/brit/

Human genocide when edition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhxKEg-IBBo
frankreport.com/2017/06/11/part-9-branded-slaves-and-master-raniere-allison-mack-replaces-the-late-pam-cafritz-at-top-of-the-harem/
youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Do I recognize you mister?"

Won't stop raining

Would you categorize the humour found here as ironic, post-ironic, or ironic post-ironic humour?

wh*Te genocide when?

proto ironic

Give leftypol more time

beauty = virtue

Whats it like being a European?

so turks arent white?

i ate her out, it was a friday night

they aren't even human

wut

me haha xx

therefore a person which is not perceived as beautiful can't be virtuous

What is /brit/ doing today?

And all those instances will be adrift in spain like urine in the drain

1 british post out of 21

You excited lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=KhxKEg-IBBo

fair play la

good. that's how it should be.

state of /brit/

/brit. should be renamed to /multicultural/.

Fuck off night shift.

Me and the lads

took a pitture of my girlfiend woa a nigger!

Why is the top one doing a shit

which one is liam?

correct

tfw you find out the blonde qt from Smallville is the top ranking "slave" in some guy's sex cult

frankreport.com/2017/06/11/part-9-branded-slaves-and-master-raniere-allison-mack-replaces-the-late-pam-cafritz-at-top-of-the-harem/

Got a wedding later lads, and no one to go with. Tempted to spam all the girls I've never messaged on tinder with invites and see if one bites.

why did he look like an old woman

youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
Jonny T*rk mentioned

>Smallville
oh dear

Inner ugliness is reflected outwardly

rate the crib lads

>Inner ugliness
no such thing

Dinner time soon lads.

Californians are fucking weird

Notice fat people are usually obnoxious and annoying cunts?

fuck off

just bants mate holy fuck you alright?

Mummy still hasn't made me my breakfast, what a lazy bitch

Islam=Bad

Post ending in dubs is what I'll shout out when the guy says 'Does anyone know why these two jabronis shouldn't be wed?' later on.

some brit's mum made me brekkie

is there some conflict going on outside of /brit/?

Good post.

*flicks your ear*
*pushes you down the stairs*
just bants aha

Just took a week away from Sup Forums. Was a good week, got a lot done but I missed this place.

How's Tim's mental deterioration?

Is North Korea rorkes paradise?

Ultra patriotic
No lefty media
Troops on the border
100% ethnically homogeneous
No muslims
Traitors summarily executed
Military first
No LGBT rights

just bants

And what is virtue my young boys?

Islamabad?

beauty, silly

brodyrorke

took a week off too
incredibly good feel

But they told me they're a religion of peace

the brekkie

beauty

The London Experience

disgusting pig

fuck off murderer

Why not? What happens?

*go to waterstones*
*see an embarassing book I want to read*
*take a picture of it and order it on amazon later so I don't have to deal with the shame of buying it face-to-face*

Ah fuck, it's literally a gay wedding.

Haram

But can it not be the case that beauty induces man to do the wrong?

have had 1 damaged toenail for about 5 years that never heals properly

Are you cooking a runny egg with it ?

>gay wedding.

no

You might be some form of undead then.

It gives you fucked up, colorful poop slime and a stomach ache.

Business idea : sell acid and chemical burn first aid kits in London.

Vegans out.

Because you have a fungal infection.

Get some Curanail

When I was 14 I had to move to another school because I got bullied everyday, the bullies were my friends and then they had a change of heart, II was bullied until I cried every day of school for 2 years, I failed my last year of elementary school due poor grades since I didnt wanted to go there, my mother beated me up every day because she was angry at my father leaving and cheating on her

I have aspegers (i'm not violent or stuff. I can make friends but it will take a while for me to trust )

Since I had trouble making friends I took refuge in a stray cat that was dumped in my house (female, 2 months old)

That year, in my new school I managed to make a friend, it was my only and best friend, I was bullied there too but I could manage it since I had a friend now to spend time with it

Then he developed bipolar schizophrenia and had to quit school due anger issues

I was left alone again, every day of school was hell because I was alone

I managed somehow to pass that year, then I went on a vacation with my mother to south chile, I went to a bathroom in a public bus stop and thenn some 30yr old guy flashed his genitals at me, I was in shock, then he came next to me and begun to rub himself while whispingr things on my ear,I was paralized in fear, he begun to touch me and then he left, that thing triggered on me anxiety attacks and general anxiety which last until today, i'm 25 now

Anxiety left crippled me to study, go outside, eat, etc (I felt the urge to puke everytime I had food inside)

My mom.took me to a phychiatrist and she gave me anti psychotics (risperidone which fucked me up) and gave me suicidal toughts,

At that point I was unable to stay at school due my panic attacks but one week I felt better so I went to school again, I wanted to feel like a normal kid, it was an ok week, no one spoke to me but no one bullied me, I lasted also I found a baby cat abandoned in a train station, 1 month old ( someone had gouged her left eye) I took her home, cont

me x

not crispy enough.
fat is all stringy yet

not reading a fucking morpheme of this tome

not if the man himself is beautiful

Just stop being white.

You mean you've let it dissolve in there?

who are you?

But surely we speak of men who are drawn to crimes of passion ensnared by the beauty of their intended lovers, was this not induced by beauty, answer truthfully my friend and then we shall be able to reach a conclusion

He ordered jawbreakers on amazon on a bet to stick up his bum. Mad cunt went and did it.

how can the bad of other men be attributed to beauty? it is on their own volition that they lack the virtues to comprehend beauty and not be ensnared by it.