I'm here to save the white race

I'm here to save the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stopped drinking milk and my complexion improved

Why is he drinking milk?

Some racist Sup Forums meme since they think all black people are lactose intolerant.

Why is there a buttblasted bahamasnigger who keeps posting these images? Is this the same one roleplaying as a girl?

It's actually niggers which started that "dairy is racist" shit.

>mfw white people drink fluids from cow's tits
degenerates, all of them

no way these are legit, they have to be joking

t.

I am a Veteran of the Meme War! Fighters against SJWs!

kekerino! MAGA!

Higher percentage of whites are lactose tolerant than any other race.

Therefore it became a symbol of white identity in a world completely lacking any form of white identity.

Hello fellow meme warriors! May I join you?

The absolute state of white nationalism

of course, my fellow kekistan citizen

not sure these are nationalists

How do they feel about trump wanting to invade nk and Venezuela? Wasn't he all about ignoring the world's problem and not being a warhawk like shillary?

Trump supporters during the election were basically all about the fact that he "wasn't a war hawk like killary who would invade Iran!"

And now they're 100% behind his saber rattling and would fully support any invasion he planned, even if it were us invading fucking Canada

The only thing trump supporters are consistent in wanting is to annoy liberals

complexion ?

>And now they're 100% behind his saber rattling and would fully support any invasion he planned, even if it were us invading fucking Canada
you clearly don't follow any trump supporters on twitter (not that I blame you)
outside of the delusional people like bill mitchell, all the trump supporters I know have been incredibly critical of him mainly with his handling of syria

i made all these posts

>lactose-intolerant
>finnish heritage

w-what does this mean

>Higher percentage of whites are lactose tolerant than any other race.
>Therefore it became a symbol of white identity in a world completely lacking any form of white identity.
cringe

i made this post as well

Is that really what these mongrels think? That's kind of sad.

fugg :--DD

it's a joke because some retards were calling milk racist

>calling milk racist

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

“The federal endorsement of milk in American diets contributes to the problem by uncritically pushing people to drink milk, despite the potential detriment it has on non-white people’s health,” Ms. Diaz wrote. “Our current federal dietary guidelines urge people to drink three cups of milk a day, according to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. The main health benefit of milk is to guard against osteoporosis, a disease that weakens your bones — hence the ‘stronger bones’ rhetoric. While this is a very practical health benefit, osteoporosis affects Africans at a significantly lower rate than it does most Americans.”

instead of shitting up Sup Forums why not post these in Sup Forums?

That was uncomfortable to read.

>a legitimate print publication is using a university club newsprint as the basis of an article
That was even more uncomfortable to read. I thought Australian journalism was a joke but this takes the cake. Who the fuck thinks some random university rag is worth becoming apart of national news? The fuck is wrong with these people?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times
>Political alignment Conservative
Oh, I see.

USA journalism is 100% propoganda, they are absolutely not trustworthy at all.

Because anything racism - white supremacy - etc related gets da clicks my dude

>>Political alignment Conservative
>Oh, I see.
I don't think that's limited to "conservative" media