I can't talk about who I know this from but I can confirm from who is a very accurate source 4 main things:

I can't talk about who I know this from but I can confirm from who is a very accurate source 4 main things:
1). Studio execs are having a meltdown over fears about the quality of JL.
2). When this picture was released social media was being watched very carefully and reactions (in particular from Reddit which was about 90% negative and/or unenthusiastic) sent Warner Bros higher ups into panic even more. The editing is about to be micromanaged and modified nonstop until its release.
3). Ben Affleck is thought to be "over it". It's feared by many in the know that he's working on cutting himself off from anymore projects in the DCEU. Motivation from him for his solo Batman film seems to be over.
4). A trailer was supposed to be released around the end of Dec. but the quality of that was contentious, least of which is because the "tone" hasn't been decided on yet in terms of how this film will ultimately be cut and they are trying to be cautious with how a trailer will set expectations before they decide what this film will end up being.

This thing is in big trouble and the main problem seems to be centered on an inability to story tell and let a universe build itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-on-film.com/batman-films_THE-BATMAN_Affleck_rumor_pushed-back_1-9-17.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice man, still dont give a shit. Picture looked great, and Im still going to see the film later this keep. Continue spending your time shitposting about it.

Good.
Call me when i care.

So the theatrical cut is going to be a new editing clusterfuck, just like BvS and SS.

Even if you're lying everything you said is probably true. It's obvious that Justice League is a cluster fuck and WB are shitting themselves right now.

Flash and Cyborg look pretty shit, this looks like a Budget Avengers

Fuck. Was wondering why the trailer didnt drop. Goddamn it.

>mfw watching the DCEU trainwreck

Dunno if you're telling the truth or not, but I hope it is. If Affleck quits it could force WB to reboot, and honestly I think it'd be great if they decide to give it a rest for awhile. They have no idea what theyre doing and they need to stop shitting on these characters.

Let it die for now and come back later, make people miss Superman, Batman and the rest.

>Let it die for now
They can't let it die, they are in a panicked rush to maximize profits before Peak Capeshit happens.

who's making the JL movie? same crew as BvS?

>Get a Gadot lookaline in for the photo cause the real Gadot is preggo

Top Kek

FULL OF SHIT.

I actually know someone who worked on crew and he said its the best working enviroment he's been in.

Epic set pieces never seen in the genre before.

I know this is BS, but I'm still going to take the opportunity to say that maybe pumping the brakes and jettisoning Snyder in that small gap between BvS and the beginning of JL filming, and eating the cost that stopping production would have incurred might have been less of a hit to the studio wallet than proceeding and allowing the hack to churn out another shitshow. This is the future they chose, and at this point, they deserve what they get.

>4). A trailer was supposed to be released around the end of Dec. but the quality of that was contentious, least of which is because the "tone" hasn't been decided on yet in terms of how this film will ultimately be cut and they are trying to be cautious with how a trailer will set expectations before they decide what this film will end up being.

This I believe because there were a lot of rumors and people saying there was going to be a new trailer end of Dec, and since the script had major rewrites its also easy to believe that the tone is all over the place.

What I DO NOT believe is Batffleck wanting to get out. Every day he says some shit about the new batman.

whoa, now I really believe the movie has quality

>When this picture was released social media was being watched very carefully and reactions (in particular from Reddit
stopped reading there

>cyborg manlet
>wonder woman doing her best auschwitz impersonation

I'm not even mad.
I have transcended.

They probably only released that picture because it was leaked, don't know, WW looks way too edited, she usually looks good in promo pictures.

Leaked from a magazine, which means she looked like shit all along

You've litteraly made a movie about Batman, Superman and the Flash

How can you not make this good.

Imagine what a shitty group of filmmakers you have to be, to make this fail.

t. marvelcuck

>Apparently, the brakes on the Batmobile have been tapped.

>According to a longtime BOF source, THE BATMAN has been “pushed back.” How long? “A couple of months” I was told. If this is indeed the case, it means that THE BATMAN won’t start filming until mid-Summer at the earlier. Thus, a July 2018 release now will be in question as will a release in 2018 period.

batman-on-film.com/batman-films_THE-BATMAN_Affleck_rumor_pushed-back_1-9-17.html

And another brick falls.
Inb4 Flash gets another director who is either a complete hack, or ducks out within a few months.

It's a never ending story this crap with DC.

Haha fanboys are pathetic. I've been a batman fan since I was a kid. I wanted the DC universe to do well and compete with marvel.
Then I watched BvS and decided I will never watch another Snider verse DC movie again. It was the most disappointing movie going experience of my life. I was hoping and praying that Suicide Squad may set DC back on course, but it honestly looks like they are complete amateurs.
I'm done with them. Don't defend shit movies. Demand better and complain so that hopefully they will try and do better next time and reboot.

