DAILY REMINDER THAT IRISH AMERICANS WERE HATED MORE THAN BLACKS! YET WE DON'T ASK FOR FREE GIBS!

DAILY REMINDER THAT IRISH AMERICANS WERE HATED MORE THAN BLACKS! YET WE DON'T ASK FOR FREE GIBS!

I don't know why the Irish were hated, I like you guys.

there were lots of them

Shit, I would trade a gorillion of you potato bastards if we could get rid of the niggers. Same with Slavs.

Most niggers are ~1-5% irish.
they had them rape lots of irish women so the future generations would look less black. That is why they look different than native Africans.

Yet you ask for free drinks

You don't, but I still hate you.

Hibernians have been in control of your society longer than the merchants

What?

Source.

if anything irish slave traders raped african women while on voyages for being bored.

The definition of "white" has changed throughout history.

It used to be that the Irish and Italians weren't considered "white". Now they are.

Pretty soon light-to-medium color Hispanics will be considered white.

lol in america they already are according to the census.

Irish, Italians, Polish, etc were ALL hated at some point in this country. It's a right of passage in America. Niggers are just still whining about muh slavery.

Light to medium colored hispanics used to be considered white familia. Did you ever look at Gomez in The Addams Family and think wow he sure is Mexican?

How can you tell if someone's Irish?
Don't worry they'll let you know.

Gomez is a Spaniard. He smokes cigars and enjoys sword fighting. He's pretty much a stereotype lol.

If he was Mexican he would like bullfighting and Tequila.

Quit bitching you pissy faggot, if you were really past it you wouldn't be sperging about others not doing the same.

t. Vladimir Connolly, Celt-Slav masterrace

The point is that he wasn't looked at like he was subhuman/not white by the majority of people

I knew a woamn in Houston who is of Italian descent. Just the hottest woman I've ever seen and all the fucking competitors in our industry used to just "happen by" and they'd always want to chat with her.

But she used to always say, "I'm insecure because I'm Italian..." which stunned me. All that hotness, all that self confidence but she was seemingly concerned about her Italian heritage.

its because slave owners owned blacks and the irish were indentured servants for a set period of time and supposed to get paid

but the owners were greedy and instead worked irish diaspora to death or flat out killed them before they had to pay them

blacks were their property with no set time or pay so they treated them better

it all comes down to shekels and greed

In the next 100 years, you'll be considered white as long as you're literate and/or not infected with HIV. Jesus Christ.

but user, gibs are always free.........