I miss when this show was about Sherlock and Watson solving mysteries

I miss when this show was about Sherlock and Watson solving mysteries

Although this week's episode was a step up from last week's

Watch the superior Jeremy Brett series instead of this trash.

>pic related
>literally fanfic

It was ruined the moment they started giving acknowledging all the tumblr fanfic that exists

jumped the shark at the very end of season 2
killed off moriarty way too early and have just been pandering to the fangirls ever since

why do tumblr people like benedict so much
hes a fine actor but they act like hes the greatest thing since sliced bread i dont get it 2bh

>detective show
>4 episodes without solving a mystery

Just watch Endeavor

he solved the mystery of the twat in the car seat

>this week's episode was a step up from last week's
It still sucked

Oh yeah when he noticed an empty spot on the table and concluded that a bust of Margret Thatcher had been knocked over by a thief which meant that of course the son had dressed up as a car seat and had a stroke.

How could I forget

>haha what if
>here me out guys
>hahaha
>what if!
>*snort*
>what if
>*chokes on saliva*
>hahahah
>whaaat iiiiifff
>*shits self*
>bahahahaha
>what if!
>*crys*
>pfffthahahahah
>what if we make the whole series about an ugly miscast whore who ruins every aspect of a once promising show with her droopy face, whiny voice and lazy acting!!!
>hahahahahahahaha
>you're a genius gattis! truly genius!
>this is exactly what doctor who needed and it's exactly what Sherlock needs
>hahahah
>waiter! More women!
>hahaha
>*jumps off building and survives*

He deduced how the son died before he even arrived but got distracted by the Thatcher table. Pay attention fool

Moffat is a tactical genius
classic Moffat thinking that appealing to the worst of the fans would make the show better

So there was no mystery being solved since Sherlock already knew the answer. Which brings us back to

This is a show about feelings and drama now, Sherlock is actually a very tender and emotional human bean

is Luther better than Sherlock?

So, Sherrinford was mentioned by name. Assuming it's not just code for his sister are we gonna get two secret siblings? And is one of them Moriarty?
When did the show jump the shark? I'd say Superspy Mary.

Nah its not Moriarty. However there are going to be two more Moriarties, both played simultaneously by Andrew Scott as the dead one was a triplet. Just imagine the scene where Sherlock's sister walks in flanked on either side by a Moriarty

Just watch Elementary.

Burgers love a refined British accent

The first season is better than sherlocks s3+ definitely

>triplets
Was foreshadowed when he said in the first ep 'its never twins'

What the fuck was that ?

I'm not sure yet if that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen on that show or if it's just full good shlock.
What was Sup Forums reaction when it happened ?

Basically Mels face

She looks cute, especially in this pic, so idc

Yep

my reaction was more like
>What?
>WHAT WHAT WHAT?!
>what

What kind of what ?
Were you amused or baffled ?

"the main character has a secret relative" seems like something a sitcom would pull on it's 12th season

>I miss when this show was about Sherlock and Watson solving mysteries
Me too. Probably the only reason I still watch it is that it still occasionally has some pretty good moments.

I can't quite put my finger on it
it seems so fucking stupid, thats what baffled me and the fact that they really pulled the
>HURR TRIPLET FORESHADOWING "ITS NEVER TWINS"
I just don't know user, these feelings are confusing but I know they are not positive

the show once was pretty good but ...

its just
what?!

"Its never twins"
No evidence that its twins, thats a completely unrelated thing

the gradual voice change and grimacing at the end made it feel not quite retarded - yet

but I'm not impressed with this evil family shit at all, and it looks like it's a really lame direction it's headin towards

"But why? Oh well, it might turn good."

The episode was nowhere near as good as the previous seasons but better than 0 and 1 by far.

So was she working with Moriarty?

You mean Moriarty was working for her.

It was so obvious that John's secret lover would turn out to be a threat that I don't think I was excpecting it anymore.

This show gives me so many mixed signals. It's shit, but it's weirdly enjoyable and I can't stop watching it...

both of them.

Horey shiet iz dat a JowJow refarrence??!!???!?!?!

I liked it.

But Moffat can't really write skilled women so here we go with another Mary.

I still don't get why in the fuck they decided to kill off moriarty that early into the show.

>the gradual voice change

I was actually startled when her voice started to touch Moriarty-territory.
I seriously thought it was him in drag for a split second. Although it's too soon to rule out I suppose.

is it just me or has this show gotten really cringy and low budget

it still has its moments, but it's filled with painful shit

anytime benedict cumberbatch starts taking one of the ridiculous mysteries of the week seriously it's just agonising

also, the cgi is horrible

I wish they hadn't killed Moriarty off so quick. I liked him a lot in season 2.

What pistol did he throw away

Y-YATTAHZO

Considering most of it seems to be le quirky ghost girl i think this show is dead

>Moffat can't write women
Not an issue, since the """""sister""""" is Sherrinford: tranny edition.

The show was going to make history, remember.