Viral video of arrest at East Towne Mall sparks protest

Arrest video:

>youtube.com/watch?v=IUebnGIta_c

>Viral video of the arrest of a woman at East Towne Mall on Tuesday evening sparked a protest outside of the Public Safety Building later that night.

>Police say around 5:15 p.m., officers were called to the mall to deal with a woman who mall security members described as "out of control and making threats." Police say 18-year-old Genele Laird confronted an employee at Taco Bell claiming her phone had been stolen. Officers say she showed a knife and threatened the employee.

>According to the Madison Police Department, when security confronted Laird, she refused to leave and made numerous threats to kill the security staff.

>Police say Laird resisted their attempts to arrest her. During the struggle, police say Laird spit in the eyes of one officer.

>Laird was taken to the jail on charges of disorderly conduct while armed, resisting police (causing injury), battery to a police officer and discharging bodily fluids.

>Officers say they did recover the knife.

>Police say the arresting officers were taken to the hospital, where they were treated and released.

Full news story:

>wkow.com/story/32277562/2016/06/21/arrest-of-woman-at-east-towne-mall-sparks-protest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/himhiKw-kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=HrEBnOIMv4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARREST ME THEN!!!

Spitting counts as battery, assault, intent to cause bodily harm, whatever you call it because it is a means of transmitting diseases. It is common in prisons for guards to wear spitguards when dealing with inmates who are HIV positive because they are prone to bite their cheeks/tongue to draw blood to spit at people. Any attempt to make spitting not illegal is retarded and shows whoever advocates for it to be completely ignorant of the law

They should've tased more

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

> because it is a means of transmitting diseases
nah dude it's illegal because it's a fucking shitty thing to do. whether it injures someone goes to the sentence/leval of battery, not the culpability

>move before I beat yo ass

Blacks first instinct is to threaten violence every fucking time.

>She had a knife
>Made threats
>Got arrested

What are they protesting?

this

why didnt they arrest him too for threatening the security guard

FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again.
I love this.

race war when?

>has voice to scream
>I CAN'T BREATHE

God negresses.

FUCKING MADISON JUST GAS THE PLACE AND DO MILWAUKEE TOO REEEEEEEEE

ayoo hold up hold up, u be saying we wuz resisting arrest n sheit?

>resists arrest
>gets tackled so they can cuff her
>spits at officer/tries to bite him
>gets tased
>"I WILL BIT YOU"
>well threatening a cop isn't smart
>screaming "I CAN'T BREATHE" as loud as possible with every breath she's clearly getting
>lying to an officer

PLAY STUPID GAMES

>Comments are blocked because I don't have a way to screen out random fascists and I don't want their garbage here You can share the video on social media and comment on your own account.

Kek

Why is it going viral? Legitimately just cops doing cop stuff. The only thing I can see them doing slightly illegal is when they tazered her when she was already down.

Shit like this makes me want to become a police officer. Thank you for removing these scum bags off the streets

Yeah, they should have batoned her or used pepper spray or a rear naked chokehold.

it's a well known fact that certain african tribes can communicate without in taking any air, they are known as the ikan'breaf

>it's illegal to taze someone who is struggling because they are on the ground
>nevermind that they are bobbing head back and forth to try and bite the officer
>since they don't put their hands near the animals mouth, it resorts to spitting
>this is a good way to transmit diseases

???

That woman security guard needs to press charges on the dindu male recording this footage who threatened to beat the old woman's ass.

need to up the penalty for resisting

Goddamn I love America

Because they want to force a meme.

The city stands behind the cops.

WI fag here
the bitch was chimping with a knife threatening people. slightly disappointed no one shot the bitch but east town mall is posted "no weapons allowed." Go figure

rear naked choke leaves arms free and she did have a knife. not a great plan there

>discharging bodily fluids
Did she piss herself?

I wonder how many niggers wouldn't nog if we made wooden shampoo acceptable again.

This

that's your problem you expected a dindu' nuffin to read a sign in english. maybe if we could have postings have english and eubonics these people wouldn't be so confused

Because it detracts from the narrative that there was one shooter at the gay bar in Orlando.

Also, the Freddy Grey indictment will be issuing a verdict tomorrow on the driver on the van.

>"brutalized"
Have these niggers ever watched an episode of Cops? The guy recording sounded like a fucking dipshit.

