Anakin, wait! Palpatine is the sith!

Anakin, wait! Palpatine is the sith!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI
youtube.com/watch?v=w8KadEulEWg
youtube.com/watch?v=LuIQE91luOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHHG

Did the Separatists actually know Palpatine was the Sith Lord? I always thought Palpy was controlling both sides without either one realizing it

>i know

He was, dooku probably knew though cuz Sheev probably trained him.

In Episode 1 Nute Gunray says "Yes, my lord."

No, sheev was using his evil old wizard form when he trained dooku

So he was just wearing a hood and a spooky voice? That probably tricked ol' Dooky real good, huh?

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>yup, that's me, now you're probably wondering how did I get into this situation

Name 4 (four) movies and 5 (five) flicks where the main character is played by Mel Gibson where this actually happens

No he had his ugly ass face from ROTJ and ROTS

>tfw you will never be 12 and think revenge of the sith was awesome ever again

Maybe Dooku was dedicated enough to the cause that he was willing to die for the Sith to succeed.

Lord of what? Why do they call them Sith Lords? Are they lords of evil? They don't own any land or titles.

Golden Globes - January 8, 2017

>ywn love Attack of the Clones the most because it had the most lightsabers ever again

Watch the scene. It's obvious Dooku knows Palpatine is betraying him.

man even as a kid i hated the phantom menace because it didnt have enough lightsabers
i used to watch the last like half an hour or whatever of attack of the clones heaps

your mom

Why the fuck is there a new villain in every prequel movie?

Darth Maul, Count Dooku, and General Grievance

Each one is introduced in the first/second/third movie and dies in the same movie (except for Dooku who managed to last until the very beginning of the third movie.

AotC and RotJ were my favorites just because Anakin and Luke used green lightsabers. I think I might have been a tad autistic

So why did Sheev let Dooku die? Was it because he had Anakin to replace him?

>being a consularfag

>inb4 not canon

They call them Sith Lords because that is what they want to be called.

See this nigga? You try calling him anything besides what he wants to be called, see what happens.

Idea was that they'd parallel Anakin's transformation into Vader in some aspect.

Maul was groomed from childhood to become Sheev's furious attack dog, Dooku's a fallen Jedi, and Grievous got so addicted to cybernetics that he's more machine then ayy.

Because people called Vader 'lord' in the OT and George needs more poultry

Dooku was never really on Sheev's side to begin with, I mean he straight up tells Obi wan THERE IS A SITH ON THE FUCKING SENATE, LET'S BRO OP AND TAKE HIM DOWN.

So it's one of two things, that Dooku felt he could turn Kenobi to the dark side so that all three of them could be Dark side buddies, or he was really out to put Siddious down.

Which is it?

Why bother telling the Jedi? They wouldnt beleive him.

He already told them Darth Sidious controlled the senate and they did nothing.

image actually asking him what he's a lord of though, what would be his response

>w-well i'm a lord of not being good

Palpatine played everyone individually and people were only told on a need to know basis. All of the big leaders knew but were all pawns. However the big shot of them all was General Grievous who knew about Order 66. That's why before he ran from Obi-Wan as the Clones attacked, he said "you know you are doomed and you don't even know it!" Grievous just wanted to fuck up Jedi, he was absolutely based.

Palpatine told Grievous to send all of the leaders to Mustafar where they would await Palpatine to work out a peace deal. The separatists are tired of the war. Palpatine would later tell the leaders that his new apprentice Darth Vader would come there to take care of them and they expected to be rewarded. Anakin kills all of the leadership left and shuts off all of the separatist droid armies across the galaxy.

The theory I've heard about Dooku:
Dooku believed that on Grievous' Ship in the battle, Dooku would be taken prisoner or something, as is the Jedi way. He would then redeem himself by helping the Republic finish the war. Palpatine would execute order 66. The two of them will rule side by side along with Anakin whom they will turn to the dark side as well. I guess he believed that Palpatine would end the rule of 2.

Either way, it was clearly implied that Dooku was trying to help bring him to the dark side.

Greviance was cool though

dooku was disillusioned with the jedi and republic but wasnt inherently evil, he had intentions to overtake palpatine. There are parallels with saruman

Back in the previous canon 25000 years before EIV the Jedi had a schism, one group became what we know now as Jedi and another started to use the dark side, these were expelled to the outer rims of the galaxy to a planet known as Korriban, in where a race called Sith, with an innately bond with the dark side, these dark jedi decided to conquer the Sith and eventually mix with them, that's why they were called Dark Lords of the Sith.

Dunno how is now.

The only one I was not a fan of was Darth Maul. Count Dooku was saved by a great actor. General Grievous was something new and interesting. Unfortunately he didn't get much time.

