Red Pill Me On Jews

Alright Sup Forums, give me the low down on the jews, i wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes, cause all i know is the meme that jews are greedy and have big noses. Show me the light

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

Jews control everything except your dick. That's all you need to know.

>I have evidence

this was over a thousand years ago, are you arguing that jews are the only people to riot and revolt?

bumping for my nazi friend

sup G?

Knew you would have something on the ready, you coal burning twink.

This. They own your dick too

could've just sent this over facebook famalam, had no idea you were ready to learn about the kike

I didn't start the thread. Learn how into Sup Forums.

Don't mind me, just trying to test this webm to see if it has sound.

Fuck, anyone have a link to this with sound?

Are you circumcised?

only dubchan allows sound on webms

nigger

this my fetish

if i was that kids i would pull down my pants

just gonna dump some random kike shit

Mods! Delete this thread!

heck off

SAYS THE AMERICAN WHO IS CIRCUMCISED

i think the jews hate you more tho gunther, an inch of dickskin or a couple hundred thousand rapists.

What's the point of knowing when you can do nothing about it?

>13 posts by this ID

There are a lot of Ashkenazi Jews that are very warped. They're the le merchant memey people. What most people don't realize is that there are different kinds of Jews. Israelis are mostly secular and are centre left, whereas a lot of American and European Ashkenazi Jews are far left.

The thing that Jews running the banks and the media and everything is not true. It's not an exclusively Jewish power group. There certainly is a large Jewish element in all of it, but it's not 'Jews vs. the people'. It's more like 'The rich, which happens to include a lot of Jews, vs. the people'

Make your own decision about Jews. Remember that when you're asking on places like Sup Forums, you are always going to have people who criticize you for even questioning that Jews might not be responsible for every single bad thing in the world.

Christians were not allowed to give loans, so Ashkenazi Jews took over that role and over the years became competent in business matters. Their high IQ is a result of that, whether it's biological or culturally learned I'm not too sure.
Most diaspora Ashkenazi Jews are liberal, yes, but most of the big business men who make use of government corporate welfare and subsidies vote liberal as well.

>there are people who don't believe in class warfare

mad?

>dat coudenhove-kalergi shit tho
only redpill you need desu senpai

Spooky shit and whenever you post it everyone goes silent.

uuugh, i just at man. Now I feel like throwing up.

No. Why the fuck would I be mad. I'm not fucking mad. You're an anti-semitic nigger.

Am I mad?

Fuck you, I'm not mad.

Unless you were circumcised.

Who killed Jesus?

Thanks for the tip

What's the link to dubchan?