It isn't "going viral". Media companies claim something is going viral when they want to push it. It's their version of a forced meme.

>someone stole my
>wut choo mean you don't have it?
>bix nood
>chimps uncontrollably

>Ask if you're under arrest
>Shut uuup
lol

This was a pretty clear-cut case of the use of force to acquire compliance. She was pinching the officer, spitting, refusing to follow orders, etc. They would have been justified to use more force than they did. She'll be booked on resisting, assault, and whatever they were originally arresting her for.

It seems like those damn negros from BLM just want a complete legalization of crime itself.

>screaming "I CAN'T BREATHE"
Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure you make sounds come out of your mouth by inhaling and expelling air which passes over your vocal cords. If you can scream, shouldn't you by default be able to breathe? Isn't that why choking deaths in movies are fucking silent?

youtu.be/himhiKw-kpU

Spitting.

Disgusting.

Huh. I actually was at East Towne yesterday about an hour before this. It's a shame I didn't get to see this in person.

If you act like a wild animal you will be treated like one. Those cops deserve a free donut for cleaning the streets.

No you can use the drive stun of a taser when someone is actively resisting arrest. Just like she was doing. It becomes pain compliance at that point.

Do it, I love it and everyone you work with is redpilled.

That is the point i was making.
If your breathing is impeded, you cannot scream at the top of your lungs.
Well, to be more exact, you can expel whatever air you have in them in one loud outburst, but then you won't be able to refresh it.

It's not illegal to use the taser on someone that is resisting arrest. Its called drive stunning when the taser is used like that. Nothing they did was wrong

Haha that great, really made my day.

Take note of the total reversal of her behavior after a couple of knee's to the side, a healthy dose of capsicum spray and a couple thousand volts for good measure.... and like some form of miracle, the rage-stricken animal has turned back into a human (for a while).

This is how your sort out a nigger-bitch.

stfu cracka befo i beat yo azz

Why did the cop knee her n punch her ribs? That shit was uncalled for. One nigger bitch ain't much. First cop was trying to be too easy on her n second dude went full retard on her.

Everything, including inanimate things like water "sparks a protest" or starts a campaign in the nigger community. The lazy fucks don't have time to get a job or learn how to swim, but there's always time to shuck and jive.

I know that.
That's what I was getting at.

Came off somewhat ambiguous.

>Why did the cop knee her n punch her ribs?

Local Sheriff's deputy here

That was a legitimate and justified use of force given the magnitude of her resistance to being taken into custody. The blow is designed to knock a fair amount of breath from the subject to incapacitate them for a brief instant, thus giving the officers an advantage in subduing the suspect

>resist arrest
>force police to use force
>cry police brutality when they do

I don't understand, if you force police to use force by resisting arrest you're going to get hurt. What do you expect them to do when you resist? To just let you go. Fucking niggers man.

Laws are not to be applied to black people at this point. Except laws like welfare, of course

>Isn't that why choking deaths in movies are fucking silent?

>Implying movies are realistic

Everybody knows you scream and shout when you are choking and can't breathe.

t. navy seal

wisconsin niggers are some of america's worst

Pain compliance. Hurt them until they do what you want.

Madison is so shit wannabe Austin tier. God I hate that place.

You think those facts are something they would repeat? Its why comments are disabled on video

To them its just a dindu being beaten with excessive force

squeeze your hand around your neck
you should be able to get words out, yet still struggle to get air back in

>Open video
>Read description

This shit is funnier than the actual video to be completely truthful

youtube.com/watch?v=HrEBnOIMv4w

white people killing nigger we got to do something reddit

Please, see this.
Then take note of the ID.

I realize that.
The struggling to get air back is the problem that wasn't present for her to take deep breaths and continue screaming and shouting.

What, precisely, are you misunderstanding?

>struggling means you can't breath at all
>implying
Maybe if she stopped resisting and screaming she could breath easier.

Under r8

Another nog who 'dindu nuffin' got tazed and taken down after resisting and then when it's clear that she's in the wrong she pulls the 'im azmatic' or the 'i can' breeth!" excuse to look like a victim.

I think somebody is gonna lose his job.

