What watch does int wear ?

What watch does int wear ?

are you a boy or a girl?

Whatever you want me to be :^)

my wrist is too thin, most watches look enormous when I used it.

>wearing a bunch of gay bracelets

0$ watch

My watch is on my phone.

This desu, you're a disgrace to my nation kys

>imagine being this much of an jungle ape

Omega Seamaster

Nomos Glashutte Club Automat most days

Timex archive camper Mk1 when I'm doing something like drinking/dancing/sports etc.

Which """Brit""" are you anyway ?

REGENTS PARK NOW YOU BRACLET WEARING CAMDEN MARKET SCROUNGING HIPPIE DRUGGIE CUNT

We have a regent park in toronto too.

Home to many niggers and crime

>Regent Park is characterized by a high rate of poverty and unemployment, and is home to an immigrant and marginalized population. According to the 2011 National Household Survey, visible minorities make up 63% of the population of Regent Park. It[5] experiences a higher rate of violence, crime, drug abuse, and social ills compared to many other Toronto communities.

>high rate of poverty and unemployment
>visible minorities make up 63% of the population of Regent Park

>It[5] experiences a higher rate of violence, crime, drug abuse, and social ills compared to many other Toronto communities.

CANNOT

what's the purpose of watches when now you have your phone

I'm on the other side of Europe though

Il find your shitty flat and squat in it then

Pic related is a real mans watch

Clean your fingernails m8

t. Brokeboi

>watch
>2017

No
Are you the /biz/ cannuk?

Did you short SNAP :^)

Tbh still bagholding after a loss of 2k on amazon

Are you using proxy ?

not mine, i wear a citizen ecodrive

Also Rolexs even if it is your fathers or someshit are for chinks and arabs ESPECIALLY the gold ones

If you want to be more refined get something Different the submariners are decent but have poor shock resistance to the quartz

High end gshocks, low end seiko kinetcs and automatics, then citizen eco drives

was this dude seriously bragging about a fucking rolex? lmao

IT's nice to see you wear the rope with you for all times in case you would decide to end it.

Ecolines bus WiFi in Baltic states. If I revert to SIM data then it goes to UK flag.

Pretty neat right ?

Rude

Why are you so poor?

I'm sure you have a presidential rolex and more big guy.

I'm not too poor to buy fancier watches.
I don't think there are people on Sup Forums too broke to get a 50$ watch.
But I chose to have a 3$ one for the memes.

What is pic realted

>shitting on casio

Kill your self

Soviet architecture is always fucking cool

That's a cool watch, OP. Which brand and model?

Some weird building close to my home, no idea if it's in use.

Creepy desu;;

Nostalgic, my first watch.

I took a lot of pictures in the foggy months after winter.
But there is a lot of decay in the city because there was no upkeep in the turbulent period after the switch to democracy.

Skagen. Not sure which model

This, picture not mine.

None, I'm not gay.

my phone has a clock no need for another

>Nomos Glashutte Club Automat
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT HE SPENT 2 GRANDS ON A FUCKING MINIMALIST WATCH

I wear a Casio sports watch that looks very similar to this one
smaller and thinner than G-shock and Protrek

These.

Casio F-91W.
Fuck niggers.

where tf can I get a free watch from?

I don't. Literally never need to know what time it is.

Never? Why not?

he's a lithuanian cock sucking faggot with platinum blonde hair wearing skinny pants and pointy shoes, what do you expect?

he should be stabbed by some deranged muslim asap and i would even pay for his cremation just so i can shit in the ashes

indian Ricoh

>wearing a watch in the age of cellphones
>anything but man-jewelry
unless you have a job where it's strictly required knowing the exact time at that exact moment without using one of your hands to extract a cellphone, like say if you're an EMT or a doctor or in the army, you're officially a metrosexual.

This attitude must be new. I've heard other people say this too (only on Sup Forums tho), but almost everyone I know here in Norway wear watches. Why wouldn't it be the same in Denmark?

What a horrible thing to say

cause why the fuck would you wear a watch unless you either A: need one for your job or B: want one as a fashion statement to look "classy" or "stylish" or "swag" or whatever the fuck watchfags think they appear as?

A man without a watch is not a man

fuck off switzerland you're just trying to save your failing economy

It's for both, I guess. People wear watches because it looks nice and also because it's way more convenient to take a quick glace at your wrist instead of taking up your cellphone and check there. It sounds like you care a lot more about not wearing a watch, than people with watches cares about wearing them. Why is that?

i don't understand watches with two sticks, that's why i only use digital watches

yeah man the people who spent $400 on a watch they don't have any reason to use care less about watches than I do.

i like the design (because of the chink runes) but i hate big clunky watches
42mm watchface and 13mm height is too much
same as this shit manchild watches

Yes they spend money on a watch, and they also take the time to choose one that they think is nice unless it was a gift - sure. But I'm talking about the issue you've brought up, that whole "why wear a watch when you never really need it" as if you were trying to find a headline for a philosophical thesis. Maybe I missed completely, but I got the impression that you have a strong opinion about it the way you spoke.

this is real gold

Show me what kind of watches you like then?

B E R G E N
E
R
G
E
N

does it matter?
i think your watches are ugly, if you like them be happy.

I am happy, I'm just curious, lad.

I mean it's as strong an opinion as I can possibly have on the topic of fashion, but that's not exactly a big interest of mine so I guess it's a matter of degrees.

All I'm saying is it's man jewelry. If you're a man and you wanna wear jewelry be my guest, just don't pretend it says anything about you other than that you're a man who likes to wear jewelry.

I don't
I instinctively know what time it is at all times

Like I said, it's firstly about them looking nice, basically the same as you're saying.

you know that's a girl;s watch right?

Centre is more decent, front and back are just work watches

fug, goddamn rotate

It's nice.

I wear a Luminox 3051 Black Out. Luminox get a lot of shit, but I've never had mine let me down yet

Here.

Here's my Luminox 3051

We should make tank armour out of whatever that strap is made of.

kek

>Wearing other clothes than Vatniks is gay
Okay, Generalissmus Stalin.

Does it glow?

>failing economy
Kek

Agreed, the world would fall before us...

It does indeed... (sorry for lq photo)

I always wonder if that's a good thing. Is it bright enough to get spotted while patrolling?

On the other hand how can you see what time it is if it doesn't glow?

I've found it is a dim glow, bright enough to see read it in pitch black within about 30cm, beyond a metre, you can't see anything, no glow, nothing.

The face does slightly reflect light in daytime (less than most watches though). I dont know how the plain version does, I only know how well my 3051 Black Out version does.

I have put my watch through hell (I'm a factory worker) in the last 18 months I've owned it. Because of how my watch has done, I'm a fan for life.

kek nice watch

>42mm watchface

It's 38m

>and 13mm height is too much

Mechanical chronographs are always thick.

>current year
>wearing an analog watch

Seiko 5 military

The autism watch

a Russian Vostok Amphibia

gonna try out pic soon
>XIAOMI Smartwatch

Is this a meme pic? Do you wear it like this?

I like it.

>brit flag
>lhd shitbox
:?

why is he so short ?
I mean he's not a midget but he's not a man as well, he's something in between, how come ?