Agreed.

>I've been a batman fan since I was a kid. I wanted the DC universe to do well and compete with marvel.
>Then I watched BvS and decided I will never watch another Snider verse DC movie again.
Get ready to be accused of being a mouse drone.

Stopped reading after something about Batman. Im sure it was a qualitu post though, keep it up.

I know right. Why mention batman in a Justice League post about DC movies.

>Cyborg

What the fuck is with Hollywood and this fetish for Technorganic robots.

I can almost hear the boardroom discussions now
>we need to reshoot this and add more humor!
>yes yes! more quips!
>what about some pop culture references?
>yes, good, have cyborg spout some internet memes, those are popular now, right?

>3). Ben Affleck is thought to be "over it". It's feared by many in the know that he's working on cutting himself off from anymore projects in the DCEU. Motivation from him for his solo Batman film seems to be over.

fuck, there goes the best DCEU movie

First post best post

Hyperbolically hating on these Snyder kinos is a Reddit/Facebook meme. Go get as many up votes as you can on i09 OP.

Given how bad BvS and SS were I can definitely believe it.

>The editing is about to be micromanaged and modified nonstop until its release.

Thanks bro. I'm not even a marvel fan. I feel like marvel make average movies with no lasting appeal. At least their movies are watchable though.

Precisely. Just saying, as someone who has criticized the DCEU for years from a place of loving DC, and wishing we got better movies that did the great characters the justice they deserve, I lost count of the number of times people have said I was lying and really a drone. Snyder's fans are a paranoid bunch.

probably b8, but idgaf

do you have any knowledge of what was in the trailer?

besides Affleck, what did the other members of the league(Ezra, Cavill) think about the poor reception of BvS and the justice league?

Sure they can end the DCEU, and reboot it later, but it's still gonna be Warner Bros. Who's to say they won't make the same mistakes? There's a common denominator in all these failed DCEU movies, and it's the studio. I don't think a successful DC Universe in the movies is ever gonna happen. The MCU works because they have their own studio, and it's lead by one guy with one vision. WB doesn't seem to understand that.

Why does Cyborg look so shit?

I refuse to watch another DC movie after the failure that was Suicide Squad. Also the new wonder woman movie looks like garbage.

Friendly reminder that bat owl would actually look good if enhanced with proper CG.

That's a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character that could EVER defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Another Marvel Pajeet falseflagging thread.

Report and sage.

Justice League will make money no matter what so it's a good time to end the DCEU on a high note. Just release the Aquaman movie which will be great no matter what and leave it at that, one of the things that made the Nolan's movies so much better than Marvel is that it's a contained, not a fucking universe

i agree. i had so much hope for the DCEU
Suicide Squad was so bad. and Wonder Woman set in WW1 is just a plain rip-off of captain america and doesnt make the film look unique. An amazon goddess fighting in WW1? oh geez how boring

Actually some guy from my hometown has worked on the set in London and he said it was really well planned, working on budget and schedule like he has never seen before

Can't talk about execs though

There are """"adults"""" ITT discussing guys running around with spandex and capes fighting le evil baddies and getting upset/trying to bait over it.
Also what do you hope to achieve with your post OP? Are you trying to get some internet cred by "leaking info" on an anonymous Japanese image board?
Are you trying to get a lot of replies because... why? Do you get money off of it or something? What is the point of this thread?

thats this year with spidey they already missed the train

>people dont care what retarded contrarians on Sup Forums think

WOW go figure

>What I DO NOT believe is Batffleck wanting to get out. Every day he says some shit about the new batman.

He is the biggest responsible next to Snyder for this pathetic universe
It was Affleck who brought Cris Terio and ruined the script for Batman V Superman
It was Affleck who brought Gal Gadot to be Wonder Woman
Aflleck is the DCUE cancer

>cyborg manlet

hes the furthest back and still looks on level with affleck who is 6'4 get fucked white boi

>It was Affleck who brought Gal Gadot to be Wonder Woman
I don't think so, Tim.

Admittedly the DCEU had been a train wreck; but I will forever grateful. The number of loads that I will continue to bust to whoreley Quinn are pretty much infinite

Execs have to put the money and collect the profits and stay the fuck out of the creative process.

affleck is a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the one who will end the capeshit

Where is CIA?

>she usually looks good in promo pictures
are you high?

t. Mouseketeer

they made a movie about Superman and Batman and that fucking sucked, what do you expect?

shame about her fridge torso. she used to have a killer body

there have been more bad batman films than good still at this point

same with superman

what makes you think Flash would be any different, or a movie with all 3 of them

Now is not the time for fear, Zach.