Besides religion, why does the world look down gay sex? Men can have fun with another men and still reproduce...

Besides religion, why does the world look down gay sex? Men can have fun with another men and still reproduce. Women are very selective and sometimes men are very lonely. I'm lonely as fuck in Seoul and I only could find human heat and company in gay apps. I still want to get married and have a family.

So what's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv8PZwsRLWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Men can have fun with another men and still reproduce
That's not how gay works.

Gays are promiscuous dirty pics who are obsessed with sex

Gays are often pedophiles and also spread disease

So are straight men

This is dishonest as fuck. Chads fuck one women per day. Just because we don't fuvk anyone it doesn't mean normalfag heterossexuals aren't degenerated too

slippery slope

I don't hate gays but I strongly dislike the abscense of culture that prevails among them.
For example a lot of them are not interested in any relationship and only want to have sex, at the same time they are likely to have Aids and supposedly prefer to have sex with out contraceptive spreading the decease further.
I know that the main harm comes not from Gays but from bisexual people but I still dislike it.
I am afraid of any sex in fear of getting infected.
If people really care the decease could be overcomed in generation or two.

>2017
>not wanting to get his neghole pozzed

...don't think anything bad, i have picked this slang on /vg/ (:

>besides religion
That's the sole reason in 90% of countries. Sup Forumstards complaining about "degeneracy" and their retarded conspiracy theories make up maybe 5% of the anti-gays in the US, and nowhere else.

>Chads fuck one women per day
No, they don't. And this behavior is still regarded as degeneracy among straights even though shitty American movies are trying to convince us it is ok to be sluts

>I only could find human heat and company in gay apps.

It's impossible to align yourself to the common sense.

>Men can have fun with another men and still reproduce
how do they contribute to "reproduction"?

Inserting any object into ass would cause massive pain. Are gays mazoshist

Nigga, do you go to night clubs? Parties? Do you even Xhamster? Every fucking orgie videos are from chads from Eastern Europe.

We are just the beta males and don't know this world.

>Inserting any object into ass would cause massive pain

how do you know if you didn't try?

My ass. Not even Middle Ages looked down men who have sex with 100 women.

>lock and key metaphor

>go to gay pride demonstration
>cute girl all happy tries to hug me
>me so taken aback, she backs off
>no hug
>get home and "cry"

Those clubs are full of ugly children of our corrupted officials, not "chads" and "nancies". All Norman Russians look down on them and think they're degenerate scum.

Grindr listed by research company as one of most unhappy apps.

what an awful spelling?

never heard of Leopold von Sacher-Masoch and Fanny Pistor Bogdanoff?

>Norman Russians
wtf are these beasts

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv8PZwsRLWs

Both vatans and liberahas hate the nouveaux riches bydlo like that bitch from Krasnodar who stole enough money to waste several million ruble on her daughter's wedding, but still has shitty taste in music and listens to Baskov and Valeria .

The biggest problem is HIV. Think about that.

Do you know condoms were made for heterossexual vaginal sex? Yes, they weren't made for anal sex and they don't protect 100% against HIV.

If you want to sleep with men you need to wait fucking 3 months and get testes in a hospital. You also must take fucking Truvada each day.

I will not gonna lie, receptive anal sex is very good. Maybe a lot of better than vaginal itself. But I will never sleep with men again, it's very risky.

Some people are not sexually attracted to men.
It's not "lying", it's not "hypocrisy".
wtf is wrong with you guys?

HIV rates in South Korea is beyond 0%. It's safe here.

And among gays? I'm pretty sure it's like everywhere, 10%~20% in every country have HIV. Russian roulette.

>fanny pistor bogdanoff
can you give him a quick rundown

it's kind of disgusting though but only because it's not commonplace. I'm sure heterosexual sex is also disgusting to people that aren't exposed to it

It's not that gay sex itself is an abhorrent act, it's that the men who usually commit it are abhorrent people. It's a symptom of degeneracy (and I mean this in the broad non-Sup Forums sense).

