MIDWEEK FOOTBALL LEAGUE MATCH THREAD

Because there's more than just the Champions League on tonight.

Nine fixtures in the English second tier this evening with leaders Cardiff City at Preston North End, 2nd placed Leeds United hosting future bankrupts Birmingham City, and definite money laundering project Wolverhampton Wanderers facing Bristol City.

There's also the final match of the League Cup Second Round being played tonight (thanks to Blundell Park for being rubbish) between Barnsley and Derby County, giving Ipswich Town and Reading the night off.

All games at 7:45pm UK time unless stated.

>Barnsley v Derby County (League Cup Round 2)

>Aston Villa v Middlesbrough
>Leeds United v Birmingham City
>Norwich City v Burton Albion
>Preston North End v Cardiff City
>Queens Park Rangers v Millwall
>Sheffield Wednesday v Brentford
>Sunderland v Nottingham Forest
>Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City

>Bolton Wanderers v Sheffield United (8:00pm)

Also: does the new Sky midweek streaming deal for the Championship the first major indicator of the gap between the top two and the bottom two of the four professional English divisions: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239042

>non-league

What kind of fucking autist would rather watch QPR v Millwall than Barca v Juve?

Adama you fucking spastic.

>hurrrrr
Someone who supports QPR or Millwall obviously

>No Bolton-Sheff U stream
devastated

YES LEEDS

Who does the scouting for Leeds? There always seems to be a load of unpronounceable foreigners that I've never heard of elsewhere playing for them.

Who's been good for them so far this season?

saiz looks fucking god tier, some spanish journo said he could walk into half the pl and I though he was bullshitting but god damn what a player and for only 3,5m

alioski and lasogga also are real good

nobody looked shit yet

>Rotherham 4-0 up against Walsall in half an hour

>only 3,5m
Wish blades had that to spend on one player

How much did you spend on John "Better than Cafu" Brayford? £1.5m wasn't it?

Yep. Released him to Burton on deadline day.

He was our best player while on loan and then fell to shit once we got Nigel Atkins. Mind you the whole place fell to shit under Atkins.

BLADES GET THE FUCK IN

>colin wanker

Time to bring the good times back

>North Ferriby United, FA Trophy winners in 2015 against former Football League club Wrexham, are 4-0 down at home to Spennymoor Town
JUST

started my career in new star at them, went all the way to league one

Make that 5.

ffs brentford

>the absolute state of blunderland

>blunderland

Make that 6.

Allams killing two clubs for the price of one, Ferriby will be back in the Northern Premier before long, decade of progress erased.

brentford player ded on pitch

>soonlin
will they drop again?

Not ready for Leeds back in PL desu

>Blades 3rd

This pleases me