The prequels had to establish the return of the Sith by introducing his Padawans. Grievous was not Sith or force user though.

>EUshit

>sure whatever you say,old man
>Chops head

The only good thing Disney ever did with Star Shit is get rid of the EU trash

I still don't understand what Gunray and all the other rich assholes gained out of bankrolling the war. Only the ones that actually built the Droids made a profit.

Did you read the new canon? is as bad, see, an example:
>Kyber crystals were inherently attuned to the light side of the Force, and would attempt to resist any effort by dark side practitioners to utilize them in lightsabers. To this end, the only way a Sith, or other darksider could make use of a kyber crystal was to use the Force to dominate the crystal, bending it to their will. This process would cause the crystal to "bleed", as if it were a living organism, resulting in the distinctive crimson-bladed lightsabers synonymous with the Sith. However it was also possible to "heal" a kyber crystal corrupted in this way. The only known instance of purifying a corrupted kyber crystal was when Ahsoka Tano purified the two crystals she retrieved from the Sixth Brother's lightsaber following his defeat. In this case, the crystals turned white
Another example is the Jedi Council forcing a Jedi to side with a Dark Jedi to assassinate Dooku to the point they made him fall in the Dark Side on purpose and then complained about it.

agreed, but that's because I never really knew about any of it. A lot of it I heard about sounded silly. Yuzan Bong AYY LMAO shit.

Yep, meanwhile in Disney SW

It had good things and bad things, so far Disney didn't top the good things but is pretty fucking near the bad ones.

If a powerful supernatural being like Vader existed in the real word he would be killed by a plot by other people powerful immediately

My guess is that Dooku was still more of a Jedi then he was a Sith. Sith inherently know that the master/apprentice relationship is a prid-pro-quo relationship where one can betray the other at any given time. Dooku was an idealist like Qui-Gon, and the fact that he never made any power grabs - other then telling Obi-Wan about a Sith controlling the senate which could have been part of "the plan" - leads me to believe he trusted Palpatine. When he realized Palpatine was betraying him, I believe he was genuinely shock and froze up. A part of him maybe even told himself Anakin wasn't going to actually do it.

Another good stuff from your beloved Disney
>Jedi temple was build on top of a sith temple and that's why Jedi can't sense the dark side AT ALL in Coruscant.
They knew about this all along btw

>literally tells this to Obi-Wan and how he used his Sith powers to shroud the Force
>Obi-Wan just brushes it off as lies and it's never brought up again
youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI

What did Lucas mean by this?

That's how the Rule of Two works. The Master holds the power, the Apprentice covets it. Once the Apprentice has learned everything they can from the Master, they'll try and seize the power and become the new Master.

The Master gets killed, the Sith Order just got someone more powerful in charge. The Apprentice gets killed? That just means he wasn't good enough anyways and the Master can try again.

Of course, Sheev had no intention of being replaced, working towards the goal of immortality. Anakin's accident worked in Sheev's favor because that made it harder for Anakin to challenge his authority.

Dooku should have just said
>For fucks sake, Sheev is a Sith Lord you fucking moron, do a Midichlorian Test on him if you don't believe me.

Rule of Two is fucking retarded

He'd probably force choke you for being an asshole

If we believe Sidious, he didn't learn everything from Plagueis and still killed him while he was sleeping.

>only Ahsoka Tano can purify a dark side lightsaber
Reminder that Dave Filoni is shit and has always been shit.

>Anakin's accident worked in Sheev's favor because that made it harder for Anakin to challenge his authority.
Thats probably why Sheev gave him a barely functioning gimpsuit that kept him in constant agony at the Sheev Surgical Reconstruction Center.

>Tfw she fought Vader in a Sith Temple on the native planet of Sith
>Tfw she survived and you see her entering the temple
>Tfw she's going to purify the temple, the planet and the ghosts in there

ORANGE

kek

That's fucking gay. I have not watched The Clone Wars series from Disney. I watched this youtube video with clips of Anakin's "dark side" from the series:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8KadEulEWg

WTF????

So you're telling me Anakin had his first vision way back in the clone wars? Then goes all crazy saying the Jedi are at fault? Anakin is not supposed to go this dark and see any future visions until RIGHT after finding out Padme is pregnant, thus his desperation to find power to save her.

Also if Yoda had a vision of Anakin fighting Dooku and killing him in anger, wouldn't that... you know... make him say something BEFORE sending Obi-wan and Anakin on the rescue mission???

meanwhile

youtube.com/watch?v=LuIQE91luOk
I saw this the other day and I couldn't stop laughing.

Jedis deserved to be extinct desu, stupidest fucks in the universe

ASS

it makes sense actually, the master would only want one good apprentice since if he had more they would just fight each other

Dooku, his blue right hand man... and possibly Nute Gunray

That's about it

>Luke's order could have learned from the mistakes from the previous generation and been more competent.
>Make then a contrast to Lucas's prequel order.