A lot of gay men are just not that great of people. Homos need to sort their community out.

Gay sex is very good. You have no idea how good is prostate massage. But it's fucking risky. HIV rates among them is high as fuck, so keep fucking women.

Fanny Pistor, countess of Bogdanoff, inspired the Wanda character from Venus in Furs.

Sacher-Masoch was a respected austrian (german?) writer. But Venus in Furs made him enter posterity through the psychiatrist Kraft-Ebbing who used his name to describe the "masochism" perversion.

Fanny Pistor Bogdanoff was actually a reader of von Sacher-Masoch, a fan. She wrote him claiming nobility, which is not even certain. He liked her, and signed a contract making her her domina.

no I'm sure it's "good". it's just disgusting to an outsider who's not attracted to men. I have no problem with gay people but when I see two men being affectionate to each other or acting effeminate with other men, it makes me want to puke. I can't help it

>it makes me want to puke. I can't help it
This.

Jealousy

Turning saints into the sea

>ook down gay sex?
You know what gays do? Stick their schlongs in the hole where poop comes from. It's fucking revolting and they deserve to get hanged for that

Science has proven that straight men feel natural disgust at seeing two men kiss each other.

every society ever to fall in to the pit of sexual liberation and promiscuity regressed culturally, technologically and most importantly military and fell under external threats because it became too hedonistic to care

I only hate gays cuz they all have to put that gay voice, becoming gay doesn t chance your vocal cords, just stop

Greece = very degenerated = beginning of western society

Middle Ages = very sexually repressed = not a single improvement in tecnology

roastie propoganda

What is propoganda?

The problem is when they adopt children, date, and fall in love. If it was just gay sex nobody would care, but its evolved past that, and its disgusting.

How exactly is it disgusting?

I don't get turned on by men's bodies, or their dicks, but having someone overpower me and fuck me feels way too good. It's not enough to make me cum on it's own, but if I'm getting fucked and I even so much as touch my dick it shoots. I really hate that it feels so good because I've felt regret every time I've gotten fucked after the fact (three times)

you just have no game

they hate us cause they aint us

The problem is gay men in general are very promiscuous, and gay marriages rarely last more than a year. The reason is that there is more focus on sex rather than being in a relationship with someone you happen to have sex with occasionally. This is not healthy behavior and is destructive both to the individual and society as a whole. To the individual because they may have trouble developing long term relationships which may take a toll on their emotional health and they are also at risk for STDs, and to society because it doesn't create a stable environment to raise children and produces socially ill adjusted individuals.

because it is not healthy, you will damage your butt, may end up having to use diapers, and you get all kinds of diseases like gonorrhea.

and in comparison to real sex, which can produce new life, gay sex is only having a good time. more like mutual masturbation.

This.

I can confirm first-hand. It's hard to find a bf.

Come to USA and date me :). I'm a virgin and I promise to be loyal to you :3

Actually the book is about mixing your desires with your perception of your partner and then projecting this imagination on your real partner, or the way you want him or her to be. This way you don't see the real personality of your partner anymore, your partner will feel bad and distance herself from you and the relationship will turn to shit.

Actually it's brilliant from a psychological perspective, but most people probably didn't quite get anything apart from "lol there's SM in the book".

ITT: clichés and prejudices

Probably because many people look at the gay idiots in the media which are huge flamboyant faggots and think every guy behaves like that. Also some people are aware of how promiscuous and sex driven the gay culture is and how easy it is to catch STDs if you are not super careful.
I can sort understand why people dislike gays based on stuff like that. Its one of the main reasons why I'm extremely hesitant when it comes to dating other guys (that and how my family would react). Religion is something I don't understand though. If its forbidden and your god will throw them in hell anyways when they die then why even bother killing them etc.

If men weren't full of STDs, I wouldn't give a shit about gay sex

Flamers are one thing, but then also there's a critical error in my head when I imagine one man being the "girl" in a butt romance. Disturbing, still always more respectable when at least you're not outwardly girly.

This.