Why the fuck are russians and italians considered "white" but not mexicans?

Why the fuck are russians and italians considered "white" but not mexicans?

THIS is what your average mexican looks like in the central part of mexico (especially GTO) where spanish blood is very dominant unlike the southern part of the country

Riiiight

You know why.

They have to purge themselves or abandon their race and bow to their western masters.

>implying they aren't foreign exchange students

Whatever you say Chavez

I've seen how White Spaniards in Mexico live Paco. they are your upper class, not the wetbacks.

even the mexican presidential family is whiter than the U.S you cant make this up

because they are aztec rape babbies

What a good looking family wow

US president family: nonwhite
Mexican president family: nonwhite but in denial

WE

>THIS is what your average mexican looks like
Sure.

Mexico has contributed nothing to the world, their opinion is irrelevant

You can smell the delusion from here
The difference between niggers and spics is that niggers know they will never be white

further evidence

Genotypes that have either a substantial introgression of amerindian DNA or are completely amerindian.

Therefore Non-European

Therefore non-white.

WHITES

your enemies look less like you than your friends.
that's simply it.
no one likes mexicans, so we notice their differences more.

So much brown.

Mexicans aren't white.
Worked with some before and they are exactly the typical spicy food eating salsa dancing beaners you would expect.

Mexico is 50% white-passing at best and even then America isn't being flooded by the white looking ones AND if we manage to deport them then mexico's white looking percentage will go down

If all the whites in the US moved to Mexico right now, that country would be whiter than the US is right now.

Pretty fucking triggering. So many brown people here.

I'd brutally rape the 3rd from the right and assert my dominance

Be honest. Which one of these shitty countries would you rather be forced to live in?

And most of them came from fucking mexico in the first place

THIS

Poo in the Loo since I've already been in Shitxico when I was in my teens

this dude put that cunt to work

Well i'm not in much of a position to call other countries shitty but if i had to pick one to live in then definitely Mexico, India looks like hell,crowded cities, fuckton of pollution, poo, crowded trains

Mexico would be much better tbqh

dude, seriously, you have to stop making this threads and triggering the Sup Forumsacks (i don't think that happens anymore though). It isn't healthy to delude yourself into beliving there's a considerable number of white mexicans. If there whites here, they're just a minority, and what some of them tend to forget is that they have been raised in a country that wasn't burgerland or europe (it's like argentiniens' we wuz white n shiiet meme", some of them may be of european descent, but those euros that immigrate there and the modern argentinien aren't the same thing, proof of that is how poor and fucked up their country is, not as violent as ours of course, but screwed up nonetheless).

russians and italians have contributed to modern society recently.

What have Mexicans done?

Most mexicans aren't white like 80% are not.

because american's are retards

Mexico, I can speak Spanish

Thread is kill
"Mexico's white population is 9% to 17% only"
L2google
"percentage of white mexicans"

Yeah but those are pure white. We have a very large white looking population

Mexio, like America, is an immigrant nation. There are lots of white people but there are way more indians and mestizos. I don't have to be telling you this obviously. I'm just saying it cuz it looks like a lot of people here are confused for some reason.

One-drop rule

We also have a very large white looking population but real whites make around 25% of the country, and are all in the same place

I'm from an 86% white state for example, but only about 70% of the people there are actually white and not mixed

I don't get that phrase....

Visita de Trabajo- "visit work" or "working visit"

I don't get it.

Yeah but a lot of mestizos have white phenotypes.

LOL Mexico obviously. You can live in Mexico City and be fine. Just don't live out in the country with the fucking aztecs and it's all good. India is just a rapy shit hole.

Left - Wife
Middle - Public mistress
Right - Sex slave/maid

In mexico whites are scattered across the country. That really suck tbqh because all cities are sort of a huge race mix. But whites and mestizos get along

Some Mexicans are white. No one disputes this. But they're less than 10% of the population and are generally not running to El Norte and are happy where they are..

Fuck off Pablo

BUILD WALL

Plus Italians are like the central focus of the basis of Western Civilizations. The Romans, democracy, and the Renaissance. Everyone else is based off that.

Holy shit so many ugly people

maybe, but it doesn't help much if you're sorrounded by a lot of degenerates and morons who look up to cholos doing shit and make friends with morons who pick fights with people just because "muh football team lost". It isn't just the look, it is also the mentality and how much you resist to not get carried away.

N

americans are too race mixed to see racial purity, americans simply cant see what makes ethnic white people white, its just a paper check over there, hence why arabs and mexicans are "white"

"white" is a meme term to begin with btw, "white" race does not even exist, americans just grouped a whole bunch of light skinned peoples together in an imaginary race they created because their new world race mixed brains can not comprehend the purity

0/10

they don't look like that in my country

the mexican government sends its squatty brown mestizos to the States

Mexico. Better women and great food.

Mexico has been civilized for thousands of years. Most of burgerland was literal wilderness only a century and a half ago.

Someone explain to me why Americans are white.

is the 5ft tall AZT mountain troll gene recessive?

You're confusing romans with Greeks, nigger

Yeah our light skin is the only similarity....

God you're retarded.

because they are european, perhaps? you know, the place where caucasians (true whites) come from?