Batman on Film: The Batman production pushed back, Justice League is "a mess" #1

>Apparently, the brakes on the Batmobile have been tapped.

>According to a longtime BOF source, THE BATMAN has been “pushed back.” How long? “A couple of months” I was told. If this is indeed the case, it means that THE BATMAN won’t start filming until mid-Summer at the earlier. Thus, a July 2018 release now will be in question as will a release in 2018 period.

>Or – and this would be the worst case scenario – perhaps Affleck knows that JUSTICE LEAGUE is going to suck (I'm hearing it's a mess -- I hope it's not!) and is ready to bail on the DCEU before he gets GIGLY’ed (again) by it.

>Look, I hope (i.e. desparately want) that Ben Affleck directs THE BATMAN, so here’s hoping the reason behind this alleged delay in production the first hypothetical I proposed above. But, something’s up with THE BATMAN, no doubt about it. Could this be why Affleck's comments about THE BATMAN suddenly changed here recently? I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit worried, but I'll remain optimistic (because I really want this to happen).

batman-on-film.com/batman-films_THE-BATMAN_Affleck_rumor_pushed-back_1-9-17.html

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/09/ben-affleck-on-directing-batman-were-good-and-going/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahhhhahahaha

ben is going through a downward spiral

STOP LAUGHING AT US MARVELKEKS

THEYRE JUST PUSHING BACK PRODUCTION TO MAKE IT CAPEKINO

YOU'LL SEE

Justice League is a mess
Wonder Woman is a mess
What is the surprise of this?

THE MESS EXTENDED UNIVERSE

>this thread

I don't care about capeshit but honestly the DCEU trainwreck is one of the most entertaining things I've seen in years.

It just keeps getting worse, how do they do it?

Marvelcucks tried to say the same thing about BvS and were blown the fuck out.

DCeu is completely fucked lmao

Isn't this like when people talking about Suicide Squad being a mess and then went on to cuck Dr Strange so hard it isn't even funny?

looking at that picture, the only thing DC has going for it is the homoerotic subtexts in it's films and that is pretty accurate as only faggots think DC films are any good

>>According to a longtime BOF source
>(I'm hearing it's a mess -- I hope it's not!)

TOP KEK

HOW "conveniant" that this leak about messy production happened just as DC released a new photo of Justice League.

Almost as if some company is trying to destroy it.

>Marvel/disney shill false leak to undermine DC Universe

>M-m-muh conspiracies.

Wow I'm seriously considering switching sides to marvel.
I can't take anymore losing I just cant.

>until mid-Summer at the earlier.
>can't even spell 'earliest'

I can't believe that bozos like this guy think companies use time and money to come """"shill"""" on Sup Forums

>repeating like 5 times "I want this to happen though" or some variant

This disneyshill can't get any more transparent can he?

>Ben Affleck On Directing Batman: 'We're Good And Going'

>Fox 5 of Philadelphia's Kevin McCarthy was finishing his interview with Affleck at the Live By Night press junket, when he took a chance to speak for so many fans, pleading with Affleck to 'please direct Batman.' Affleck's response? "We're good and going!"

comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/09/ben-affleck-on-directing-batman-were-good-and-going/

Nothing to see here, folks. Just more MCU "viral marketing"...

>Marvelcucks trying so hard to make this seem bad
>they keep saying Suicide Squad was a mess, yet it did well
>they said BvS was a mess, yet it did well
>they said Justice League is a mess, yet it will do well
>they said Wonder Woman is a mess, yet it will do well
>they said The Batman is a mess, yet it will do well

LEGO Batman will also do amazing. Marvel is only $15m a head on average (after 14 (FOURTEEN) films) yet DC has had 3 and is only $15m behind.

The damage control you chucklefucks say is stupid.

Fuck and then people have the balls to say Disney doesn't have shills

THE TEARS HOLY SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

But you just quoted a post with an actual source, my shill friend

>perhaps Affleck knows that JUSTICE LEAGUE is going to suck (I'm hearing it's a mess -- I hope it's not!)
>Yet he can't do anything about it

I'm into capeshit but this so fucking sad

NOOOO

>when bad news happens about something i like, it's some people i disagree with colluding to ruin the thing i like

conspiracy fags need to be fucking shot so they don't pass on their paranoid genes

>LEGO Batman will also do amazing. Marvel is only $15m a head on average (after 14 (FOURTEEN) films) yet DC has had 3 and is only $15m behind.
this cant be true?

and LEGO batman doesnt count as DCCU... lol?

I never said it did count. It's still a DC character and will make bank while you Marvelcucks won't get shit.

And as for the average, nope. Somebody will post it I'm sure, I'm not sad enough to save such things.

What went wrong for Affleck?

>>Ben Affleck On Directing Batman: 'We're Good And Going'

So all this was bullshit, cool. You almost got me this time mousebois.

> It's a DC character and will make bank while you Marvelcucks won't get shit
>I'm not sad enough to save such things

>yet DC has had 3

Except for Green Lantern and Jonah Hex, but let me guess, as they were such critical and commercial flops they don't count?

Affleck an hero when???

So, you, people are glad to see DCEU continues to be mess, while Marlel continue to be generic quipfest which will produce as fast and as bland movies as possible, because they have no competition?

>this cant be true?
Sadly, it is. DCs flagship characters struggle to make almost as much money as literally whos from Marvel.