Now that the dust has settled and the second worst thing to happen on 9/11 is over, what doe you think of Sergio Dipp?

Now that the dust has settled and the second worst thing to happen on 9/11 is over, what doe you think of Sergio Dipp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9F0f013sLIo
youtube.com/watch?v=V3tEjY2TA-s
twitter.com/SergioADippW/status/907560822301270017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely /ourguy/

Stole the show.

he's a meme you dipp.

the hero who saved football

what kind of name is dipp

/ourguy/ and yet ESPN will never let him see the light of day again

hopefully ICED or CARTELED

Can you explain what happened please m8?

The commentary that saved Sup Forums.

I unironically feel bad if English isn't his first language and he clammed up.

Unless he did it on purpose, in which case it's hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=9F0f013sLIo

literally spilling spaghetti everywhere

you watch him now on the tv

Well played

ESPN forced him their as part of their kike agenda, hilarious to see it blow up in their faces

>autism

it's not that bad

His diversity allowed him to pull through a rough first night and now he will have THE TIME OF HIS LIFE

the most diverse man on television

Daily reminder that there were hundreds of more qualified people to fill that spot but he got hired simply because he was born in Mexico

This guy works mostly in Sportscenter in ESPN Mexico, Sutcliffe is the guy on the sidelines most of the time. What the fuck were they thinking?

AND HE NAILED IT! BLEW ALL THE MOTHERFUCKERS AWAY WITH HIS DELIVERY AND PROVED HIS METAL BRAVO SERGIO BRAVO!

They were thinking
>muh diversity
I actively pray for ESPNs inevitable bankruptcy.

But the other guy is Mexican as well.

They weren't trying to find someone who was qualified they were trying to find a Mexican. And poor Sergio was first one they found. I'm sure their were plenty of better Hispanic people in the industry they could have found but they just didn't give a shit.

is any coach having the time of their life watching their team play? its a stressful job.

Poor guy, he is really fluent in Spanish ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=V3tEjY2TA-s

>tfw i thought he was a make a wish kid who wanted to be a sideline reporter

is there really no spanish term for playmaker?

This. Some guy with a traumatic brain injury who finally got his shot after years of painful recovery.

No, and handegg fans use a lot of English words even when it isn't necessary.

He's pretty handsome idk why he's so awkward

Am I the only one who doesn't think it was that bad? I was actually surprised to see that English is his second language.

here (as well as in Argentina I think) in association football terms we use 'armador' (literally 'maker') talking about an 'armador de juego' (play maker)

What the fucking fuck? I've just watched the video. There was literally nothing wrong.

Don't you guys have ex-sportman doing this job in the US? Here we have ex-footballer being way more awkward despite having years of experience and no ones give a fuck.

The absolute state of diversity hires. Jesus christ, ESPN.

his pacing sounds like a 12 year old reading out loud to the class.

That's alot of 3s.

Poor guy. He was just nervous as fuck. Any of you would be to.

>hey, wanna be a sideline reporter for the first MNF game of the season
>here, we'll cut to you live and make you improvise
>don't get nervous with all these millions of people watching you

No idea why ESPN didn't send Sutcliffe this time.

>be espn deportes reporter
>really like the nfl
>want to be a commentator
>finally get your shot as sideline reporter
>everyone on social media makes fun of you
>they call you autistic or drunk
If you don't feel bad for him you have no soul

It was all in good fun until he made that sappy video about how he's a minority and how his life was so hard. I'm guessing (((they))) made him do that since all his other tweets seemed to be light hearted

even Lalo would have been a good option

he's in the US at least since elementary school and still speaks non fluently. He's the only one to blame

I think he was in the us when he was kid, but all his carrer has been done in Mexico

Well he is Mexican....

>feeling bad for a guy who unironically pulled the race/ethnicity card and relating 9/11 to him being shit at his job

twitter.com/SergioADippW/status/907560822301270017

Ya no thanks.

check my 3

>I'm sure their were plenty of better Hispanic people in the industry

This is true, of course. They literally put a guy on Monday Night Football broadcast who isn't fluent in English.

I did until he pulled the white guilt SJW shit afterwards. He should of just embraced the memes

based john, I like when Sutcliffe and ciro are both in the same show, banter evywhere

I hope he gets fired and ends up sucking off dogs for coins

Heriberto, John and Cirno are the holy trinity of ESPN Radio Fórmula

9/11 is a celebratory day

For me, it's Heriberto Murrieta

In Islamic countries like Belgium it is

for me, it's Raul Alegre showing off his big ass ring

MNF always has some weird shit in the first Monday of the football season, they had one Mexican guy some years back who actually had zero idea what was even happening around him