Sherlock

Why is it so shit?
So, Sherrinford was mentioned by name. Assuming it's not just code for his sister are we gonna get two secret siblings?
And is one of them Moriarty?
When did the show jump the shark?
I'd say Superspy Mary, though the fandom references in 3x1 were the beginning of the end.

Was it ever good?
Did we imagine the whole thing?

It has gaping flaws. Ghost Mary and the continual manufactured antagonism between Sherlock and Watson chief among them. BUT yesterday's episode was really well directed and Jones' performance was excellent. I still like Cumberbatch as well. But I do wish it'd be more cases less personal drama.

For me the show ended when Sherlock jumped off that building. The following season was an insult to the viewers and I haven't bothered since. Fuck Moffat.

Moffat is a dogshit writer.

Mary having a child while seemingly 67 years old

>Why is it so shit?
>But I do wish it'd be more cases less personal drama.

in a nutshell

That ugly bint is on tv solely because she was married to Freeman. And now they broke up. Must have been awkward.

>yesterday's episode was really well directed

I think the problem is the makers started believing their own hype.
It used to be a little show, a bit ramshackle but charming and you could tell they put effort into it.
Then when it made Cumberbatch a star (and gave Freeman a second wind as one), and everyone acted like Moffat and Gatiss were geniuses they all seemed very bored by the show they made.
The writing seems lazy, no cases to solve. Cumberbatch still seems game but Freeman's performance seems very phoned in and below his best.

>Be a non brit
>Blinded by accents
b-b-but Doctor Who is absolute KINO amirite

Nah its not Moriarty.

However there are going to be two more Moriarties, both played simultaneously by Andrew Scott as the dead one was a triplet.

Just imagine the scene where Sherlock's sister walks in flanked on either side by a Moriarty.

3 shitty misdirections or unnecessary flashbacks a minute

haven't watched this episode yet, but the Abominable Bride was abominably bad, and the first ep of the new season was mediocre AT BEST. I think it might be over. Isn't this the last season anyways?

All I want is a fucking episode where Sherlock and Watson solve a really difficult crime together. Why is that so fucking hard for Moffat to deliver?
>no family drama
>no constant Watson/Sherlock conflict
>no hallucination/drug trips
>no special snowflake superhero love interests
Moffat is such a fucking hack.

>Why is that so fucking hard for Moffat to deliver?

Because it would require talent in writing

I just don't want it to be twins. Anything but twins. I have a twin and I'm so incredibly done with this "twist". I can think of 5 shows I watched this past year that had this twist. I rather Sherrinford to be a place. If it has to be a Holmes than it should one that changed their maiden name to Sherrinford.

my favorite part is how Sherlock doesn't even explain how he can predict events anymore

he's becoming god incarnate by series 5

Upvote my joke please

lol I meant this

damn oats memes.

>no constant hallucination/drug trips Watson/Sherlock family drama special snowflake superhero love interests

yeah, he's one of the Ancients and goes through the stargate in the end

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MEME?

ur mom
get it because she is a very fat pig

Only newlurkers ask what a meme means. Real 4channers find out on their own.