Any Eurobasket fans?

Any Eurobasket fans?

Not anymore

Tonights games:

Germany - Spain

Slovenia - Latvia

Do you agree DeColo is a very overrated player? He is never good at important games. 0 hustle.

Slovenia - Latvia is a VERY must watch game. Both teams play really offensive and no prediction is safe.

Spain is a favorite against Germany but it's not going to be that easy.

Nobody cares.

Haha. Of course you cared until the match against Greece!

>lithuanian
>not caring about apehoop

You were pretty sure for the vicrory against Greece, werent you?

>talking about the most brain-driven popular sport.
>apehoop
What is your sport of choice?

honestly this is the most boring eurobasket ever tbqh

Can you beat Spain? I think you can.

españa

Not really. We stopped being a basketball country like 6 years ago and most people don't even care about group stage nowadays and start watching when they hear from news/friends that lithuania is "decent" and "might win medals" this year. Not even joking and funny thing is if we had a football team that played in Europa League atleast, football would be 10 times more popular than basketball here. Even today when zalgiris plays qualifiers to europa league we have full stadium (12,000). Now compare to last few lietuvos rytas seasons when we played in Eurocup, not even 2k fans per game, they even stopped playing in siemens arena and started playing in old lietuvos rytas arena that has only 2500seats.

i dont even care that much about basketball so i have no idea also i wouldnt mind if you guys or slovenia win this eurobasket

t. butthurt about grease match

Basketball is gay.

t. butthurt about spain match

No I'm butthurt about Russia. I enjoyed the match against Spain even if we lost.

o, i didnt know u lost agains russia. shame tb.h a spain-croatia final would have been great

Jokic, Teodosic, Raduljica, Kalinic, Nedovic, Bjelica, Simonovic all out. Gagi Milosavljevic in. Yeah, our chances are pretty good.

But seriously, I'm hoping we can beat them with sheer team spirit.

It's not a shame that we lost. It's a shame that we played like pussies.

Reunite with Yugoslavia in order to be great again.

No thanks. I don't wanna be poor.

How about joining the Austrian empire then?

that's not a proper OP for and Yurobasket thread to be desu

clearly overrated as a clutch player
landing clutch shots in irrelevant games is, well, irrelevant
the fact is he keeps choking in games that matter

Surprisingly, an average Croat wouldn't kiss as much as as right now. But nah, don't wanna lose our national identity either.

as much ass*

they would murder each others, it wouldn't work

Latvia or Slovenia?

pretty even to be desu

We should start making EuroLeague threads when the season starts.

Why not Eurocup?

Yeah, that too desu

Even some domestic leagues like ACB.

that german guy try to do it sometimes but it always end on page 10 with 7 replies from 3 different posters (one of them being a Murrikan greentexting about European basketball) within an hour

people just don't give a fuck about games that don't involve their own team, especially when EL is basically 25% Istanbul and 25 Spanish teams

Maybe just a general thread for all euro basketball competition, sort of like /motorsport/ ?

Yeah, that would be better actually.

How would we call it /eurobasketball/ general?

Something like that, we will figure it out as we go. Hopefully it won't die during the american hours.

barely more than half a dozen guys are not enough to let a thread alive

soon

IIHF > FIBA
thenks bye.

>german press already calling schröder the next nowitzki

>Latvia
>Smaller population than Slovenia
>Poorer than Slovenia
>In the corner of Europe
And yet they are still better than Slovenia in team sports.

latvia win

What? You are better than latvia in basketball (except today) and football and their hockey is also not impressive at all.

Their best ever finish at the World Championships was 7th place in 1997, 2004 and 2009. At the 2014 World Championship the team finished 11th.