ITT: We post our opinions of other countries

ITT: We post our opinions of other countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts
chinasmack.com/man-rescues-drowning-family-who-then-leave-while-he-drowns
express.co.uk/news/world/380614/The-horrific-cruelty-of-China-s-tiger-farms-revealed-where-animals-are-turned-into-wine
latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2012/05/beijing-an-american-student-in-nanjing-has-shot-to-fame-on-the-chinese-internet-after-buying-a-packet-of-mcdonalds-french.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use this template actually, i forgot to connect an island in the great lakes to canada in the OP picture

FUCKING CHRIST
I forgot to trim the line connecting France's overseas territory to the mainland. USE THIS TEMPLATE INSTEAD.

Anyone else here a latinboo?

>Love
Anglos
>Like
Europe, Latin America
>OK
India
>Dislike
Asia, France
>Hate
MENA
>Kill it with fire and magnet
Africa, Germany

Enjoying your vacation, Nigel?

I don't hate, I'm pretty easy-going

I was born in France, unfortunately. I wish I lived in your country or Canada.

Why do you like Kazakhstand? Mongolia? Sri Lanka? Did you travel there I'm guessing, and if so, how was each country?

Diasporafag here.

some of the places i have opinions of I base it off international citizens/groups i've met in large numbers and can form an opinion on their attitudes and cultural values. no opinion is based on 2nd gens/assimilated people and based on direct ones who were cultured there.

for america the places i've been to i loved. for LatAm i base it off interacting with migrants and international students. for europe i've travelled to a handful of places but balkans and some parts of eastern europe i base it off the immigrant community and exchange students i've met. france for example has a handful of assholes but generally cool people here and over there, and germans are all quite alright but way too introverted and somewhat autistic.

middle-east is based on internationals ive met who live there but also some immigrants/people i've met who were from there. stripes for a few because there's a ton of shit people from there (eg. turbo douchey, arrogant, hotheaded.). israeli/turks exchange students and diaspora are pretty good too all i've met have been very positive and fantastic, but we receive none of the supposedly famously shitty ones.

indians and pakistanis born here are alright people generally but ones born there are creepy as fuck, shit manners, and very arrogant but i have had friends from mumbai/gujarat/other alright places and all are cool.

same with china. i was traumatized pretty badly when a bus of chinese tourists tried to run me down on my bike and the bus full of them laughed. international students 80% of the time are absolute shit tier and fail to adopt our attitudes like some indians but i met decent ones. ones born here not counted.

i talk to the tibetan diaspora here and all are attractive, cool people with nice personalities and interesting culture.

koreans are alright but rude as fuck, smoke all the time and throw cigarette buts everywhere. a quieter, more polite version of chinese students.

>i was traumatized pretty badly when a bus of chinese tourists tried to run me down on my bike and the bus full of them laughed
Why the fuck are chinks so heartless? I often hear about people dying in public in China and nobody caring, fuck, once I saw a story about a chink who ran someone over ON PURPOSE to kill them because they had hit them with their car and didn't want to be financially responsible for them. Is this a problem anywhere else in Asia? It seems like in Southeast asia the people are much more friendly and human, and even in Korea and Japan, people might act like antisocial autists, but they aren't acting like heartless roaches.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts

chinasmack.com/man-rescues-drowning-family-who-then-leave-while-he-drowns

express.co.uk/news/world/380614/The-horrific-cruelty-of-China-s-tiger-farms-revealed-where-animals-are-turned-into-wine

A man giving food to the homeless was big news in China. How can they be so heartless?
latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2012/05/beijing-an-american-student-in-nanjing-has-shot-to-fame-on-the-chinese-internet-after-buying-a-packet-of-mcdonalds-french.html

i dunno why they did that but it was quite fucked up. i gave them a quite mean stare and all of them looked down in shame after laughing though but i wasn't that surprised since i've experienced their fucked up mentality before. i wanted to report the fuck out of bus company since there's a handful of them that operate around my campus but never did.

in general though i think alot of chinese tend to have a very competitive/aggressive mentality with me specifically because i'm asian and see me as a threat for whatever reason. they would never do that to a non-asian here and i never see them do microaggressions (yes these are very real) to non-asians.

Soon...

you must send funding to us in the CHI resistance

What diaspora are you?

Why do you like Louisiana, Mississippi and those north states?

family there in the south. really cool, fascinating places and climate and culturally very different.

i visited the midwest and have some siblings living there for school and stuff. pretty good places but i find it too similar to to canada and hence quite boring.

i really dislike las vegas itself but the surrounding city and area is very very nice.

check map for two "homelands" though i would consider canada my actual one since i've never been to the other.

I used reaction pics

He's Vietnamese, he colored in Vietnam as his homeland as well as Canada.

tbqh I find Mississippi boring as fuck, Louisiana is pretty cool and unique. Cajun food is gud

there is LITERALLY nothing to do in mississippi though

yeah, its alright but i didn't get to see much of mississipi since i kept to the souther coast so alot didn't feel too different.

but driving around bayou/southern coastal areas is quite nice, and buying things/alligator jerky and so-on from local farms is fun. northern florida and central florida are cool too and feels like the south, but highways have absolutely fucked up drivers who don't obey traffic rules and drive with the intent to kill.

north america tends to follow the same pattern everywhere you go except some major cities. but its interesting to experience a different locale with a variation of north american culture. missisipi cities have a very small-town feel to them which is interesting too.

Yeah, visited Miami a few weeks ago and the drivers there were absolutely shit. Its like they don't have a basic concept of traffic laws. Is this just a Florida phenomenon?

apparently yeah. florida turnpike and highway 1 have the most deaths apparently of any major highway because drivers wouldn't hesitate to cause you to get into a fucked up accident.

sounds like florida lel

Why do you hate Chad Mexianon??

Who doesn't hate FUCKING CHAD?!?
t. virgin islands

Love:UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico
Okay: France, USA, Denmark, Finland, Italy
Nuke:Turkey, Africa, Middle east, and Brazil

>nuke Brazil
NO.

Good post

Bad post

>Ukraine
>Estonia
Hello putin

Bump

I agree

Ffs are you the "____ are subhumans" guy?

Yes, no, maybe.
Fuck wh*Tes, fuck g*Rms.

>likes north korea