They call me unemployed

>they call me unemployed
>they call me Tim Heidecker's bitch
>they call me uninsured
>they call me freak
>they call me One-Dollar Extreme

>mfw before the show was officially cancelled delusional idiots kept claiming it would get a second season

Racists have no place in today's society
I'm so glad that White Pride Hyde got taken off the air, how he managed to get on television in the first place is literally mind boggling

If not for inner AS politics and Joe "I will never work for the NYT" Bernstein'a hit peaces, it would have. It got good ratings for a first season Friday night show, and had a low cost due to being created by unknowns in the entertainment industry.

>how he managed to get on television in the first place is literally mind boggling
Memes aside, it actually is.
How did he do it?

But he's not racist.

Because adult swim is dead and they're trying to keep it alive by trying literally anything 'new'

>"This guy has 50k subs on utube and he wants to start a show with us"
>as execs: "yeah whatever its not like we gonna lose more viewers"

>wah wah
>free enterprise until I don't get my way

>>they call me One-Dollar Extreme
MDE fan that voted for Trump here
this one was funny

go to bed Brett

>I'm hearing jewish voices
>They said my show is cancelled

my problem with ODE wasn't that it was a "bastion of the alt-right" or whatever, it was just that it was pathetically unfunny

if anything I think Sam Hyde framed his shit as being latently political even when it didn't really need to be so that when he got canned he could say "(((they))) cancelled me guys, it's a Jewish plot"

>being this intellectually dishonest over something that barely matters because of a guy's politics

Get over it, Trump won

>MDE fan that voted for Trump here
how the fuck is that at all relevant?

MDE got the highest ratings of any Adult Swim original show.

It was an inside job.

>that's not my name

there's way more to whether a show gets kept on than just raw ratings, especially if the demographic targeted by and who watch the show are unmarketable to

MDE attracts people who aren't going to watch commercial or look into any advertisements because they view them as some sort of Jewish trick, so it's worthless for advertising

>it's ok when I do it
Sam "if I break a knee, I can't pay the fee" Hyde fans everyone.

This was literally proven as fake

Someone pls post the screenshot for me

I very much enjoy the Seth MacFarlane, Seth Green comedy block & would be disheartened to see it sullied with original programing.

wrong

because it shows that it was funny enough to overpower previous political biases and I'm not just laughing because fuck drumpf XD
god, you're fucking autistic