
Trump truly does not give a fuck.