Donald Trump E-Mail Censored by Google

Check this out

I was bored earlier and decided to check my G-Mail spam folder only to discover that two of Donald's most recent emails were inside.

I'm legitimately subscribed to his mailing list and read every email I get. Of course Google would do something like this, haven't even looked to see if there's more conveniently marked as spam.

Can anyone recommend a better email client that doesn't read my mail and try and influence me?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/why-google-made-the-nsa-2a80584c9c1
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mine went right to spam too. jesus christ. well google is run by literal commie jews so what can you expect?

Have you seen the video about how Google fixes the searches for Hillary
Clinton to be in a favorable light? I literally switched to bing because of that

Welcome to 1984.

Big Brother was never going to be in the government. The government is too backwards and incompetent.

Big Brother is facebook and google and microsoft and apple. Big Brother is that smartphone in your pocket.

Just checked.
Seems suspicious.

Hardly 1984
Google is a private corporation (or should I said alphabet?) It can censor whatever he likes, you are welcomed to use alternative email services.

I remember very well when this board was very libertarian, when statist was used as an insult as much as turkroach, This is free market capitalism biting the people right in the ass

A company started using CFR seed money whose founders are invited to Bilderberg meetings is censoring things? I am shocked, just shocked I tell you.

>In other news, the sky is blue.

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/why-google-made-the-nsa-2a80584c9c1

It's not like I didn't expect this or anything.

I just checked. Mine too. Fuck google, if they didn't have access to all of my shit I would send them a nasty email.
>The future I chose, not the future I want.

What difference does it make if they're private when they know more about you than the NSA could ever dream to and are working directly to advance a political agenda and influence the public's thought patterns?

Stop being paranoid about the infinitesimal chance that the NSA is ever going to get on your shit, and start being pissed about monopolistic mega-corporations that control your entire life, even if that control is *technically* - though not practically - consensual.

>What difference does it make if they're private when they know more about you than the NSA could ever dream to and are working directly to advance a political agenda and influence the public's thought patterns?
>he doesnt know about the overlap of the IC with Googles founders
>he thinks there is separation between the IC and companies like Google
oh my.

GMX is a pretty good email provider.

read it isn't that simple. Shockingly it turned out Google's market dominance wasn't just hard work and providing a superior product, the government propped them up.

>Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from mail.donaldjtrump.com are spam. Learn more

This one was also in there. From Donald Trump Jr.

Why does Trump need donations?

Mine too.

>We've found that lots of messages from donaldjtrump .com are spam

> (((We've found)))

I get emails from Trump all the time. Just checked my spam folder. Both asking for donations are in my spam folder.

Fuck Google

I use 1and1 for email, straight through their site and mine was also in spam

Mine were in spam too. We need to kill this fucking monster that is google. Attack their name for being generic so they lose copyright. Expose all their click farms in places like India and other slave zones.

I donated as a personal fuck you to google, and let my whole family know what google is up to.

Jokes on them, I already donated.

A FUCKING ROACH

Hey look at that. Just checked my spam folder. Two Trump emails I would have never seen. Fuck jewgle

Shillary will win, there is NOTHING you can do about it.
Maybe we'll see an influx of american refugees soon. I hope we'll sink all the boats before they reach mainland europe so your autism genes doesn't infect us.
Anyways, your jew masters defeated hitler with american steel supplied to the communists so you reap what you sow.

Enjoy the cuck life murika

Holy shit OP is right. Fuck google.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

Honestly, it was probably one of those things the campaign needs to arrange with google so the algorithms don't automatically censor anything that has phrases that are asking for money (to prevent scamming). Trump has millions on the mailing list so it is no surprised millions of emails from the same source asking for money are suddenly censored. It would also explain emails he previously sent weren't censored as he wasn't asking for money.

>people think google isn't actively trying to get Hillary in

See this

I believe in the Illuminati, but not this conspiracy.

Someone with a Twitter account tweet this to Trump.

This is disgusting

I got mine in the normal inbox. but I'd rather not. I'll give if i do well in the stocks thrus-fri

ALWAYS BET ON BREXIT

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP AND SCAVINO

Thing is you cant send them an email

Trumps emails are also going into my junk folder in my Yahoo mail.

I saw this earlier and was like thats weird....

I use Comcast user and it was fine.

What a sad world where man has to use bing to circumvent censorship

You have won a gold star for that post

LOL sooper kek

see

Can we sign up for Clinton mailing lists and then report them as spam as well? Enough of us doing it will make it spam to the machine too until someone corrects it.

It hasn't done this on my yahoo account yet. Though I haven't bothered clicking on them.

I just donated so take that google

This

Hey Brandon, Nice to meet you

Hi Brandon, I'm ((¡YEB!))

question: how much of the money made from merch like hats are towards his campaign?
Tbqh id much rather buy another hat than straight up donate

i mean its very illegal to say "shoot the president candidate that you don't agree with" so i won't say it.

But remember what a level 3 retention holster is.

Because he can't compete against every billionaire in the country.

what?

This.

Also most of his wealth is tied up in property which would be dumb to just sell out of the blue to fund a campaign. Now that he's won the primaries, he's raising money for the general election.

Also if you come across any bernout or hill-people Trump said he was going to start raising money to help the republican party out once the general election comes around so it's not like this is a surprise or that he went broke out of nowhere.

What a bum.

>mfw when its real.
What the fuck is Googles problem?

I'm a Trump supporter but I'm also not a dumb ass
They are usage way to many words that tigger spam filter
"Fundraising"
"Within the next"
"Million"

Common even a child can see that shit

Yet everyother politician is not filtered.

Can confirm. I was waiting for this email so I could donate and have it matched. Finally found it in my email 12 hours later.

I use tutanota m8, they don't ask for any personal info, create a username and password & yer good to go