What's the big deal about mixed-gender bathrooms? Don't Finns already have mixed-gender saunas?

What's the big deal about mixed-gender bathrooms? Don't Finns already have mixed-gender saunas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-AMtiVDC34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moar naked asians plz

Public saunas are usually separated for each sex.

This. Imagine the FICKI FICKI otherwise. Immigrants already have 80% of bath house rapes in Sweden, it doesn't need to rise.

>Don't Finns already have mixed-gender saunas?
Bruh do you really want to be like the Finns? Seriously?

fpbp and dubs too

Who the fuck wants to be like the Finns?

That looks like one shitty sauna by the way.

>What's the big deal about mixed-gender bathrooms?
It isn't a big deal at all.

The owner of a coed Japanese onsen once denied me entry because, and I quote, "Your white penis would terrify our women."

Nothing as long as they're designated as such. It's when you have separate bathrooms labeled as "women" and "men" but then say people can use whichever one they *feel* they belong in that's messed up.

I'm all for it if it means that I get to see more titties that aren't on a screen.

As a man I prefer not to have blood all over my bathroom. No dick? getthefuckout.

everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=G-AMtiVDC34

>wanting to see fingolian females

It's not about mixed gender. It's about sickos pretending to be the opposite gender.

Women are disgusting pigs. I don't want to share a public bathroom with one.

Apparently women's bathrooms are disgusting

In Finland public saunas for are not usually for both genders because of obvious reasons. Saunas that are private propery are more commonly used by men and women at the same time but it varies. Sauna is not a sexual place but people feel more comfortable in sauna that is occupied by members of one gender at the time. Because im finnish i now need to remind you that we have a high sauna-ratio. 1 sauna for every 2 citizens just like amerifats with their burgerplaces. Also that looks like a fucking shitty sauna for pussies.

Hear hear, looks like one of those 60° "saunas".

>CHING CHONG DING DONG

That would be awkward as fuck. Some nice looking girl walks in and then you go from meditative solace to trying to will your boner into submission.

What the fuck, that looks like a high class CEO sauna. I wouldn't know, being a burger and all, you Finns must have an extremely high standard of saunas.

>Man horribly sun burnt
>Drag him across coarse carpet, shearing off his flesh

Did he dead? I heard at that level of sun exposure, your blood basically becomes toxic.

I wish I knew. It's not like everyone isn't in a stall, in the ladies' room. And it's not like anyone can't just walk into the ladies' room right now if they wanted.

I think it's just another "politicized" issue nobody would give a shit about otherwise.

Whatever, Pablo.

This. Have you ever been in the women's bathroom. They are always disgusting. They piss all over the seats trying to hover and throw their used paper and pads on the floor. Trash cans always overflowing. Women really are disgusting animals. I'll stick to the men's thanks.

JOOR NATA WHITE MAN COMO YO, HOMES

If we're exchanging anecdotes, my experience is the exact opposite

dude seriously? We and estonia have the highest ratio of blonde hair and blue eyes in the world. We have significantly higher ratio of whites than the us. Oh the funny Finns are mongols from central asia meme! Have you ever seen a Finn? How the fuck can you insult one of the purest white nations on this planet when your country is full of niggers and mexicans? We are not asians but ffs i rather be a fucking asian than live in a multicultural country like the united races of murica

>That would be awkward as fuck
Tell me about it. One time this cute little girl came in the bathroom when I was pissing at the urinal. It was so weird a cute girl like that seeing me piss. And she didn't close the door to the stall so I saw her on the toilet.

>10 pieces of wood have been deposited into your yurt by G. Khan

lol

Sorry, what? I can't hear you over all of that throat singing in the background, Fu.

Post more average Finnish sauna titties

Estonia what?

Finns sure are flat.

>Ching, Chong.

what did he mean by this ?

Whole familia is German on mom's side, full on fucking Suomi on dad's, sister looks regular Aryan like all my cousins. I got slightly slanted eyes, and dirty blonde hair, they all make squinty eyes at me and laugh in bad Asian accent's.

Why did they cancel Enterprise? It was ok.

no you got it wrong burger. That sauna triggers the Finn. They are not sweating, the man is sitting lower (higher = more heat) so he looks like swedish faggot, there is no steam, the atmosphere is shite and it looks way too cold Sure that sauna looks nice and clean but its too big and open. Its not the looks its what kind of heat it can produce and how well hot steam moves around the room when you throw some on the stove. Its about the performance of the stove compared to the room. Usually traditional designs are better. . This pic is what saunas should look like.

Finns are genuinely autistic. We should model our societal norms on theirs

This is unironically fascinating

sauna is a meme

but it's a good meme