Do rednecks/bogans etc in your country hate relevant areas?

here in america, evidenced by Sup Forums, it seems like people living in backwater flyovers all have extreme enmity for the more fun, relevant, and successful areas of the country. most americans on Sup Forums are rednecks or at least conservatives so it's really reflected well here. is it the same in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

redneckrevolt.org/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait.... THIS is what the white race looks like? *______*

kekerino bud! MAGA! fuck commiefornia!

This man is a friend of Obama's brother.

Well, I think basically all countries have a meme where everyone hates the capital. Here it's like that, although it only starts when you get further away from it than I live. Like, there are lots of people in rural areas or in the countryside who just whine about Stockholm-people.

not even the capital, just ANY relevant, fun area

No, our rednecks live themselves in two relevant main part:
Nord Pas de Calais (the region near Belgium)
Provence (the med region) and yes, the regions may be touristic, but the locals are poor and brainless. Old rich Parisians spend their old days there and the locals hate them.

Some hate Sydney I guess because of the amount of Asians but really no where comes to mind because I don't think bogans think that much

Don't associate us Southerners with that Reddit meme trash. We would literally fucking torch them if they came right in our sight.

Same thing here, rural cavemen hate Mexico City

>that is an actual book
I've come to the realization that you can easily become rich by pretending to be "token minority from x group for trump" and getting retards to buy your garbage merchandise and fund your patreon so you can make a job out of autistically ranting on Youtube and twitter.

>fun, relevant, and successful areas of the country.

Going to gay bars and living in a tiny apartment you can barely afford?

Most people who actually live in these places can't afford to do much there, it's all tourists doing everything.
They are also the places with the largest disparities of wealth, the average person in a place like NYC or LA isn't making good money, the hives of super rich who claim it as their residence are making all the money and paying for everyone else.
People in "backwater" areas get aggravated with the hordes of struggling middle to lower class who actually make up the populations of these places talking like they are all Ivy league big boys just because they live in the same area as the actual big guys.
Also the abundance nearby colleges in big cities combined with the public transport winds up cranking out all of these low IQ people who go to school for retarded shit AND take out loans to do it because the government won't finance most educations there's no jobs for.
So they produce loads of idiots with meme degrees who now think of themselves as superior intellectuals and now want to bring down the system because they can't get a job and have a mortgage worth of debt before they've even started life.

This.
Also this.

In that case, no. People might be dismissive of that kind of places, but mostly they like them same as anyone.

lmao shut the fuck up, i'm a southerner and these types are everywhere

They don't exist in Arkansas. Maybe you live in Virginia or Florida, not really true Southern.

>people who go to school are low IQ!
>if you live in a city you can't afford to do shit like eat at cool restaurants, coffee bars, go to museums, do urban exploration etc. just gay bars!

this is what rednecks in america believe, Sup Forums

i live on the alabama border, the area i live in is about as south as it gets and certainly moreso than arkansas

you're barely a southerner

>going to (((school)))
>living in a (((city)))

Sorry you sold yourself to Jews early in your life, kike slave. Here's why Europeans laugh at you.

again, Sup Forums, this guy is not memeing. this is literally what american rednecks believe. this is who you're usually talking to when you talk with an american here.

We're right and you're wrong though. And that's where your milquetoast neo-liberalism conditions yourself into believing.

>again, Sup Forums, this guy is not memeing. this is literally what american rednecks believe. this is who you're usually talking to when you talk with an american here.

((()))
Facts are facts, deal with it, faggot.

Don't associate Rednecks with the dirty, hick, rube trash that are a scourge on the South.

I'd rather talk to a redneck than a cuck 2bh

oh you're gonna tell me what rednecks are like now?

i don't already live around them and interact with them daily please inform me

then you're a redneck too

((()))
You sound like you still wear diapers.

they act this way because their way of life is threatened, it's not just some regular complainy thing
agriculture and other rural industries are being grabbed up by megacorps, leaving little wealth in these areas while most of it drains back to corporate
they see a collection of huge franchises buy out and take over mom & pop shops that have been handed down generations
in some cases, like where im at (newfoundland), you have entire towns, some older than 400 years having to relocate to the city or another small town because the infrastructure and logistical costs of these small towns has outweighed the benefits
and on top of this, you have city people constantly looking down on rural people because they don't have the same mannerisms, "education," lifestyle etc etc

tl;dr - they're salty that their entire way of life is vanishing while having urbanites mock them for something that they were born into, and i don't particularly blame them

The history of the term redneck is long and complex. One of the earliest recorded uses of the term comes from the 1890’s, and refers to rednecks as “poorer inhabitants of the rural districts…men who work in the field, as a matter of course, generally have their skin burned red by the sun, and especially is this true of the back of their necks”.

In 1921, the term became synonymous with armed insurrection against the state, as members of the United Mine Workers of America tied red bandanas around their necks during the Battle of Blair Mountain, a two week long armed multi-racial labor uprising in the coalfields of West Virginia.

Today, the term redneck has taken on a demeaning connotation, primarily among upper class urban liberals who have gone out of their way to dehumanize working class and poor people. Terms like “white trash” and "hillbilly" have come to signify the view among these same upper class liberals of poor rural folks.

redneckrevolt.org/about

did you just copy and paste a google search to try and educate me about the people i live with

>T-this man is just a part of the deep state to make our movement look like a bunch of losers!
>Tfw this could actually pass as Sup Forums reasoning

you sound like you're from california in which case fuck you

Yes, provinciali are always buthurt about superior city dwellers.

from the looks of this thread it seems you assblasted a some rednecks

Cities are literally destroying the world

Make me want to punch myself

Everyone hates people from MIlan, and we are right to do so. Bunch of nevrotic fucks that love to talk about how much of a hard worker they are and then flee the office as soon as their shift ends like their seat was on fire

>most americans on Sup Forums are rednecks
Maybe I'm way off but I've been using this website for 8 years and this has never been the case. I just think you're so off base OP.

it's bait you dumbass

most americans here are pretty far right wing, i.e. redneck