Pls watch our league

pls watch our league

why are you not watching our league yet

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-akira-wakutsu-s-nipple-22sq9qk/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tpwZQtlveZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please don't.

Why don't you play in bundesliga?

but it is /bundes/
just /autbundes/

I am supporting LASK linz

>hes not supporting BASED cashpoint

I often watch Austria Wien and Dabbur with Salzburg

Austria and switzerland should play in Bundesliga
Then Netherlands should play with Belgium Norway, Denmark and Sweden and then Ireland, Wales and Scotland.
That would be better for clubs revenues and national teams I think

mfw Serbian League is stronger then this

ITS NOT FAIR BROS
WE WENT TO WAR TO BEAT THE SERBS
NOW LOOK AT US

I used to watch when they showed the Austrian league in TV

>Slovenia
>Austria
>Switzerland
>Belgium

those gay countries

In a month when Serbia comes in Wien to play Austria for WCQ,how many Serbs are gonna be on stadium?

probably 20k or something. Austrian NT has been too depressingly mediocre lately, and it's not like the Serbian diaspora has anything better to do.

For me it's Red Bull.

b-but I do watch it!

thank you for giving us kampl and beric, however darko milanic will forever be a talentless hack

Elite post

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-akira-wakutsu-s-nipple-22sq9qk/answers/new.html

>however darko milanic will forever be a talentless hack
Everyone knows this, even the most deluded Maribor fans know this

Probably more than show up in Serbian league matches. Serbian football stadiums are emptier than Miami during a hurricane.

Serbia is sport nation,they don't wanna look at shit tier football
Only Eternal Derby is time when the stadium is full and its for banter

Wacker Innsbruck against Blau-Weiss Linz is on right now, user. Are you watching it?

stop this foolishness where you pretend to be a real independent country and come home ins reich already

I am, why is the stadium almost empty? Although you can hear the fans quite a bit, so the few that are there do make a lot of noise.

Literally don't know what the difference between Germany and Austria is

There is no difference. Austria is literally a meme country; created after ww1 to weaken Germany, the soviets kept it independent after the second try so NATO forces cannot move directly from Italy to Germany and vice versa

It's Wacker, they've suffered enough in the past years. If they get promoted into the newly enlarged top flight, they'll quickly attract 6000+ fans. Their stadium is also horribly oversized for the league.

It's a second league game, and nobody really bothers to show up mid week.

>bayern is the most popular football club in austria

come home white man

for me, it's fc gratkorn

It looks nice though, it's was built for the euro, wasn't it? Gonna love Austrian football, it's super comfy for some reason and I even grew to love the awful ads on kits.

The Tivoli was initially built around the turn of the century, but took its current form before 2008, when it was enlarged and then downsized after the euros.

Really, the euros were a huge missed opportunity. The Ernst-Happel stadium in Vienna was temporarily upgraded, but nothing changes the fact that it's woefully inadequate for a modern football stadium. It's still a 1930ies commiebowl, and is slowly falling apart.

Meanwhile, the best stadium in the entire country was built in Klagenfurt, a city without a professional football club. And there is a similar situation in Salzburg, where RBS rarely ever fills up their oversized stadium.

So all in all, the investments for 2008 were either misguided (Vienna), removed after the tournament (Innsbruck) or aren't used in any capacity (Salzburg, Klagenfurt).

At least in Switzerland every single EM stadium is used by a professional football club, but around here it was a total trainwreck.

>bundesenergydrinkliga
>RasenBallwinslolliga
noty

Are red bull Salzburg the best?

Sorry, too busy watching my neighbor's legue

>At least in Switzerland every single EM stadium is used by a professional football club, but around here it was a total trainwreck.

It's not completely true

youtube.com/watch?v=tpwZQtlveZM

nethercucks is next germany tho, they should play in bundes cause their is shit.

all the Nordic countries should play together in one league.

>Meanwhile, the best stadium in the entire country was built in Klagenfurt, a city without a professional football club.
That is weird, who is using it now? Just the NT?

You really need to stop memeing in the CL/EL qualifiers and start getting in the CL regularly, I'm sure Austria has the potential to be on par with Swiss football.

Lol what is this? Servette used to be a large club before bankruptcy as far as I know, where are all the fans?

>visit Austria for economic history and nature.
>went to Salzburg
>bunch of free loading hippies.
>see some people get off a bus with Redbull gear head to toe.
>leave immediately to hallstatt and call it a day.

What the fuck is wrong with Salzburg, Austria. Vienna and outer Salzburg was surprisingly the greatest places I've ever been to btw. But fucking Salzburg...

None of those countries are Nordic dipshit

Go to Innsbruck and spent your oilmoney there.

>That is weird, who is using it now? Just the NT?
There is a 3rd division club that plays it's matches there, and the FA is contractually obliged to play 2 NT matches per year there. They also play the cup final there.

>You really need to stop memeing in the CL/EL qualifiers and start getting in the CL regularly, I'm sure Austria has the potential to be on par with Swiss football.

Problem is that RBS always choke in the qualifiers, yet have basically a subscription for a CL qualifier spot. Then they get torn apart over the summer and choke again. I'm actually pinning a lot of hopes on the new league format (it works pretty well in Belgium) and the generally increasing standards when it comes to infrastructure. But the core problem remains that the league is dominated by a team that doesn't really care about winning. I'm not salty about RBS, they serve as a best-practice example when it comes to management and scouting, but the league would probably better, if they didn't outclass the next biggest annual budget by 20 million.

It's a 7.000 attendance club now playing in the 2nd division but with a 30.000 seater stadium.

>why are you not watching our league yet

I've blacklisted Austria ever since it lost the Austro-Prussian war of 1866. Useless cunts.

i dont know much about the austrian league except that when I look through every single result in europe every week, johnathan soriano had always scored for the red bulls

is he GOAT?

are you still mad about wwii? it was just banter la

>league has a redbull team

He once scored a hattrick after missing the first half of the match due to his wife giving birth, so I'd say he's pretty fucking close to GOAT.

I never understood why he didn't just move to a top 5 league, but Red Bull gave him a hefty pay check and his family liked it here.

>visit germany
>expecting to see it full of arabs
>its instead full of disgusting P*lish people hanging out at every street corner smoking cigarettes, drinking, littering, and occassionally stealing shit
>every store always has polish teenagers loitering and harassing people
>every brothel filled with polish and czech women with stinky breath and giant tits

Yfw I'm polish and Arab.

The greatest genes for immigration

h-how does that happen...

When a mommy and daddy love each other veeeery much...

My dad went over to America and disrupted the white race with his semen

I pick up Piłka Nożna whenever I'm in a polish market
Closest I can get to paying attention to those "other" European leagues

as long as it's not the Portuguese league, I'll watch it

what white race, I thought he banged some polish prostitute?

Redpill me on RB Salzburg

Very good post

user...you are watching /our guys/ play tomorrow right? Austria Wien against Ac Milan and Red Bull against Vitoria Guimaraes.

Great reading comprehension, you window licker.

Yes I'll watch Austria Wien - Milan, I'm interested how Millan will pick them self up after 4-1 defeat against Lazio, I think Austria can pick up a point with a bit of luck. And I'll keep an eye on RB Salzburg game as well.

are you m1ke