/69g/

new single in 3 days
youtube.com/watch?v=z_HeiTCrIcw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9o8qzEAssk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh55mUvv788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he doesn't finish Anarchy XY on his mixtape and just sticks with his post-Gummo style I will be pissed, man was on the verge of some ultra minimalist punk trap with that track preview

This guy is what Religious Mums think of rappers

he's a good boy

/shill/ general

(You)

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

I thought this was the subreddit for music

>mfw this guy gets more pussy than everyone on this board

Is there anyone over age 16 that genuinely likes his music? This is a serious question, not bait or shitposting. If you are 18+ and enjoy 6ix9ine's music, please respond to put my mind at ease. As of right now I'm have to assume that there are a shitload of underages here that are doing all the 69 repping.

Yeah, 13 year old pussy. We should all aspire to be like this skittles man.

I like the song KOODA but can't stand his other stuff.
>I'm 24

Fuck off

>yfw you just don't understand his style

ALBUM

/ourguy/

I love it all, I'm 20 :)

Pop my booty like a wheelie nigga

Post your age, salary, IQ and favorite 6ix9ine songs brahs

>45
>375k
>152
>gummo

I admire his trolling, I’m 35

speak for yourself buddy

3-4K/day avg
Kooda but maybe billy

Does anyone else think Cummo is the superior version?

>36
>400k
>148
>Gummo

= 3 iqs at 1/1000+ (or otherwise 99.9%+) frequency in same thread

yeah you guys are fucking off the charts

Lmao at being this retarded

except im the real 160+ in this thread

6ix9ine brings in a refined audience, sorry you can't realize that.

.00000002% is the chance these gentlemen are being honest

RONDO is about to be my SOTY so far desu have been listening to the snippet for weeks

Holy shit I can't wait for him to be put in prison and raped and killed or kill himself before going to prison

I'll just leave this here for you uncultured virgins

Xan > 6ix9ine

so is his hair real?

I like how shitty it is, makes me lol, so it puts me in a good mood. Its something.

It also amuses me how butthurt he makes all the "muh real rap"

yes
no

>tfw youll never blast gummo out of your shitty car in a ghetto gas station gaining the respect of the local niggers

I'm 30. I first saw this dude in a Vice Dos n Donts, years ago, in the PUSSY NIGGA outfit. Later, saw a picture of him with all the ridiculous rainbow shit in a Sup Forums thread about soundcloud rappers. This was probably around the time Peep died, maybe a little before that, and I thought, gee, these soundcloud rappers sure do suck and look like faggots.
Then I googled around, read about the Trippie Redd beef, and it just sort of confirmed my existing notion that soundcloud rappers are just the next iteration of dudes in their 20s dressing like rap clowns in order to score some 14 year old pussy - see: Brokencyde.
Then I watched that video where its 69 and Trippie Redd driving ATVs around, and though, wow, these guys both suck at rapping, and who the fuck thought the fisheye lens over the face shit looks cool? Around this point, I showed 69 to my then-roommate, some 20 year old kid that listens to soundcloud rap, and was like, hey, this guy looks like a huge faggot, just like every other soundcloud rapper. He was like, huhuh, yeah, but then a few days later he's reppin 69, being all, nah, he goes hard.
Weeks go by like days and suddenly I'm reading some thread calling 69 a technicolor stoop goblin, and next thing I know, I'm listening to Gummo and actually liking it. I'd rather listen to this weird, gay little pedo stoop goblin than some faggot shit like Russ. Plus, 69 has a ton of meme value.
So here's where I'm at. I'm 30 years old, and I actually like this faggot AND his music. Shit, I'm listening to him rn. He's better than Post Malone and G-Eazy, that's for goddamn sure.

>Anarchy XY
Just looked this shit up. Holleeee fuck that goes hard. He needs to make more shit like this. This sounds like one of those week-long meth binges where you've been fucking a 28 year old thottie AND her 14 year old daughter and giving them weird tattoos and making them drink engine starter and shit, and documenting the whole thing on instagram. This is the soundtrack to that.

What's it like being a 14 year old white kid living in a suburban community?

anarchy xy sounds like death grips

Beats me, I wouldn't know. Probably pretty gay.

this is the most intelligent general of all time

>25
>150k
>164
>KOODA

I bet he played with these when he was a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9o8qzEAssk

It is confirmed, 6ix9ine is a homo.
He did it. He really did it.

>MFW all of the drama surrounding 69 not checking in to LA goons for all star weekend
>MFW he left LA untouched
This man is a national treasure

you masturbate don't you?

so, I don't put dicks in my mouth even if its my own. It just seems homo.

what a golden god

Not exactly a challenge.

lol

I was disappointed that it isn't going to be on the album

I'm 20

KOODA > GUMMO > KEKE

but you put your hand on a dick you fucking faggot

gang gang

So do you guys ironically like this music or you really do think it's good? I fell for the meme a few days ago and it's fucking awful, i went down the rabbit hole of Lil Xan, XXXTenatican and that turtle looking motherfucker with the red hair. It's literally the worst shit i've ever heard.

nah but the memes are good, let the skittle man be I say

24 black male here

fucking hilarious

alpha master troll

Can't wait.

X is legitimately good, pleb.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh55mUvv788

six and nine year olds, dude

NIGGAS RUNNIN' OUT THEIR MOUTHS BUT THEY NEVER POP OUT

does he know?

this dude looks exactly like, and has the same speaking voice as this tranny they tried to put in my cell in county. I fucked his face all up with the complete game of thrones series paperbacks in a pillowcase . he signed off the block next day. it was an entertaining day

We gon' pull up, nigga ¡ándale!, on sangre
We post up, we don't do the race, you gon' die today

I actually and unironically like all of his music. I really hope that some people can just see past this 'thug' persona he puts on. The 'thug' persona is just a vessel for us to be able to understand the struggle of growing up in a lower income neigherborhood in New York. I may not be able to understand necessarily where he came from, as I am from a pretty rich suburb of the midwest but I like that his music allows a bit of an insight on what it is like to grow up 'gangster' more so than other rappers currently. Comparing him to other 'meme' rappers such as 2017's flavour of Lil Pump there is a stark constrast in how both of these young rappers came to be. I find it interesting to listen to a Miami based based rapper vs a NY one. (I think 6ix9ine) could beat up LP any day lol) but jokes aside I am really looking forward to his new single, should be some of the best music he putsz out yet, I really think he will be 2018's rapper of Sup Forums once the new singles come out. Also I think he goes agaisnt the grain on what is popular on Soundcloud and stuff at the moment which I like. I am happy he blew up and GUMMO is what really got me into him when I heard it at a frat party.

This nigga got exposed for being in Houston instead of LA from an instagram video. Embarassing

real niggas avoid LA

Day69 Mixtape Tracklist
1. Billy
2. Gummo
3. Rondo (feat. Young Thug & Tory Lanez)
4. Keke (feat. Fetty Wap & A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie)
5. 93
6. Doowee
7. Kooda
8. Buba
9. Mooky
10. Gummo (Remix) (feat. Offset)
11. Chocolate