Is this true? Other than Haiti where are there majority black nations outside of Sub-Saharan Africa?

Is this true? Other than Haiti where are there majority black nations outside of Sub-Saharan Africa?

LOS

Large minority? Every single Western Euro country has a much larger black minority than we do, wtf?

>Argentina

>India
Huh?

Sometimes the "low caste" dark skin indians are considered brothers, just like aboriginals, despite the fact they aren't of African decent.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE CONSIDERED wh*Te YOU DUMBASS wh*Te DOG

Most of the Caribbean and West Indies, except maybe for Cuba and Puerto Rico. These countries are of mixed African/European heritage tho.

Haiti is literally a piece of West Africa in America.

This better? Did I miss anything else?

>south indians are considered black

what

Race isn't such a black and white matter user.

What an awful map. Indonesia is not White. Papua New Guinea is Black.

yes thank you

aboriginals + melanesians

updated map, apparently they aren't considered brothers by as many people as I thought.

>aboriginals
unfortunately they've been overrun and now are a minority but I guess I could give australia "significant minority" status
>melanesians
good call.

Dude, at this rate I'm completely clueless on what you're calling "white" and "black". Peru has almost no blacks; Uruguay's black minority is small at best; Dravidians are NOT black; and if anything, East Asia should be grey, since they don't have neither blacks or whites in any large amount.

Melanesia should be dark blue
Most of the Middle East should be light blue, including North Africa.
Canada and Argentina should be light blue, but Guatemala, Bolivia, Paraguay shouldn't be

I guess I was too generous with the black definition.

kek this map is bullshit

Memes apart, most non-whites in Argentina are Amerindians. And Amerindians have ZERO to do with blacks, they're genetically more related to fucking chinks and japs than to blacks.

So, unless you want to divide the map in 3+ colours (hint hint: this makes more sense!), either outright ignore Amerindians or consider them as "white" like you're doing with East Eurasians.

Pic very related.

Brazil is black so is colombia venezuela and all carribbean, thats it.

Ok, what's a "large minority" to you? We are stilñl there, Peru is still there and yet North Africa is not

a million?
>peru
oh my b forgot that.
>north africa
Haven't been able to find a lot of evidence for it yet.

What did you expect? Sup Forums fabricates the best meme maps.

So a million, regardless of country size? Why aren't France and the UK in there? And not including North Africa is bs

Uriguay unironically has a lot of blacks... Yes, still minority but quite insteresting number

Afro-Uruguayans are, like, 10% of their population. And most of them are actually mulattoes.

This is definitely the most accurate racial map I've ever seen on this site

Cuba should have caucasion and african percentage reversed and capoid accross more of east africa, but yeah pretty close.

black american-tier mulattoes are like 3% of the population and light brown mulattoes are like 6% of the population
so yeah that sounds about right

excuse me, we're neither black or white

CHI from El Salvador

El Salvador has no black people either due to them banning blacks from the country until about the 1970s.
Last time I checked they were like 1% of the population.

There's also another small mistake on the Guyanas, they have more Veddoids than Negroids.

Yeah, not something to mark on this map as minority to be honest. For all intents and purposes the population is simply white.

There are only like 1m in Mexico, please send more