Is it just me or does Stephen King look weird to anyone else here...

Is it just me or does Stephen King look weird to anyone else here? There's just something about his appearance that I don't get.

He seems like a cool guy tho.

he used to do a lot of coke and drink tons of booze. and he had health issues as a kid.

tiny eyes and a huge ass mouth

Except he's not a cool guy. He's a neurotic asshole with a long history of mental problems and addictions.I have dealt with him a few times before in the grocery store where I live in Maine.

he's just ugly

>post the pasta

Did he keep interrupting you by snapping his hand and going Huh? Huh?

Good stories, great films. Don't care if he spit on you or fucked your dad

I saw Stephen King at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

>to prevent any electrical infetterence

every time

He looks like a fucking weird subhuman, is probably kind of a neurotic dick sometimes, but also probably quite polite and gregarious.

>trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands

He writes about children having orgies in sewers and calls it pure love. He's a disgusting pedophile

The children were having sex with other children. He isn't a pedophile if he draws on his childhood and writes about having a gangbang with his besties.

textbook uber-rich whiteguilt cuck who preaches from behind the gates of his mansion while wearing rose tinted glasses

He looks like a shaved Ron Perlman.

this.

the only legitimate example I've seen on this board

>Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club

that's because he was replaced by a pod person about 15 years ago, one of the first. Now the East Coast, and in particular the Democratic party, are riddled with them.

he looks like someone cut his nose off

He looks like a turtle. Trump won. The turtle can't help us.

wait, you might be right