Holy SHIT

post albums you can't believe you put off listening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZpAuZbxX2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this

I'm not saying it's good or anything. I just never listened to it until recently because of it's meme status.

other anons should consider as well

not an album, but a singular song

youtube.com/watch?v=lZpAuZbxX2M

It's okay user, you can like the album.

>listening to flint for the first time in 2018

mamma mia

and too

Heard this for the first time today. Been going chronologically through The Microphones and now to Mount Eerie albums once a day, and I think this is the best album so far.

I could never really get into this one. at least not as much as the other albums from phil.
What do you like so much about it? Compared to the rest of his albums? what am I missing user?

talking heads discography

Seriously good shit

I was told it wasn't anything like v:d:c so didn't bother until the other day.

was way too much into their other albums to give this one a shot

not exactly mindblowing but the melodies are burned into my brain

it's still not good

Only 2 months ago I bought Mellon Collie. I must be crazy, it's friggn brilliant. What's wrong with me? Why did i take soo long?

Shit.

that's literally the point of this thread, friend guy

i gave this a listen the other day and now i can’t stop.

Thought it was just going to be ACLAM from what people were saying but it's actually so good

Good opinion. Very underrated Phil album. Just behind Glow Pt. 2 and Mount Eerie for me. Sauna is a bit inconsistent but also underrated

YOU AND ME WONT

wow you beat me to it. It gathered dust all those years and then i finally put it in.

I guess i was kinda bored by the majority of it the first time, enticed by Bodies, Where Boys, Stumbleine, and Jellybelly like most people the first time. Hated the lullabyish stuff like most the first time. Now Lily, Beautiful, and We Only Come Out are my favorites and the album is probably my favorite ever. Really helped me in my final semester of high school, which was my loneliest ever, in a cliche way

dunno why everyone regards this

BE ALONE NO MORE

bad

bad post

Great, but overrated.

too smart for pop music

really pink moon is that bad is it

what is it?