>lol nope, JJ had to return everything to the status quo.

The novel of this movie is fucking hilarious, Dooku has a fucking 7 page inner monologue during this 10 second scene.

Can you post some of it?

they control trade routes through separatist space. probably set up tariffs on everything travelling through their controlled area

>Oh shit they destroyed my jedi summer school, better leave forever and never train anyone in like 20 years

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time Count Dooku confronted me and told me everything revolving around Darh Sidious plot to overthrow the Jedi Council and become the absolute ruler of the Galaxy. All while asking me to join him to stop Sidious before it's too late. He was a untrustworthy enemy.

>Anakin, did I ever tell you the history of Darth Plagueis the wise? He...
>Chancellor how do you know about this? srly, not even most high level Jedi have this knowledge
>Shhh, let me tell you, he was a powerful practioner of the dark arts...
>No, srly, not even Mace or Yoda know this, how do you have this knowledge?
>Using the dark side he was able to revive pe...
>I'm calling the cops, you're going to get in space jail
>...Not from a jedi

>Yoda sees anakin kill dooku in a vision
>still lets him go off to an important separatist ship where dooku is inevitably there

Dooku wouldn't call him Anakin, he'd say Skywalker

Actually Sheev twisted the story so that Anakin would believe the Jedi knew of Plagueis.
Makes the Jedi seem even more deceitful.

>Anakin kills all of the leadership left and shuts off all of the separatist droid armies across the galaxy.
fun autist fact i realized the other day: right after sheev tells anakin to shut down the droid armies, padme arrives, and he runs out to meet her right away. he didnt shut down the armies like he was supposed to

so like
who was phone? haha

Droids only took like, two or three days to run out of batteries anyway.
They even shut down after just walking for too long, like with Grievous on Saleucami or Poggle the Lesser on Geonosis.

Does that compensate for all the Trade that they can no longer do in Republic territory?
And what about the Bankers? What do they gain out of it?

It's still fucking strange as fuck that a non Jedi would know about that, in canon Jedi try to stop that knowledge from spreading using whatever mean is necessary, if the Chancelor knows about something like that chances are he isn't just an avid reader

What if Obi Wan stopped dealing in absolutes and joined Dooku to take out the smith influencing the senate?

Is that in a book or something? I can't wait to see Ashsoka on the big screen

The dark side turns you into a selfish evil fuck resulting in the sith killing each other in a quest for power- its almost as if the dark side feeds on this carnage and conflict - the red queen hypothesis on steroids.

If there is only one sith he will grow complacent and week. If there are more than 2 sith than the weaker ones will gang up on the strong, killing him and thus making the sith weaker. With a master and apprentice both the master and apprentice push themselves to be better- the apprentice pushes himself to overcome the master and the master pushes himself to stay ahead of his apprentice. As a result both are stronger for their efforts.

It is as a result of this rule that Sheev was able to wreck several master level jedi. He was a result of a thousand years of. Sith evolution

It's the only way the rule of two autism is justified

He literally gets his mind wiped of all said visions and remembers nothing. So stfu and research before you REEEEE

Vader should have killed her but lol disney xD

Ahsoka was already on the big screen, the Clone Wars film was shown in theaters.

gay lords

Yes, based Disney

>Two Sith
Plus dozens of Dark Jedi and Sith wannabes at their disposal.

Is there a reason why Dooku seems to be the only civilized Sith?

Listen nigger I said the only good thing ie everything else is trash, but at least not as bad as the old EU

They are simply cannon fodder- very good cannon fodder but disposable nonetheless

Unless they become strong enough to overthrow the master/apprentice and thus become the new master/apprentice creating a new equilibrium

>civilized Sith?
What do you mean by that.

>but at least not as bad as the old EU
see andAnd many others like Vader going all dinasty warrior by himself against thousands of rebel soldiers with tanks and ships like it was a videogame
Disney is reaching pretty fast the scum of old EU in less than 5 years

Not evil laugh, red eyes, completely controlled by its emotions, kill for the sake of killing, etc kind of sith.

The rest just shit in the corner.

are you implying sidious doesn't act "civilized"

>The jedi attempted against my life, look at these scars and the damage on the senate
>How did you survive?
>...

>that webm
you have got to be kidding

It's hilarious that people bring up the same vid of the saber copters in rebels as of the Clone Wars didn't have shit in it that was 10x more ridiculous

according to the writers, she's still using her old Lightsabers. they were given back to her by Anakin when they briefly reunited on Mandalore in one of the cut seasons of TCW. dunno why they're white now, they wouldn't need purifying