WE DID IT

> WE DID IT

We triggered them so hard they have to censor our opinions, what's next, ratings disabled?

K E K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ets5W16aHLk
youtube.com/watch?v=V1KoJFs8ysg
youtube.com/watch?v=wEWvHbS5JfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes they will go full Anita

Fucking losers.

>they caved
Top KEK.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

we disgrace trannies and snowflakes out of compasion

>Liberal's do what Liberal's do best

Well done Sup Forums...this was a proud moment

>refresh the page for new comments
>comments have been disabled
>mfw

funnily enough, this usually gives people yet another reason to attack

probably removing Sup Forums search results from google.

!

youtube.com/watch?v=ets5W16aHLk

MEMETIC WARFARE IS REAL AND IT WORKS

Do you think any Google execs are bitching at moot about this?

I hope he gets fired desu

Almost 200,00 dislikes, you bloody rippa'.

Well done Sup Forums

How exactly would that be a bad thing? This place isn't exact a secret club but I definitely miss when it wasn't plastered over the facebook walls of every reddit user

About time. Some of those comments were uncalled for and made me angry to be associated with this place. For the first time I'm embarrassed my mom tells her friends I like Sup Forums.

hiro wouldnt want that, Sup Forums is fucking expensive to maintain, he'd probably delete Sup Forums before that happens.
not like its gonna stop us, we can simply migrate to Sup Forums

It's alright I'm sure your moms husband will try to cheer you up later.

>How do we stop them, Christopher?
>dude disable the comments lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=V1KoJFs8ysg

even though this was just a biddio this whole scenario is basically a microcosm of how the world works right now.
>first they ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they fight you
>then they disable the comments
fucking youtube m9

>telling your mum you use THE CHAN

Words of wisdom. I'd wear that on a shirt.

Top banter you honorary Australian

how bad does that ratio have to get before they delete it?

Could someone summarize what the video's about?

>Hey newbie can you pressure that Japanese fellow to lay off on the trolling a bit? Our propaganda doesn't work so well when people oppose our claims.

the money printers promised them smooth sailing

they got a rough sea

that was not supposed to happen

look for doing to the internet what was done to radio, at some point in the near future.

Fight against that day!

Kek

>we spammed some gays
>they removed the comments

Yeah, you sure showed them?

Hiro will never delet this board.

Fuck off faggot

>jewtube forcing this disgusting degeneracy promoting propaganda down our throats

This is how low humanity has sunken. This is terrible and it has just begun.

What is the main plan? First Islam starts to get spread systematically all over the world by our governments. Now Google and YouTube try to present these degenerate abominations as the proud future of humanity.

Fucking children are watching these videos. They will watch this and think that it's cool to identify as a whatever the fuck these people believe they are.

I'm sure I won't be around anymore to see the outcome of all this and I'm glad I won't because I'm 100% sure that the next 1-2 centuries will be dark and bitter for humanity. Especially for the white race.

They wont disable the ratings, just falsify the amount of likes to dislikes

ALMOST THERE

Bummer, right? I was having a lot of fun for awhile. For some reason I spit the sickest bantz on youtube.

>not archiving Sup Forums yourself

Comments my be disabled, but I save the best and put it in a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWvHbS5JfQ

Enjoy :D

not all of us have computers that run on lost wars russkie

Well, we just hit 200,000, maybe they won't disable ratings?

Gah, who am I kidding of course they will disable them eventually, fucking YouTube.

yea that was a top kek

it really doesn't take much puter power. been archiving 4-pol for the past 3 years or so, and it's only about 100 gigs with images, 4 with just text.

more people should archive their favorite boards... never know when the prominent archive sites might go down. they make it easy with a json api.

hiro has grown too strong already. the memes corrupted him, and under his rule only funposting shall remain.
also moot declared baneposting as his personal legacy before getting into a big company(read, plane). he´s an insider
In the end, we are all puppets of Kek. the sooner we understand this, the better

>those dislikes

Why was the point? To remind faggots that Sup Forums is racist and retarded? Yeah, real noble quest there kiddo.

Get the fuck out.

Cool story trumpkin. Nice meme.
So what is the point again?

Disabled comments are the internet equivalent of war monuments to our victories.

They stand as testament to the fact that many people disagreed vehemently with the narrative and the defenders of the narrative were not strong enough fight them off.

i never thought that i would say that but, the leaf is right
you need to get the fuck out

why don't you kids get a job during the summer? Or go party. Fucking do something. You are TERRIBLE at what you are doing now, find a new hobby

mfw /pol accepts my leafy faggotry

Excellent work.

>hitler killed the wrong people
AQK Se7en is a normmie that is so fucking close to being redpilled that all it would take is a stiff breeze.

You served your country well, son.

If its any consolation, within our lifetimes society will collapse and mass immigration and liberalism will all go away, we middle ages again.

dont worry man, due to the liberals rapidly pushing marxism the length of time it takes for people to get sick of it (usually about 27 years) will be rapidly shortened. Expect mass riots and cities falling in the next 5 years.
Wealthy conservatives are building bunkers because they know what's about to happen. History repeats itself and we're about to mimic france and murder the burgoise

REKT!

Faggots.

Can't you play some ball with your wife's son to feel better?

thats not a bait
its simply a joke

Kek

they went hard moderation on this shit. they actually gave the video likes with administrator powers, it spontaneously went up 30k likes in an instant- and they took down all of youtube while they did it, so it wasn't possible to be done by actual people

>tfw if Hiro spoke even the slightest bit of English he would be a much better overlord than moot..

moot literally got a comfy office job, for being a lazy NEET who just copied some code and had parents who had enough money to keep it running.

>Telling your mom you like Sup Forums.

>tfw butthurt neets gone "bawwww"
That video was lighthearted and nice.
Less people who have problems with their identity = BETTER for society.
I'd rather see a retarded otherkin that is happy being a gay dragon than the same person expressing his hate due to feeling insecure and closeted.

You can't stop us. Im gay from russia and im a part of gay propaganda.
I visit germany regularry and join their foces during gay parades and shit.
You
Cant
Stop
The
Progress.

Back in 60s many neets were upset that blacks go to school and look at Ney York now where most of people are black.
Your anger doesnt matter.

Have a nice day. :^)

>is from Russia, where homosexual propaganda was recently made illegal, and people have honest debates about whether trannies should be burned at the stake
>"you can't stop the progress"

lol. enjoy hell

ted cruz devil trips.

We won the battle, but we already lost the war.

Nice. Has anyone else notice the uptick in American banter recently.

How are they even going to blame us? It was only a few individuals, their actions are against the rules of Sup Forums!!11!1! THEY ARE SO UNINFORMED AND BIGOTED, THEY NEED TO GET EDUCATED.

>BOARD OF PEACE
>NOT ALL Sup Forums

user's house in 5

No one is trying to stop progress, everyone is just fed up by the "TREAT ME EQUAL", but give me shit because __________. It's people trying to leverage certain aspects about themselves in order to try to cheat the standard. Also, why do standards have to lowered for people who are equal, why do they get a spotlight if what they are is so normal, why do their lives revolve around themselves and people like them instead of recognizing everyone?

They are starburst commercial contradictory. Have a white cis male engaged, christian avoided, uneducated bigot free day.

>my mom tells her friends I like Sup Forums

I literally don't care, just get on with your life in peace