Side note, that was satisfying af

I'm tired of this shit. What do these assholes expect? I've been arrested a non trivial amount of times. And I've only been beaten once, when I was drunk, and decided to tell a cop to go fuck himself. Being too drunk to realize there were 5 more standing behind me. I legit didn't realize all those guys were cops, or I probably would not have fought. But whatever. Anyhow, every single other time, when the cop says
>put ur hands behind ur back
I do it, because at that point, what is resisting going to get you? You're not going to get away. You're going to just get fucked up, and more charges. At least when you immediately comply you have a very slight chance of being let off with a warning or something. Why would anyone want to stack more charges? Just listen to the cops. I know they suck, and life is tough.. They're supposed to suck, they suck to hopefully dissuade you from breaking the law over and over again. These chimps just don't fucking get it. If you feel you're getting your rights violated, state that you feel that way. But you still have to fucking comply. Get a lawyer, shit. What the fuck is wrong with these assholes? It's almost like the have a less developed level of intelligence... Go figure.

>I've been arrested a non trivial amount of times
Can you even vote bro?

Pretty good keks, but you really need a chorus of fat black women in the foreground shrieking "LAWDY! SHE AIN DIDNUFFIN!l to get a maximum score

(Heain Didnuffins and Shean Didnuffins are close relatives of the more commonly seen Dindu Nuffins)

Pretty good keks, but you really need a chorus of fat black women in the foreground shrieking "LAWDY! SHE AIN DIDNUFFIN!l to get a maximum score

(Heain Didnuffins and Sheain Didnuffins are close relatives of the more commonly seen Dindu Nuffins)

>"My password is zero two fourteen..."
At that point I was going, "OMG OMG OMG PLZ SAY 88, Please for the love of all that is good say 88."

nice quads mate someone has to acknowledge them

Yeah, it was all stupid shit when I was younger. I used to be an asshole. But got tired of being arrested, paying fines, sitting in jail, going to court, going to bullshit classes. But I'm not a felon.

That's not how you spell Michigan.

kek is present in this thread

Lol that guy recording is delusional thinking he's hot shit recording police misconduct. Negress is going to jail, assault+ threatening with a weapon + spiting on an officer she's fucked. Great vid 10/10 laughs

Got ya, I had my weed arrest when I was 17 so I understand but all good since then. No longer a degenerate either. We can turn our lives around.

>some marine bernout shares this video and says how "fd up" cops are
>school him on the dindunuffin-ology
>he doesn't say anything
top fucking lel.

This is the best one, she could've pulled out a gun and liberals still would've defended her.

Asking blacks to act like decent human beans is racist.

Can I get a cenus. Please Sup Forums

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?

>East Madison

The sorry nigger could have been shot dead, every dumb chimp should consider her lucky

The interesting thing is George Lincoln Rockwell foretold this about niggers crying about police brutality.

I can't remember the speech or exactly what he said but he was right.

Act like a nigger, get the trigger.
I can not possible be any more erect right now.

I didn't watch the video but I thought they showed incredible restraint.

Looked like excessive force to me.

What's funny is if I, a normal citizen, smacked this girl for attacking me in public people would scream bloody murder? "Did you just hit a giiiiirl?"

Yet those cops were dropping knees at her body and deployed a TASER for a long time.

What unprofessional morons. I thought those were mallcops for a second. I've seen real cops grab a resisting man and gain control over him in seconds just by manhandling him. Those cops looked like they were gonna lose their grips on her and she was gonna run off. She's like a 100 pound female.

Fucking dickless, low testosterone loser cops

PS: I guarantee that the charges get dismissed. Those cops violated both criteria: they beat up a black person AND it got recorded on video. When a cop does both of those things that is about the only time they actually get in trouble.

Weed is not even degenerate , man.
It can be and children should not use or have access to it but you committed a crime less harmful than shoplifting.

If i were a cop in this political climate. I'd stomp on niggers, and not give a single fuck. Fucking apes.

weed is degenerate, get out of here you junkie-apologist.

>niggers resisting arrest
>muh oppression
Every single fucking time

>Tries to kill security
>Doesn't have 9 holes in her right now
She should get on her knees and suck every one of their dicks, they were legally within their right to open fire on her and they didn't.
Cunt is lucky she's alive

Best part is resisting arrest. Threatening to harm an officer. And let me guess, she dindu nuffin?

Found the pavement ape.

if that were the goal they would be bashing her nigger head on the pavement

see this Sup Forumsice officer:
choke fucked my ex hard enough she stopped making noise