Now that the dust has settled

Was it any good?

no

Nah. They should rename it To Catch a Pleb.

Watchable. Not good.

It does what most shows can't do these days, and that is assume they're smarter than the millions of people watching and talking about it online. They're not.

No. Maeves arc singlehandedly ruined it.

Yes, it is pretty good. Better than GoT at least, but that isn't saying much really. The entry level philosophy is a bit shit though.

Maeve was such an unsufferable Mary Sue, I almost wish she'd just gotten on that train and left for good. Not that I'm going to watch S2 anyways.
How many of you are going to watch S2?

all of us

You'll watch it.

76% good.
Ford is awesome, so is MiB, even Bernard really holds up. Maeve is trash. Others are between meh and "yeah I like them"
It's deep but not deep enough to be like "wtf nothing makes sense"
Definitely worth watching

it was simple and usually fun, but got way too much hype, kinda like Breaking Bad. The Night Of was better.

Great opening and closing episodes, mediocre in between

It was a bunch of good but extremely overdone ideas handled in an uneven way. The acting was mostly on point, but the script and direction often meandered into distracting vignettes that gave me the impression it was supposed to be maybe a ~5 episode miniseries that ballooned in production. There's so much fat on its shanks that it feels at risk of toppling over at any moment. Whoever was in charge of editing did a piss-poor job because you could cut out literally half the runtime and not lose anything. Maeve's plot is the worst offender in this regard because it's just a thematic repeat of everything that's happening in the Dolores plot, just with more idiotic characters.

Yes, i don't know what to expect of a second season though.

Mostly very immersive, but the finale ruined that. I will say this, the attention to detail was fucking staggering. If you want a show to analyze frame by frame forever on the most autistic level possible, go for it.

Also if nobody ruined the twists for you yet, get out of here now and go watch it. The less you know about what's coming, the better.

>the attention to detail was fucking staggering.

Like what, for instance, in the details was 'fucking staggering'? I liked this show but you're cumming your pants because of what exactly

8/10
watchable
replayable
something close to consistent

>"It does what most shows can't do these days, and that is assume they're smarter than the millions of people watching and talking about it online. They're not."
>autistic nerds on a taiwanese model plane website figuring out the plot actually believe this to be a sign of intelligence

This was the least of the shows problems.

The real problem is that nothing of consequence ever happens. The humans are invulnerable until the very end and the androids just get repaired and sent back out.

Man in black's motives weren't strong enough to rationalize him playing pretend in the desert for 30 years.

Hannibal lector was le creepy man and played it perfectly but in the end he just kills himself? the show should have been more about him and the man in black. androids should have stayed dead and been replaced by new characters, less tryhard philosophical nonsense. You can have philosophical stuff but just stop with the existential little one liners with the actors face queue close up and look slightly off camera.

yes except for muh powerful vagina

Yes, it was really great. Not "kino"- great, of course, but as good as sci-fi series for mainstream audience can get

>Anthony Hopkins character is a robot for the finale
>S2 opens with him coming thru the sloon doors, slowly clapping 30 secs after he is shot

it's disgusting how hipster faggots come here too to talk shit about everything good, just because it's cool in their fucked up mind.

you know this show is good, because it's hip now to talk trash about it. cancer scum.

it was atrocious beyond beleif. i hated every second of it. i hope this shit gets cancelled, i hope hbo goes bankrupt, i hope cable goes out of business, i hope hollywood crashes and burns, i hope western civilization collapses, and i hope earth is destroyed. all because this fucking show was so bad.

nah thats season 2 finale